Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. (4024 Views)

Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by OKOATA(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2019
I don't know but I think I have to stop reading all this bad news on social media everyday. Each time I login on Nairaland or other social media sites it's bad news upon bad news everyday. I have been wanting to take a flight today but the Ethiopian bad news I heard is making me fear like crazy. My new girlfriend is around and my di*K can't even rise. She has tried to suck me and all that but I don't feel cool at all. I can't service her this night. She asked if am not into her but I told her I just don't feel too well. She's even laying next to me right now with her big curvy ass and nice boobs but I am scared of plane crash like hell. So many people dead during this election thing and coupled with the Fulani massacaring people everytime and with all the graphic images of dead people clustering in my memory. I just need to stop reading and skipping all this negative news. It's affecting my positive radiation like crazy. I just need to stop it I swear embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by daddycee91(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2019
I tell you my brother, I feel almost just the same way too.. especially when I saw the Ethiopian plane crash vids. All these bad news sef

3 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by OKOATA(m): 12:46am On Mar 12, 2019
daddycee91:
I tell you my brother, I feel almost just the same way too.. especially when I saw the Ethiopian plane crash vids. All these bad news sef
I haven't been myself since morning bro. I think this bad news is doing a great harm to my soul. I just need to stop watching, reading anything negative. Death everyday especially here in Nigeria is too much. Husband kill wife, wife kill husband, Cult wars, Police killing civilian. It's getting too much for me to bear. I just need to quit this thing bro. It's consuming me

1 Like

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by PapaNnamdi: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2019
OKOATA:
I haven't been myself since morning bro. I think this bad news is doing a great harm to my soul. I just need to stop watching, reading anything negative. Death everyday especially here in Nigeria is too much. Husband kill wife, wife kill husband, Cult wars, Police killing civilian. It's getting too much for me to bear. I just need to quit this thing bro. It's consuming me

u never enter street,
hunger never catch u before

that's y u de do like porzin wey de use fork chop amala,
smh

7 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by OKOATA(m): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

u never enter street,

smh
Bro you don't seem to get me but I don't blame you, you are used to the killings. I be confirm street boy and I grew up in one of the toughest places in Lagos so stop insinuating say I be Ajebo, am just tired of the negative news everyday that's my point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by tripplephi: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2019
really?
are you that insecure?
why are you afraid to die? are you not on good terms with ya GOD?

so if the news didnt get to you, then you would be OK abi?

YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY.
WOW... see I wish I can slap you to reality. ECONOMY crash yet you have a girlfriend and a place to live... YOU WERE NOT AFRAID AND DECIDED TO STOP MAKING MONEY... lol... MEN who have gotten their DIKs bitten off by their girlfriends... u didnt read it abi? yet you allow her suck you.... IS YOUR OXYGEN Ignorance? because even your phone can cause DEATH... people have kept their phone in their pockets and it has exploded and affected their private parts... OYA COME AND BE AFRAID... mtchew.... you better read PSALM 91 and travel safe.

FEAR IS A PERSONAL HELL. FEAR IS TORMENT.

pls go and watch comedy and relax. take a flight and enjoy your life.

OKOATA:
I don't know but I think I have to stop reading all this bad news on social media everyday. Each time I login on Nairaland or other social media sites it's bad news upon bad news everyday. I have been wanting to take a flight today but the Ethiopian bad news I heard is making me fear like crazy. My new girlfriend is around and my di*K can't even rise. She has tried to suck me and all that but I don't feel cool at all. I can't service her this night. She asked if am not into her but I told her I just don't feel too well. She's even laying next to me right now with her big curvy ass and nice boobs but I am scared of plane crash like hell. So many people dead during this election thing and coupled with the Fulani massacaring people everytime and with all the graphic images of dead people clustering in my memory. I just need to stop reading and skipping all this negative news. It's affecting my positive radiation like crazy. I just need to stop it I swear embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by OKOATA(m): 1:09am On Mar 12, 2019
tripplephi:
really?
are you that insecure?
why are you afraid to die? are you not on good terms with ya GOD?

so if the news didnt get to you, then you would be OK abi?

YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY.
WOW... see I wish I can slap you to reality. ECONOMY crash yet you have a girlfriend and a place to live... YOU WERE NOT AFRAID AND DECIDED TO STOP MAKING MONEY... lol... MEN who have gotten their DIKs bitten off by their girlfriends... u didnt read it abi? yet you allow her suck you.... IS YOUR OXYGEN Ignorance? because even your phone can cause DEATH... people have kept their phone in their pockets and it has exploded and affected their private parts... OYA COME AND BE AFRAID... mtchew.... you better read PSALM 91 and travel safe.

FEAR IS A PERSONAL HELL. FEAR IS TORMENT.

pls go and watch comedy and relax. take a flight and enjoy your life.

Thanks for the advice bro. You nailed it Fear in itself is a ghost of the mind. I just need to overcome my fear by being more positive. I haven't flown any international flights before, just local for businesses, fun and all that. I am not afraid of death because I don't even know when my time will be up. All this killings and death news everyday is just sickening and the crazy thing is that the Bloggers don't even censor the graphic images anymore, is it that people just love to see blood? Does it make them happy?

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by ThothHermes: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2019
I know the feeing. I have stopped clicking on most of them. Nairaland is run by some of the daftest people in the world. All they know is to post graphic pictures and what not.
No decency, no dignity. Only traffic matters. Just make a conscious effort to not click on those threads.

