Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed (1046 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by davodguy: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2010
After a long survey, I have been able to find
out that most girls that plays too hard to get
are very cheap to bed, WHY IS IT SO
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Tinksh(f): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2010
That doesnt make any sense. If she is hard to get then how can she be cheap?? Confused!!
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Philip25(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2010
Na soo.bros i great you for that. Very correct.for instance it is very hard to get visa but when you finally get visa you fly.soo hard to get cheap to bed.
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by davodguy: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2010
I'm telling you about a girl that I wooed for 3months
now i plead her deeply b4 she can free me.

EDO GIRL grin grin
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2010
Very correct 2 an extent.Most gals that claim hard 2 get are definitely cheap 2 bed.
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Rocktation(f): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2010
Kiss n' tell. You would have formed a thread anyways. Be it hard to get and cheap to bed, or hard to get and hard to bed.
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by googles: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

[size=3pt]i wonder wat i still come to do in this romance section. . . too many daft topics [/size]
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by 1102(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

[size=3pt]i wonder wat i still come to do in this romance section. . . too many daft topics [/size]

hehehehehe,
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by kaylonda(f): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2010
Rocktation:

Kiss n' tell. You would have formed a thread anyways. Be it hard to get and cheap to bed, or hard to get and hard to bed.

That obvious huh
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2010
Yes but many guys will take s3x if its offered to them even if the girl looks like a truck. Thats cheap of them isnt it?
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by davodguy: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes but many guys will take s3x if its offered to them even if the girl looks like a truck. Thats cheap of them isnt it?
not every guy but many you say.
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Tosinville(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
Well as a guy, ur "Hard to get, Cheap in bed" make no sense at all, i was expectin "hard to get, hard to bed" since it took u up to 3months to get her b4 s3x unlike a girl u met nd approach today nd u s3x her tonight or in 1week time. man, anytime u wants to create a topic always apply some I.Q to it or is it mandatory u must raise a topic 4 folks to comment? (no offence)
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Omolola1(f): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2010
what's your point?
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Tosinville(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^My point is since she's "hard to get then she's hard to bed" besides there's no point in stup1d like this, young lady.
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by Moralistli(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2010
yet anoda randy country lad.wanna castigate her now
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by creampy(f): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
davodguy:

EDO GIRL grin grin
trustless ,
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by double08(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2010
davodguy:

EDO GIRL grin grin

wetin edo girls do una grin grin grin
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by ds700(m): 12:26am On Sep 03, 2010
Ladies in general can be very difficult to woo, but the most difficult is to lay them off.

It could take you as long as 1 whole month to complete the metamorphosis of wooing a girl, whereas to discharge them when you are done could last a LIFE TIME !

Guys take note, I learnt my lessons d hard way.
Re: Hard To Get, Cheap To Bed by LAGOS1976: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2010
funny now.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her The Truth? / Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? / What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.