Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) (48027 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Am from Anambra State. I love my state, i luv my people and i love christiano RONALDO FOR MAKING me happy this night. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
tomorrow now when he's down with chicken flu....them go say na village people
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by LORDofODDS(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Between this guy and the illiterate a.boki in the North, I don't know who's more stupid. Some of these domestic animals carry viruses. And many of their illnesses can be transmitted to humans by their faeces, respiration, ingestion and madness such as these.

That man should be arrested and quarantined to prevent the spread of avian influenza among humans. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Arrest that terrorist now.
So they should arrest a man sharing his food with his pet abi nd u even labeled him a terrorist. Its u nd ur barbaric herdsmen that should be quarantined nd arrested.

All this hate u guys always pour on Igbo's wont stop them from being who they are, jealousy nd hate will only make the Igbo's grow high even without the national cate the LAZY NORTH alway depend on.

So mr. Man stop hating nd just wish a peaceful nd greater one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Emotionss: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
How I wish All s/s and s/e politicians will abandone pdp for Apga
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
festacman:
It is a piece of good news that APGA retained majority in the Anambra State House of Assembly 24/30. This is inspite of Peter Obi's payback campaign of emotional blackmail against the party and Gov. Obiano.

This is a true APGA man enjoying the electoral victory with his pet cock the symbol of APGA. By the way, nobody should denigrate him because all over the world people keep all kinds of pets and sometimes bequeath vaĺuable assets to them.

It is pertinent to recall that Peter Obi was ruthless and bitter in fighting Gov. Obiano in the last governorship election in Anambra State. Supporting his own candidate was more than a political move, it was an attempt to kill Gov. Obiano politically and dismantle APGA as a party by pulling bulk of its members to form a new Anambra PDP structure with himself as kingmaker. In doing this, he deliberately sidetracked existing PDP structure on ground, calling the bluff of many heavyweights who sacrificed to build PDP in the state.

So, no rational APGA member or traditional Anambra PDP member would support usually ruthless Peter Obi to have his way in Anambra State because that will mark the end of their political careers.

Moreover, APGA is Ikemba Ojukwu's legacy. It is more than a party for Ndi Anambra. It is a vehicle for good governance and development.

Say whatever you want about ndi Anambra, the truth is they recognize that the state is safer and better off in APGA's hands.

Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by yesloaded: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
mightyhaze:
coccidiosis loading grin
The guy go use embazzin forte grin

Na strong anti-cocci
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by adefitim(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Unseriousness
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
View Christiano Ronaldo's hat trick tonight with this link
http://lucascakestulsa.com/10482//9V2jX/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4900658&i=4900658
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Savagedawg: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
festacman:
It is a piece of good news that APGA retained majority in the Anambra State House of Assembly 24/30. This is inspite of Peter Obi's payback campaign of emotional blackmail against the party and Gov. Obiano.

This is a true APGA man enjoying the electoral victory with his pet cock the symbol of APGA. By the way, nobody should denigrate him because all over the world people keep all kinds of pets and sometimes bequeath vaĺuable assets to them.

It is pertinent to recall that Peter Obi was ruthless and bitter in fighting Gov. Obiano in the last governorship election in Anambra State. Supporting his own candidate was more than a political move, it was an attempt to kill Gov. Obiano politically and dismantle APGA as a party by pulling bulk of its members to form a new Anambra PDP structure with himself as kingmaker. In doing this, he deliberately sidetracked existing PDP structure on ground, calling the bluff of many heavyweights who sacrificed to build PDP in the state.

So, no rational APGA member or traditional Anambra PDP member would support usually ruthless Peter Obi to have his way in Anambra State because that will mark the end of their political careers.

Moreover, APGA is Ikemba Ojukwu's legacy. It is more than a party for Ndi Anambra. It is a vehicle for good governance and development.

Say whatever you want about ndi Anambra, the truth is they recognize that the state is safer and better off in APGA's hands.

Oga Willie don spoil Anambra finish. Thugs everywhere,those fools even collect money from poor hawkers, and even beat some. After Willie go say he's improving security when my gee was killed on Sunday by one of them
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Justinlean02(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
Honor10:
Ronaldo is GOAT abeg!
lol you really needed to post this but as the thread no come dey you just had to drop it here... The guy is certainly one of the The GOATs, but never you tag am outright GOAT the gods of football will never forgive you for that... Never

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Honor10: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Justinlean02:
lol you really needed to post this but as the thread no come dey you just had to drop it here... The guy is certainly of the The GOAT but never you tag am outright GOAT the gods of football will never forgive you for that... Never

well to me, he and messi are both GOAT.
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Oloripelebe: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
If na aboki nao, flatinoooos no go allow person rest grin
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
I am very certain that most of all these viruses like HIV/aids, hepatitis A,B and C and the rest came as a result of this dirty life style committed by males.
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by kalufelix(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
I see Nigerian brewery..

Oga wehdone o !
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 12:41am On Mar 13, 2019
A typical I Before Others courtesy Zik.
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by YourFreedom(m): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2019
taaaa

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 13, 2019
Oloripelebe:
If na aboki nao, flatinoooos no go allow person rest grin

yoruba people that use the symbol of apc "broom" to cook ewedu nko?
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 13, 2019
delugajackson:
Between this guy and the illiterate a.boki in the North, I don't know who's more stupid. Some of these domestic animals carry viruses. And many of their illnesses can be transmitted to humans by their faeces, respiration, ingestion and madness such as these.

That man should be arrested and quarantined to prevent the spread of avian influenza among humans. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Arrest that terrorist now.

You people are calling him a madman...yoruba people that use the symbol of apc "broom" to cook ewedu nko?
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by justi40(m): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Smile for African
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by xandercage1: 2:14am On Mar 13, 2019
amala & ewedu people brown roof have spoiled the thread with their tribalistic comments Yoruba people wey dey use APC broom to cook food nko mofos
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 4:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Lol�����
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by frozen70(f): 4:17am On Mar 13, 2019
Whatever, those breed of foul are as stupid as anything

They don't mind even sleeping on the same bed with you

Eating from the same plate with you

They don't normally have sense like native fowl

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by namiji2598: 4:48am On Mar 13, 2019
when u com get job nko u go turn to animal completely
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 5:40am On Mar 13, 2019
I love chicken.
Dem too soft
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by peacettw: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2019
festacman:

You got a like from me not because I believe your claims but because your write up was well written.
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by longjon: 5:49am On Mar 13, 2019
delugajackson:

See this one . Stop showing off your ignorance. The meat and poultry you buy at the Nigerian markets are mostly hand reared . How many poultry farmers have died have from avian flu ? Does that look like a sick bird to you ?
I don’t know who’s more ignorant between you or those who liked your posts
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by princegeo(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2019
Dead men everywhere
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Sugarplum777(f): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Lols, that's because it's a cock & he wants it to give him a Head grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wants To Islamise Nigeria- Fayose / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.