Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

God will come through for me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God will come through for me (6890 Views)

Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? / God will always take control / I Will Be So Happy If I See Help That Can Make My Wish Come Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God will come through for me by Pinkie2018(f): 2:45am On Nov 24, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
naija girls are gold diggers.
tufiakwa
it's not my fault that over seas guys want me. I won't be the first. Moreover you wouldn't stop your sister from marrying one if the opportunity presents itself. Common try again
Re: God will come through for me by Pinkie2018(f): 2:47am On Nov 24, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin[color=#000099][/color] grin

"And hé is taking care of me"

U see girls and gold digging grin
I hope you make money so that you won't suffer someone daughter in the name of marriage. I have seen poor families and trust me it's an ugly site
Re: God will come through for me by ireneidiva(f): 2:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Pinkie2018:
so the ladies that got married while in school or the ones that got married immediately they left secondary school are now beggars or liability. Who told you I'm marrying because I need a man to shoulder my responsibilities. I just want to settle down now Pls. Who even told you I don't have handwork or I won't get a job after school. After this year I won't be 24 again..... Time Waits for no one. So the man that knows I'm in finals and decided to marry me is a fool abi. I'm hope you won't get to 30 before a man comes to marry you.
You asked for advice. I gave mine. You don't have to take it. Only think about it. You also don't have to be rude.

2 Likes

Re: God will come through for me by Pinkie2018(f): 2:56am On Nov 24, 2019
I have graduated already and my mum is already making calls to fix me a job. Hubby to be is also working towards that. So you see I wasn't planning to go to his house and be a burden. I want to build a family with him and a future. I also bake and decorate well so thanks for your advice.
Re: God will come through for me by Pinkie2018(f): 2:56am On Nov 24, 2019
I have graduated already and my mum is already making calls to fix me a job. Hubby to be is also working towards that. So you see I wasn't planning to go to his house and be a burden. I want to build a family with him and a future. I also bake and decorate well so thanks for your advice.
Re: God will come through for me by Pinkie2018(f): 3:05am On Nov 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
Your mum is a gold digger and I see the trait in you too undecided
FYI, my mum is a graduate,owns her own house and drives cars with other properties to her name. She just doesn't want me to end up like her, "divorced" because she married a "mummy's boy". The house issue was because my father never had a house of his own when they were married so they stayed in his family house with his siblings and mother who made my mums life a living hell of which they eventually drove her off. But I'm just tired of her making decisions for me. Stop been judgemental. If you don't have what to say it's best you just let it slide. OK bye

1 Like

Re: God will come through for me by drmikeadams(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2019
Pinkie2018:
I hope you make money so that you won't suffer someone daughter in the name of marriage. I have seen poor families and trust me it's an ugly site
grin grin am not getting married
Re: God will come through for me by ednut1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pinkie2018:
I just don't know what else to do.
at 24. Chillax na

1 Like

Re: God will come through for me by Happinesswithin(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
extremelygolden:
My dear, you better go ahead and marry. Hence you have God, your father and other members of the family in support, kindly start preparation for your wedding.

Your mother wants to ruin your life. Don't allow her make you end up an old maid in her house.
True talk.Bless you

1 Like

Re: God will come through for me by Pinkie2018(f): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin am not getting married
lol ok better
Re: God will come through for me by Pinkie2018(f): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
ednut1:
at 24. Chillax na
ok
Re: God will come through for me by extremelygolden: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Happinesswithin:
True talk.Bless you

Thank you, jare.
Bless you too.

1 Like

Re: God will come through for me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pinkie2018:
his family actually contributed to their separation but my mum is taking everything to heart even after many years. A man mustn't own his own house before marriage. I just want to settle down. My mum troubles my life, she doesn't give me a breathing space under her roof

Be careful of this...Take your time and ask your mum what she looks for in a man.And more importantly to be honest all those your suitors have K-leg except the last one.

The last person you can cry to if things go weary is her of which it must definitely go weary grin because no body can understand your pains more than her.No mother will wish her seeds bad,take ur time once more.

2 Likes

Re: God will come through for me by midnighter(f): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pinkie2018:
She just doesn't want me to end up like her, "divorced" because she married a "mummy's boy". The house issue was because my father never had a house of his own when they were married so they stayed in his family house with his siblings and mother who made my mums life a living hell of which they eventually drove her off.

To be honest her reasoning is okay, I have a relative who also lived in their family house with a bunch of sisters and it was a disaster.

She's trying to help but I understand how you would get frustrated

1 Like

Re: God will come through for me by TruthTella(m): 4:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Pinkie2018:
so the ladies that got married while in school or the ones that got married immediately they left secondary school are now beggars or liability. Who told you I'm marrying because I need a man to shoulder my responsibilities. I just want to settle down now Pls. Who even told you I don't have handwork or I won't get a job after school. After this year I won't be 24 again..... Time Waits for no one. So the man that knows I'm in finals and decided to marry me is a fool abi. I'm hope you won't get to 30 before a man comes to marry you.

Lol, nothing is wrong with marrying early if your husband can care for you. Dont mind that lady saying nonsense and the other lazy men on this thread. It's a shame many men are hiding under the umbrella of bad economy to be lazy and run away from their duties of being provider.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / Why Your Husband Won't Meet Your Needs / Why Do Yoruba Parents Discriminate Against Ogun Ladies In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.