Also bear in mind that the world is getting better (fact). The way of all things is upward and positive evolution.
The internet just amplifies the bad. Cheers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by angelboy01(m): 2:09am On Mar 12, 2019
I have stopped reading bad news on Nairaland since the day someone posted a photo of a dead 5year old boy gagged and tied in the mouth. I am not against posting news or what happens around us in the country but why not censor the photo. It's getting too much really. Be more conscious of clicking on negative news. It's a destroyer of the soul. Positive and Negative emotions cannot dominate the mind at the same time. One should be greater than the other, it is your responsibility that Positive emotions constitute the dominating influence of your life. Form the habit of using and applying the positive emotions, eventually they will dominate your mind so completely that the negatives cannot enter your mind. Your subconscious mind is like a fertile garden spot in which weed will grow in abundance if the seed of more desirable, positive things aren't sown so avoid negative news.

6 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Deckline(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Sense scarce oo... Op,okay...what do you now want us to do now?
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2019
And to think that most of this deaths are avoidable and preventable makes it worse.
Same experience, last night i could only go one round with my new gf. May be fear of STD? cos i read this
Though i asked and she said she was clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Purplekush(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
It happens. Stay away from news forums. I don't read the news or watch it.

On NL, I don't open sad stories.

I don't open 'pre-wedding pics shot' or 'celebrity pic' news because it's the same recycled contents

I don't open accident or gunshot news except I was really curious.

I didn't even watch that video where an immigration officer shot someone till weeks after e done trend finish.

Mental health is key to surviving in Naija

5 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2019
wink Positive vibes only,i run away from bad energy anytime i see it coming.... Can't come n kill myself...

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Dacronym(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2019
Headlesschicken:
wink Positive vibes only,i run away from bad energy anytime i see it coming.... Can't come n kill myself...
How Do you and The OP now Cope with the Sensless Looting and Brazen Corruption that Goes on every Minute in Nigeria
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Michelle55: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2019
Kindly skip the ones that makes you feel insecure and hypertensive. Bad things happen everyday so it's best you avoid such news if you are feeble minded.

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Topmaike007(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Because say person dey Waka motor kill am, come mean say make I no Waka for road again....

What's Psalm 121 meant for..

I cannot come and kill myself with thinking Biko, money on my mind
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Gavorche: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2019
not that I am mean or wicked. I don't feel disturbed by those news and photo no matter how graphic they are.I just watch and forget the next minute I do feel pity for the victims though.

I am already used to watching horror and gory movies and those sights don't disturb me
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2019
OKOATA:
Bro you don't seem to get me but I don't blame you, you are used to the killings. I be confirm street boy and I grew up in one of the toughest places in Lagos so stop insinuating say I be Ajebo, am just tired of the negative news everyday that's my point.

A street nigga would never open this kind of thread. You are just these small indomie generation.. So, stop playing nigga and sissy at the same time.. It is ridiculous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Raydos: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2019
OP abeg fill this brain your brain, Even if it's with sand , Just fill it

It's too empty

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2019
That fear were years ago, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Nostradamus: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hillsabah18:
And to think that most of this deaths are avoidable and preventable makes it worse.
Same experience, last night i could only go one round with my new gf. May be fear of STD? cos i read this
meeennnn!!!this is hard. That crazy chick just infested the guy for nothing.no wonder medical doctors always insist guys should move about with their condoms,my condolence to that guy.this is a lesson to other guys here to always use condoms irrespective of how beautiful the girl is,hiv no dey show for face.

BTW, hope you're not the guy who got infected?
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by jeff1607(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
ThothHermes:
I know the feeing. I have stopped clicking on most of them. Nairaland is run by some of the daftest people in the world. All they know is to post graphic pictures and what not.
No decency, no dignity. Only traffic matters. Just make a conscious effort to not click on those threads.

Also bear in mind that the world is getting better (fact). The way of all things is upward and positive evolution.
The internet just amplifies the bad. Cheers.

create a blog
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by ThothHermes: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
jeff1607:

create a blog
Why
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by jeff1607(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
males have really lost it, go to hospitals and see people,

if you wanna help to remedy the situation with the little you have , kindly do so or simply stay unnoticed
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by jeff1607(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
ThothHermes:
Why

read your previous post , you just called people who work and stay awake to put the contents , information and all daft,

if it's so easy create one the way you like it especially one that can rival the one you complain about,

bad news and stuffs will always be around it has always saved or prevented further mishaps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Fidelismaria: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pretty easy to solve

Reduce your news intake

Staying aware and informed is a good thing. But when it comes to your health, too much news can spell trouble.

Anyways check my signature
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by ThothHermes: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
jeff1607:

read your previous post , you just called people who work and stay awake to put the contents , information and all daft,

if it's so easy create one the way you like it especially one that can rival the one you complain about,

bad news and stuffs will always be around it has always saved or prevented further mishaps.
Maybe you should look at the websites of the BBC, CNN, or some other reputable media outlet and see how they report bad news.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Rosay15(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hillsabah18:
... This lady is heartless sad
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by jeff1607(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
ThothHermes:
Maybe you should look at the websites of the BBC, CNN, or some other reputable media outlet and see how they report bad news.

even the same websites you mentioned has been reported for some scenarios of bad reporting and false info, they have paid journalists sir still they do what they do,

for more info and confirmation check quora
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by ThothHermes: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
jeff1607:

even the same websites you mentioned has been reported for some scenarios of bad reporting and false info, they have paid journalists sir still they do what they do,

for more info and confirmation check quora
Give me examples.
Re: I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. by Mrbaz1: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin
PapaNnamdi:

u never enter street,

smh
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choi! #ara_kwuoto! Slay Queen Exposes Her 'watermelon' In Prank Gone Wrong (vid) / Heartbreaking Footage Of A Monkey 'being Forced' To Lift Weights And Do Press-up / Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.