Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria (49883 Views)

How I Lost A High Paying Job Because I Failed To Answer A Simple Question / 5 Strategic Ways To Get A High Paying Job In 2019 / 3 Steps To Get A High Paying Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by waze63(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2020
Gideongreat:
Carry your phone and Google the current exchange value of 1 Ethereum to Naira and you'll be shocked. What's even more amazing is that that price would multiply in months time.

You can invest in Crypto currency NOW. 1 Bitcoin is over N3.5 million. The first bitcoin ever sold was valued at $0.0009 dollars some 10 years back.

An average Nigerian may not afford 1 Ethereum which stands at over N80000 but with 0.03 Ethereum for a start, you can accumulate over 1665 Ethereum in 100 days.

This is possible through Million Money Smart Contract.

Please Google that to confirm. Watch Videos on YouTube to be certain. Need more explanation. Feel free to DM. God bless.

This is crypto currency built on Blockchain technology that CAN NEVER CRASH.

If you do not have $206 to purchase 1 Ethereum, you can start with 0.03 Ethereum which cost $7 and accumulate via a multi-level network marketing called Million Money Smart Contract

Can you chat me on WhatsApp.. I'm interested
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by waze63(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=waze63 post=89214867]
Can you chat me on WhatsApp.. I'm interested 09075038283
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by olanewton(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2020

[b]- Software Development (Java, PHP, Python)

I am interested in software development...please contact me on jolakanmi01@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by joek(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2020
When I say I will show you how to get a job in 4 months, I literally mean 4 months! But the fact is that the mindset must start from you. How must it start?

They basically lied to us that all we needed was going to school, become an Engineer, and get a job that makes us a millionaire. The end result is seeing Engineers becoming marketers in the banks or cashiers.

Others who aren’t so lucky are still searching for a good job to survive until this point in time. The ones who have a job are mostly earning less than 50k Naira monthly. This is bad and you can’t achieve anything tangible with that amount.

In the coming months, inflation would increase; what are your plans to deal with that?

I will show you how you can get a good job in 4 months. It has worked for almost everyone who applied the same steps. You want to know how?

How to get a high paying job in 4 months

The secret is that every 4 months (i.e the start of every quarter), most companies recruit people to add up to their staff force. How can you be among those recruited? Let me show you;

Change your mindset

Thinking of getting just any job shouldn’t be your target as a young graduate. You should aim for the best jobs that have a massive salary structure.

Most people come out of school and NYSC, hoping just to get any job to survive. It might be true that there are no many jobs, but there are jobs for qualified people on how to have the skills.

Gain a Lucrative Skill

As funny as it may sound, I will tell you that I have never seen any software developer that is looking for a job in Nigeria.

A female friend of mine graduated with accounting and searched for jobs for 8 months without success. I convinced her to learn Software Development as a side skill. Despite not any knowledge of ICT, she pulled through.

Now she works with a new generation bank and earns more than 350,000 Naira as her monthly income. When she gets promoted, the salary would surely increase.

Looking at the job market in Nigeria, I can only recommend two skills for you;

- Software Development (Java, PHP, Python)
- Mobile Application Development

Any of the above is lucrative and would give you a job within 4 months after learning it.

Rewrite your CV

Now you’ve got a new skill, it is time to flaunt it like no man’s business. You have to use a good format to showcase your new skills and attract employers to your CV.

Add a cover letter to your CV

You can write a cover letter around the new skill you have acquired and the related job role. A cover letter is what explains your skills, capabilities and what you have to offer. There is a standard to write a cover letter, and I have explained that before in this post. So you can read it and get to know the tactics.

Use Legit Job Sites

I would want you to know that so many of the job sites available are filled with scams and non-existent jobs.

There are few job sites to follow, and you can see them where I wrote it by visiting this page.

Doing all of these, I guarantee you that within 4 months, you will get a job. It has been tested, tried, and proven. I wish you all the best in your hustle and life endeavors.

Drop a comment and I will respond to you immediately.

I WILL LIKE TO ASK IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO LEARN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IF ONE IS NOT GOOD AT MATHEMATICS.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by olanewton(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2020
[b]2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial[/b] Intelligence expert

I am interested in this please...jolakanmi01@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by isaacsegun(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2020
stagger:

Go to Udemy and buy some IT courses there. Supplement with Youtube and Codeacademy. Give yourself from now till Christmas.

By new year, your life will never remain the same. People learn coding in as little as 9 weeks and by the 10th week, they are already earning $50 an hour. A neighbour of mine is earning 5,000 euros a month as a python programmer. In Naija here.

