Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Can I Hear God Speak? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Hear God Speak? (360 Views)

How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions / How Does A Born Again Christian Hear GOD About The Right Spouse? / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Hear God Speak? by Looray(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Christianity is losing its power today, even though the source of this power is still as fresh as you can imagine.

An average christian doesn't know what it means to hear God. They depend on their pastor each and every time. I'm not saying that you shouldn't reference your pastors o.

Can't we hear God ourselves? At least, a child should understand the voice of His father, Right?

So you should know the voice of God and be able to hear Him.

How can that be possible.....

CONSTANT FELLOWSHIP:
A child who didn't grow up not playing or being around his/her father will not know his father not to talk of knowing what his voice seem like. As you fellowship with God, through His word, in prayers, you get tuned to the voice of God.
Re: Can I Hear God Speak? by Looray(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
There are a lot of things that can debar one from hearing from God
Re: Can I Hear God Speak? by Looray(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Get inclined.....

(1) (Reply)

Are We The Israelites? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Policeman Hit By A Car While Collecting Bribe On The Road And The Driver Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.