Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) (48019 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2019
That fowl pfuck up! It fon shiit on top that rice.
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Oloripelebe: 7:49am On Mar 13, 2019
prince3009:

yoruba people that use the symbol of apc "broom" to cook ewedu nko?

Ewedu is good for ur body
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by globemoney: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2019
festacman:
It is a piece of good news that APGA retained majority in the Anambra State House of Assembly 24/30. This is inspite of Peter Obi's payback campaign of emotional blackmail against the party and Gov. Obiano.

This is a true APGA man enjoying the electoral victory with his pet cock the symbol of APGA. By the way, nobody should denigrate him because all over the world people keep all kinds of pets and sometimes bequeath vaĺuable assets to them.

It is pertinent to recall that Peter Obi was ruthless and bitter in fighting Gov. Obiano in the last governorship election in Anambra State. Supporting his own candidate was more than a political move, it was an attempt to kill Gov. Obiano politically and dismantle APGA as a party by pulling bulk of its members to form a new Anambra PDP structure with himself as kingmaker. In doing this, he deliberately sidetracked existing PDP structure on ground, calling the bluff of many heavyweights who sacrificed to build PDP in the state.

So, no rational APGA member or traditional Anambra PDP member would support usually ruthless Peter Obi to have his way in Anambra State because that will mark the end of their political careers.

Moreover, APGA is Ikemba Ojukwu's legacy. It is more than a party for Ndi Anambra. It is a vehicle for good governance and development.

Say whatever you want about ndi Anambra, the truth is they recognize that the state is safer and better off in APGA's hands.
You captured the situation vividly 100%. Peter Obi has been finally retired
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by globemoney: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2019
peacettw:

You got a like from me not because I believe your claims but because your write up was well written.
Festacman claims are 100% correct
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by globemoney: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2019
Why are they showing my picture? Now mopolchi and NgadaAwo will see what I look like grin grin grin

Anambra is APGA for life
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by Mopolchi: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2019
globemoney:
Why are they showing my picture? Now mopolchi and NgadaAwo will see what I look like grin grin grin

Anambra is APGA for life
Na you be that man or IBIano? grin grin
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by ghettochild4u(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2019
If na oyinbo do this.. Una no go complain...
Bigot Nigerians
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by peacettw: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2019
globemoney:

Festacman claims are 100% correct

How can you be so sure? I also heard a counter claim that the other party is at fault. I really don't care who offended who as long as good governance is provided. I will not be dragged into the personal squabbles between two grown men. I have a lot on my plate
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by chillex8(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Tapout:

all these doctors that don't have sense of humour grin
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Madness.
Re: Anambra Man Celebrates APGA Victory With His Fowl (Photo) by mikkywebs(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2019
100% Neutriceutical for Vigor.
Mekavigor healing powers will shock you.
Tasted and trusted.
Available in major stores nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Says “NO” To Buhari’s Intention To Address NASS / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.