Tell me what you cannot do with a salary of N2million equivalent. You save some. Start investing in agriculture. Add small manufacturing enter (soap making, etc). From there, open a drinking joint and just ensure your drinks are cooled 24/7/365. You will be asking yourself what you were doing for 30 years of your life when money was flowing in.

Oh, I forgot. Change your circle of friends. Hang out with people who are ambitious and are serious about their ambitions. If you hang out with those criticizing Buhari and the APC and people who can only see the country is hard (when some people in the same country are swimming in millions), you will think like them and you will become all what you see and hear around you.
please bro, if I now learn the programming language, will people be reaching out to me to write program for them, or how can I be making money through that?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by dapper777: 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
Very educative but am jobless now. I have keen interest in software development.
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by KingUg(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2020
soleexx:

Web development Is categorized in 3 areas

Front End Developer
Back End Developer
Full Stack

You need to learn from front to end to full stac
Start with basic HTML css and java

If u sure u good enough
Proceed to Php and database

Don't forget to learn graphics along side

Unless u will hav to hire graphics designer after ur course
bro are you a web developer
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by soleexx(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2020
KingUg:
bro are you a web developer
Absolutely bro
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by jarx: 2:45pm On May 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Gain a Lucrative Skill

As funny as it may sound, I will tell you that I have never seen any software developer that is looking for a job in Nigeria.

A female friend of mine graduated with accounting and searched for jobs for 8 months without success. I convinced her to learn Software Development as a side skill. Despite not any knowledge of ICT, she pulled through.

Now she works with a new generation bank and earns more than 350,000 Naira as her monthly income. When she gets promoted, the salary would surely increase.

Any of the above is lucrative and would give you a job within 4 months after learning it.
/
do you know where o can learn software development in owerri?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
BiafranBushBoy, thanks so much for this.
O have already started reaching out to people that could coach me software development at a good rate. I have 14yrs work experience and a good paying job but nothing ventured, nothing gained right?

Wow...

You wanna connect?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Sososo(f): 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
Nna you are so on point
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Ddnazy: 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
Data is the new Crude Oil.

No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.

That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.

I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following
1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

PM me now, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!

I am very much interested. Please add me . 08037757292
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by sylve11: 3:20pm On May 05, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc
Enter indices and futures crypto market and change your life
Fck your jobs paying slaves wages

Na so so mumu advice dey keep guys reach 45 years no money, get skills and use it to start a business leave all these hope sellers

Job ke, slave coast ni

Hmmm cool
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by juliuscapps(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=GideonG post=89207780] The Truth Is That...

Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.

No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.

Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.

That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.

I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

[b]THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2020
banjo022:
plz add me up.. am interested in data analysis.

Sending me PM is enough already I will contact you soon. Please modify your post and remove your phone number online.
Thank you
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2020
baysan:

I am actually doing self training in Google analytics Academy, i actually feel i need one to be a guide, besides i also need a study patner
Am interested here is my number 08185183xxx
You have taken a good step by starting to learn, you will do good with the right mentoring. Please remove your phone number online, sending me PM is enough for me to contact you. Thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2020
mikeybrainy:
please message me sir I'm interested
mikeybrainy001@gmail.com

Just send me PM sir, I will contact you soon. Thank you
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

am interested too
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=preciousman post=89214339]I am interested in data analysis...this is my WhatsApp number 070354xxxxx /quote]
If you sent a PM it's enough to get contacted please remove your phone number on a public forum to avoid scam. Thank you
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2020
waze63:

Bro I'm interested, can you add me?
This is my whatsapp number 0907503xxxx
Thanks in anticipation

I want to believe that you already sent a PM, just hold on... I will contact you soon as we are making preparation to start. No need to drop your phone number online please remove it. Thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2020
olanewton:
[b]2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist
Artificial[/b] Intelligence expert

I am interested in this please...jolakanmi01@gmail.com

Please send me PM, thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2020
Ddnazy:

I am very much interested. Please add me . 08037757xxx
Please just send PM to me I will contact you soon, remove your phone number online to avoid scam.
Thank you
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2020
juliuscapps:

Pls add me on 08022127xxx
Please just send me a PM I will contact you soon as we are about to start. Please remove your phone number online. Thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2020
YOUNGHAJJI:

am interested too
Just PM me I will contact you soon. Thanks
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by oloriwbs: 3:50pm On May 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
When I say I will show you how to get a job in 4 months, I literally mean 4 months! But the fact is that the mindset must start from you. How must it start?

