Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,906 members, 7,852,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. (569 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. by importantperson: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2019
Your better half might just be on Nairaland.
Drop your details, pic, and location. Let's witness mass Nairaland weddings.

You can get married if you spend all your time in church or mosque or even shrines, your pastor, alfa, imam or babalawo will not marry you, he can only pray for you, while you do the rest work.
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. by badadvice(f): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
My name is donatus.
I'm a counsellor.
I reside in abuja.
I need a pretty dark girl between 21-25 for a serious sex relationship which in the long run would probably lead to marriage
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. by Divay22(f): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. by badadvice(f): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
Divay22:
Hmmm

c'mon, try your luck. Dont be shy.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. by Divay22(f): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2019
badadvice:

c'mon, try your luck.
Dont be shy.
Hahahahhahah.
Nah. I'll rather watch from afar smiley
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. by Oyindidi(f): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Mtcheeeeew..

Boxer007 cone and apply
Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? Drop Your Picture And Little Details About You. by importantperson: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew..

Boxer007 cone and apply

You no go apply?

(1) (Reply)

Mofe Duncan (nollywood Actor) Ends Third Marriage With Jessica / Is This Right Or Wrong? / I Find Tall Girls Attractive Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.