Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. (2319 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos) / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Shows Off His Toned Physique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by zenatta: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
and our sistas may be encouraged to come out of the closet.

I have heard it said that men want a good woman in the house, a good cook in the kitchen and a prostitute in bed.

Men sef!
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by chinedumo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2010
one thing i know is that it is better to hear it from the right source than from the wrong source (especially the agents of the devil and workers of iniquity)
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by oluwabamis(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
Raw sexxx in church??, as it really come to that. This is one area where I totally disagree with pastor adefarasin. We dont need pastors to teach us the subject, we can seek such knowledge from se/x therapists and other professionals. The pastor should focus on winning souls for christ. A pastor main calling is to win the lost for jesus christ, Its still acceptable for tthem to teach us about finances, career, home affair etc.
What time does he really have to make research on his proposed subject. The service will breed nothing but sinful results which lead to death.
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by kieryn(f): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2010
Whats the point?

There is a time and a place for everything. And this not the place. Raw sexx? How about the bible view point on sexx so that all are welcome to listen. Trust me this pastor will infuse his own ideas. This is a big publicity stunt. Rubbish!!!
Re: Adefarasin To Teach Raw S/ex In Church. by chinedumo(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2010
it is all about teaching
singles>> abstinence
Doubles/couples>>indulgence and creativity

here is the logic behind it >> http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=100000291744996&notes_tab=app_2347471856#!/note.php?note_id=395649738077

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ The White Man's 419 (there Was No Jesus) / What Does It Truly Mean- Giving Your Life To JESUS CHRIST? / A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.