They basically lied to us that all we needed was going to school, become an Engineer, and get a job that makes us a millionaire. The end result is seeing Engineers becoming marketers in the banks or cashiers.

Others who aren’t so lucky are still searching for a good job to survive until this point in time. The ones who have a job are mostly earning less than 50k Naira monthly. This is bad and you can’t achieve anything tangible with that amount.

In the coming months, inflation would increase; what are your plans to deal with that?

I will show you how you can get a good job in 4 months. It has worked for almost everyone who applied the same steps. You want to know how?

How to get a high paying job in 4 months

The secret is that every 4 months (i.e the start of every quarter), most companies recruit people to add up to their staff force. How can you be among those recruited? Let me show you;

Change your mindset

Thinking of getting just any job shouldn’t be your target as a young graduate. You should aim for the best jobs that have a massive salary structure.

Most people come out of school and NYSC, hoping just to get any job to survive. It might be true that there are no many jobs, but there are jobs for qualified people on how to have the skills.

Gain a Lucrative Skill

Rewrite your CV

Now you’ve got a new skill, it is time to flaunt it like no man’s business. You have to use a good format to showcase your new skills and attract employers to your CV.

Add a cover letter to your CV

You can write a cover letter around the new skill you have acquired and the related job role. A cover letter is what explains your skills, capabilities and what you have to offer. There is a standard to write a cover letter, and I have explained that before in this post. So you can read it and get to know the tactics.

Use Legit Job Sites

I would want you to know that so many of the job sites available are filled with scams and non-existent jobs.

There are few job sites to follow, and you can see them where I wrote it by visiting this page.

Doing all of these, I guarantee you that within 4 months, you will get a job. It has been tested, tried, and proven. I wish you all the best in your hustle and life endeavors.

Drop a comment and I will respond to you immediately.

https://topwritersden.com/get-a-high-paying-job-in-nigeria/

Thank you very much but what about we that dont have money for the course what should we do?
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Ouchbabe(f): 3:52pm On May 05, 2020
stagger:

Go to Udemy and buy some IT courses there. Supplement with Youtube and Codeacademy. Give yourself from now till Christmas.

By new year, your life will never remain the same. People learn coding in as little as 9 weeks and by the 10th week, they are already earning $50 an hour. A neighbour of mine is earning 5,000 euros a month as a python programmer. In Naija here.

Tell me what you cannot do with a salary of N2million equivalent. You save some. Start investing in agriculture. Add small manufacturing enter (soap making, etc). From there, open a drinking joint and just ensure your drinks are cooled 24/7/365. You will be asking yourself what you were doing for 30 years of your life when money was flowing in.

Oh, I forgot. Change your circle of friends. Hang out with people who are ambitious and are serious about their ambitions. If you hang out with those criticizing Buhari and the APC and people who can only see the country is hard (when some people in the same country are swimming in millions), you will think like them and you will become all what you see and hear around you.
Impressive but I have two questions
He doesn't have cash, how affordable are the IT courses you suggested?
Sincerely speaking, can these things you stipulated above work for a woman (mother)
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by MetroBaba1(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2020
mtinfx:
Boooooshlt

undecided

Grab a pc
Enter indices and futures crypto market and change your life
Fck your jobs paying slaves wages

Na so so mumu advice dey keep guys reach 45 years no money, get skills and use it to start a business leave all these hope sellers

Job ke, slave coast ni

Bro, I sent a PM. Kindly reply
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by unikprince(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...

Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Data Scientist

I'm interested Sir

1 Like

Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by afroxyz: 4:20pm On May 05, 2020
grandstar:

The kind of radical change you're asking for isn't pragmatic. It will take forever.

I'm sure within 3 years, the ill -effect of the lockdown would be over and there'll be close to full employment again in America. This is just a temporary setback and not a permanent one.

Employment? Yes. There has always been jobs. But the US is a highly consumerist society. People who depend on salaries are mostly consumers while those who engage in business or entrepreneurship are mostly producers. Consumers are more lavish, while.prodicers are frugal with spendings. I'm sure you know if an uncle who has a business but is stingy grin
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Fakelondonboi(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2020
I REALLY WANNA LEARN THESE SKILLS PLS I BEG U ,AM TIRED OF SEARCHING FOR A JOB
Re: How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria by Fakelondonboi(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2020
Interested....my WhatsApp number is 08079321092

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Nigerian Air Force Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment 2017 / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.