Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes (3915 Views)

Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by kenzysmith: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2021
I can't date a normal girl, I can't fall in love, I can think straight no ambition despite 30 , no wife no children worst still am loss unintentionally weight loss . taught I got HIV went to 2 labs negative. My parents are super wealthy but my youngest ones and d girls re in control. I need help I need help am dying slowly guilt is all over me
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Authority1o1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okay...

You need serious deliverance, but I must confess that the demon you have must be a very kind and lenient one. Most people I know with similar troubles haven't been allowed by their spirits to even know that they need help.

An acquaintance over here believes I must be mentally unstable for not hooking up with prostitutes, when infact I pray for him every night to be freed from his possession.

I tell people to abstain from sexual immorality, but they would always take my words with a pinch of salt. If not that I understand the Bible to an impressive degree, I wouldn't have agreed that all sin are equal, because some come back heavy repercussions.

Few minutes of pleasure have reduced you to what you didn't envisage.

Like I said, you need deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by VanDerWaalforces: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello Kenzy! If you really need help, I would advise you talk to your Mum or Dad. Any of them that you think loves you more.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ah bros wetin be ur wahala this morning na?
I'm trying to pick brains for your main problem but can't undecided

1 Like

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oga Lienus

5 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by virginprincess(f): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
My instinct tells me this story is fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by tundchip2: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bs. So you think your bad luck is because you got disvirgined by a prostitute? If na that ni, most people for get bad luck too na.
Bros, get your sheet together.

4 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Cerebellum: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
OP ur mumu no too much...grin

1 Like

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lai mohamed has come again..on a serouse not i have 29million in my account now and i wand to setle down with a gal but am finding it diffecult

1 Like

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by kenzysmith: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

You need serious deliverance, but I must confess that the demon you have must be a very kind and lenient one. Most people I know with similar troubles haven't been allowed by their spirits to even know that they need help.

My acquaintance over here believes I must be mentally unstable for not hooking up with prostitutes, when infact I pray for him every night to be freed from his possession.

I tell people to abstain from sexual immorality, but they would always take my words with a pinch of salt. If not that I understand the Bible to an impressive degree, I wouldn't have agreed that all sin are equal, because some come back heavy repercussions.

Few minutes of pleasure have reduced you to what you didn't envisage.

Like I said, you need deliverance.
I need it ooooo I have be fighting this battle to quit as it stands I now wear 3 trousers and 3 polo to hide my weight loss . at night I always experience hands touching me I will be shouting but kW body can here me not even the person who sleep close to me please I hope my world is not coming to an end I have been taking God seriously but always go back when d spirit grip me
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by kenzysmith: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
VanDerWaalforces:
Hello Kenzy! If you really need help, I would advise you talk to your Mum or Dad. Any of them that you think loves you more.
is not easy I will I tell my parents I go to brothels
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by kenzysmith: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
Lai mohamed has come again..on a serouse not i have 29million in my account now and i wand to setle down with a gal but am finding it diffecult
because I said my parents were super rich no problem bro I came here to seek for help
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by FalseProphet1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
The dark forces set a trap for your destiny and unfortunately they succeeded in using a veil to cover your destiny and glory. You need serious deliverance or else you might end up comitting suicide...send me a dm

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
because I said my parents were super rich no problem bro I came here to seek for help
alaye am not ur bro go nd meet ur watever spirit

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Lateefadewale(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
alaye am not ur bro go nd meet ur watever spirit

Be calming down. If you have nothing worthy to say, shut up.

3 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by arthurwillia(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Your parents are super rich? Your problem never start

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Jerryherd: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Its very simple... If you have spiritual problem get off Nairaland and seek a spiritualist

At 30 you are no more a kid and nobody would insult you for seeking spiritual consultation

1 Like

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by VanDerWaalforces: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
is not easy I will I tell my parents I go to brothels
Secrecy is one of the devils stragtegy. Your secret is exactly what's keeping you in bondage; once you let it out, healing and solutions sets in immediately. A trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by taretoofine(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Problem shared is problem half solved

But person wey carry em problem come nairaland

Wicked mouth can make someone tie a rope grin

Please op you are unique and know you have a great prospect in life.

Have that quiet time with your Creator, read your Holy Book- Bible ,such have unlimited potentials

Ephesians 6 put on the breastplate of righteousness
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by kenzysmith: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
VanDerWaalforces:
Secrecy is one of the devils stragtegy. Your secret is exactly what's keeping you in bondage; once you let it out, healing and solutions sets in immediately. A trial will convince you.
I can't confess to my parents they lack understanding they will use it to mock me and be stigmatizing me I can't even tell my siblings . God knows I want to stop I want to am getting thing
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by kenzysmith: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
taretoofine:
Problem shared is problem half solved

But person wey carry em problem come nairaland

Wicked mouth can make someone tie a rope grin

Please op you are unique and know you have a great prospect in life.

