Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43592 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Keepamsafe: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2023
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Againstallodds: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2023
Eat food and forget about intention. Abi you won marry her

410 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by lateefykn84(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2023
grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Bobloco: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2023
You are already eating your way into a relationship bro

The earlier you define it, the better

612 Likes 50 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ayterajah(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2023
Pls define the relationship... Before it's too late ... I have similar experience some years back and it ended roughly because I was just enjoying the foods and talks almost everyday.

Mehn no be small thing ooo ...

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Odin13: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2023
You just Dey eat into a relationship wey you no sabi say you Dey..

Na the day you carry woman come house ..

body go tell you.

Fear woman.. una no gree .

536 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by doggedfighter(f): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2023
Did you abandon your own cooking ?

Or you eat yours and her's too ?

Just save the food money for her bride price ?

Continue eating her food .

360 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ednadanna1970(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2023
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Kafirbigot: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Are you good looking. How do you carry yourself? Are you responsible. Do you keep to yourself? Do you have friends come over, especially female friends? Are you loud or reclusive?

A woman will never cook and give you food unless.

She needs a good smashing
She finds you attractive
She wants a relationship.

She has checked everything about you and she sees you as someone she can have something with.

But be rest assured that..the day you smash her. Na that day you get girl friend and let no woman come around you after that, because ..

A woman's rage is Hell....

Finito...

423 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by doggedfighter(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
Odin13:
You just Dey eat into a relationship wey you know sabi say you Dey..

Na the day you carry woman come house .. for two weeks ..

Your body go tell you.

Fear woman but you have women in your life they've not killed you , you are still alive typing fear woman .

If we check well, you have plenty women rubbing your back.

Fear woman indeed !

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by PlayMaker14: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
She's trying to tell you that not all Nigerian girls are leaches or useless.

Eat with a grateful heart and also remember your house rent will soon expire.

God bless her.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by 2special(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
She's definitely cooking something for you but necessary the food.

19 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Odin13: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Fear woman but you have women in your life and you are still alive typing fear woman

I don’t do manipulative women..

They don’t have a place in my life .. my woman mind Dey.. she sef na G.

Not all women are women....

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by YouandiAllofus: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2023
You want what you want and despise what you don't!
What you want, you keep. And what you despise, you dish.

Worthy of note here is that you already understand that there could be ulterior motive behind those 'free' meals and yet you continue to accept.
What more can I add other than just don't blame the devil for your own doings in the future

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by tolufase: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2023
She has feelings for you. If you want to test her feelings for you, just bring a girl home one day and make sure she is around. You will see a sudden change in her character.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2023
See this mumu man. You still dey ask whether she get motives? You eat dat food and after dat, eat and 4uck dat pussy real good.
But it is better u do it with no strings attached. 🤔

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Eazie351(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2023
In this present economy, someone giving you free food that consistently could mean strings attached considering that ladies don’t really do things for free

But

We don’t know you or your present condition, she may be giving you the food out of pity and respect for the way you hustle. Don’t kick away your pot of soup. Some people can be JUST nice.

Give her money once in a while, get to know her personally, intentions will surface.

Most men are cheap sef, imagine men in the comments section will get laid for a plate of rice. Just food o.!

(Modified)
Went through your profile and I’ll say that you’re one of the most confused people on Nairaland. 4 out of your 6 topics are based on your inability to make decisions.
Your post is either fake or she has noticed your last girl stopped coming and wants to have a taste of the D.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by illicit(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Beware of whatever you eat Sha

✌️

7 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Starboytwo(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2023
It's not Free food bro

You will Pay later.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by zed7: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2023
Nothing is ever free. Personally, I don't like favours, if you do a favour for me, I just have to reciprocate.

Be careful how you take free things, it usually never ends well.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Zonefree(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2023
You dey see free food daily for this Tinubulation and you are asking if you should continue eating? undecided

Dem swear for you?

26 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by leroi01(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2023
Stop coming online to ask idiotic questions!

If you have to "wonder" about her intentions, stop accepting freebies!

Ahahn you are not a kid, use your mind.

17 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by duduade: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2023
You better put a stop to this..
Why my gender like free things like this
You already might know her intentions and you are indulging her...

Olojukokoro is who you are

When the girl wahala go start, e go end with see finish

Stop her from bringing food to you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Pelumisamuel(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.
Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.
one important rule is to never allow yourself to feel indebted to anyone, of course she likes you but do you like her? the ball is in your court

21 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by BBIA: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.
OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please
It is an invitation to colonize and develop her vagina. Enlighten it and deliver it from primitivity. cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by backtalkG(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Odin13:
You just Dey eat into a relationship wey you know sabi say you Dey..

Na the day you carry woman come house .. for two weeks ..

Your body go tell you.

Na so one mature lady I had for a neighbour was being nice and cooking for me that year although I do give her money for the cooking. The day a gal came to sleep over at my place I see red for this woman hand, come see ranting and malice for days lol. I come dey wonder wetin she want from me because I have never had any romantic thoughts about her b4

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by vincenteger: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
I hope she doesn't move to your house when her rent expires.
Na from clap dance dy start
Enjoy it while it lasts.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Savedday2: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just continue, the kind trouble that girl go put for your head erh, all the food you dey eat since, you go vomit with interest.

Trust a 9ja girl, is a very big mistake.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Mhizzard(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Don't put your promising glory at risk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by FRANCISTOWN: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.
OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

I did a quick run up on your profile and ...
well.

If you no want the girl, you for don refuse the first time wey she bring food. The second third and fourth.
Bia! Nwokem, you for don sit her down and ask: "whatever name! We've been together in this house for a while and I'm not sure you've ever offered me a meal until recently, and it's been consistent. Is there anything I can do for you to repay this kindness".

Your answer is in her body reaction and not in what she says.

I remember when I was broke and used to live in a "face me I slap you apartment". This matter caused a whole lot of issues back then.

Girls cannot consistently feed you because they pity you. It's because they want something in return, maybe friendship or other ships(if you knew what I'm saying)🤣🤣🤣.

If you're no longer comfortable with it, you can just tell her

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Gbadugbakun(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Did you abandon your own cooking ?

Or you eat yours and her's too ?

Just save the food money for her bride price ?

Continue eating her food .
Hi come and cook for me. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.