Have that quiet time with your Creator, read your Holy Book- Bible ,such have unlimited potentials

Ephesians 6 put on the breastplate of righteousness
I have slept with lot of prostitutes do u still think I have great future do u still think God will still forgive me for this great sin do u still think I can be heal from this unknown sickness. I have a will to change but is like there is a recedential demon in me
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Save that money you use to fucvk prostitute with me, before you know it you will stop the habit, have stop fvvcking them since.

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by taretoofine(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
I have slept with lot of prostitutes do u still think I have great future do u still think God will still forgive me for this great sin do u still think I can be heal from this unknown sickness. I have a will to change but is like there is a recedential demon in me
The creator loves the ones with the dirtiest sin willing to turnaway
Luke 18:9-14

Parable of the Pharisee and Tax Collector
9 Then Jesus told this story to some who had great confidence in their own righteousness and scorned everyone else: 10 “Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a despised tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: ‘I thank you, God, that I am not like other people—cheaters, sinners, adulterers. I’m certainly not like that tax collector! 12 I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’ 14 I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
grin

The creator is a good good Father, I might have done even worst but I'm working towards perfection, moving from glory to glory cheesy
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by ImpatienBastard(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Got the urge to laugh but then realized this is an issue most Nigerian men go through.

I believe this is due to the alteration of energy with a woman whose energy has been altered by various men.

Sex goes deeper than just sticking a penis into a vagina.
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Victerica(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
For you to solve your problem, you have to think back to the underlying cause of your first visit to a brothel.

From there, you can start putting round pegs in round holes.
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by RENOWNED2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
LMAO. Stop making excuses my guy.
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by PCG001: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
go вacĸ and cнecĸ тнe op wrιтeυp and тнe ғιrѕт coммenт, yoυ'll ѕee тнaт ιт'ѕ rιgнтeoυѕneѕѕ and co тнaт are вeнιnd тнιѕ poѕт jυѕт тo ѕcare yoυng naιrlander ғroм paтronιѕιng proѕтιтυтeѕ and нooĸυpѕ вaвeѕ
aѕнewo wey don dey вeғore yoυr greaт grandғaтнer were вorn na нιn yoυ dey convιnce υѕ тo ѕтop❓❓undecided
proѕтιтυтe wey вe ѕay yoυr ғavorιтe celeвrιтιeѕ dey carry 24/7 and тнeιr careerѕ are ѕтιll вooмιng na нιn yoυ dey тell υѕ тo ѕтop carryιng
ιғ we ѕтop carryιng тнeм, ѕнey yoυ go gιve υѕ yoυr ѕιѕтerѕ тo ғυcĸ ғor ғree❓❓undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Adamgeneral12: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
I can't date a normal girl, I can't fall in love, I can think straight no ambition despite 30 , no wife no children worst still am loss unintentionally weight loss . taught I got HIV went to 2 labs negative. My parents are super wealthy but my youngest ones and d girls re in control. I need help I need help am dying slowly guilt is all over me
I beg my guy catapult your case go Christian religion section for the solution to your problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by kenzysmith: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
PCG001:
go вacĸ and cнecĸ тнe op wrιтeυp and тнe ғιrѕт coммenт, yoυ'll ѕee тнaт ιт'ѕ rιgнтeoυѕneѕѕ and co тнaт are вeнιnd тнιѕ poѕт jυѕт тo ѕcare yoυng naιrlander ғroм paтronιѕιng proѕтιтυтeѕ and нooĸυpѕ вaвeѕ
aѕнewo wey don dey вeғore yoυr greaт grandғaтнer were вorn na нιn yoυ dey convιnce υѕ тo ѕтop❓❓undecided
proѕтιтυтe wey вe ѕay yoυr ғavorιтe celeвrιтιeѕ dey carry 24/7 and тнeιr careerѕ are ѕтιll вooмιng na нιn yoυ dey тell υѕ тo ѕтop carryιng
ιғ we ѕтop carryιng тнeм, ѕнey yoυ go gιve υѕ yoυr ѕιѕтerѕ тo ғυcĸ ғor ғree❓❓undecided
you must be very stupid for this statement

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by kenzysmith: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Save that money you use to fucvk prostitute with me, before you know it you will stop the habit, have stop fvvcking them since.
how do u do it
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by TheWolfen(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
You will be fine
Re: My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
kenzysmith:

Nah person send you message?
You guy's will n ot listen
"Stay away from premarital sex, it's very dangerous and can even swallow up ur density spiritually".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter With Sugar Mummy With Infection - Money Don Disgrace Man Pikin !!! / Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! / NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.