Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Hard Truth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Truth! (1225 Views)

Tell Me A Hard Truth That Doesn't Concern Me. / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Truth! by Preciousgirl(f): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2019
This friend of mine proposes love to me but I turned him down because of my marriage status. Because of this, this guy has withdrawn from me. He doesn't call, text and look for me anymore. Truth is I don't wanna date this guy but I like him. His sense of humor , general aura and he makes me happy, though I don't love him and would like him as a normal friend. How do I keep this guy as a normal friend without making him think I have feelings for him? Thanks
Re: Hard Truth! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ur a stupid girl

5 Likes

Re: Hard Truth! by ElRapido: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Very stupid girl. If one ATM no gree dispense, no be to go the next one. Jesus is your friend please.
Re: Hard Truth! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
the two people above me, easy ooo on the girl, at least she said the truth and not pretending to love the guy all in the name of getting gifts from him. I don't know what to say but I believe expertise are coming to advice you

1 Like

Re: Hard Truth! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mrbolt565:
Ur a stupid girl

Thanks
Re: Hard Truth! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
ElRapido:
Very stupid girl. If one ATM no gree dispense, no be to go the next one. Jesus is your friend please.

Thanks
Re: Hard Truth! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oma307:
the two people above me, easy ooo on the girl, at least she said the truth and not pretending to love the guy all in the name of getting gifts from him. I don't know what to say but I believe expertise are coming to advice you

Thanks
Re: Hard Truth! by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
You are a disgrace to womanhood, unbelievable you are considering him despite being married

1 Like

Re: Hard Truth! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
You are a disgrace to womanhood, unbelievable you are considering him despite being married

Can u read at all
Re: Hard Truth! by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Can u read at all

Between the lines, to have posted it online says how much you think about him
Re: Hard Truth! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Between the lines, to have posted it online says how much you think about him

I don't deny I like him, but I don't have feelings for him I just want his friend ship
Re: Hard Truth! by olawaleseun(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
I think the most important thing U av to consider is HOW COOL DO U THINK UR HUSBAND WILL REACT if he finds out u're keeping a Close Male friend... Be sincere in answering the question, and ur response will guide U on how to go about it..

peace!!!
Re: Hard Truth! by logan2(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
olawaleseun:
I think the most important thing U av to consider is HOW COOL DO U THINK UR HUSBAND WILL REACT if he finds out u're keeping a Close Male friend... Be sincere in answering the question, and ur response will guide U on how to go about it..

peace!!!
abi, person go look for dxck e nor go fit talk in plain language, i wonder what you want to discuss with him at, shey you wantu be telling how your husbands dxck is small abi ,if you like go an break your marriage because of stewpid fwenship wey nor get leg,that one concern you,but i hope you know say husband dey scarce for market, grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hard Truth! by IAmSkinny: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:
This friend of mine proposes love to me but I turned him down because of my marriage status. Because of this, this guy has withdrawn from me. He doesn't call, text and look for me anymore. Truth is I don't wanna date this guy but I like him. His sense of humor , general aura and he makes me happy, though I don't love him and would like him as a normal friend. How do I keep this guy as a normal friend without making him think I have feelings for him? Thanks
So you want to eat your cake and have it?
Re: Hard Truth! by Preciousgirl(f): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSkinny:

So you want to eat your cake and have it?

How do you mean
Re: Hard Truth! by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ololo

1 Like

Re: Hard Truth! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I don't deny I like him, but I don't have feelings for him I just want his friend ship

He's going to fvck you as you are already having an affection towards him
Re: Hard Truth! by Wizywiz(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Op are u married ?
Re: Hard Truth! by anthonyuncle(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
meet him in camera and tell him ur mind
Re: Hard Truth! by Agboki: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Notin i no go read.radarada oshi.

1 Like

Re: Hard Truth! by meobizy(f): 4:30am On Apr 10, 2019
This troll is still here?
Lol.
Re: Hard Truth! by Preciousgirl(f): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
meobizy:
This troll is still here?
Lol.

You are a huge foool
Re: Hard Truth! by meobizy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:

You are a huge foool
Okay.
It's good to know your low self esteem is still intact.
Re: Hard Truth! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Find him in your Husband. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hard Truth! by BlueAir: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:
in a clearer view. U want to keep him to satisfy u but the guy isn't interested in staying because u can't satisfy him in return.

Just respect ur marriage and be contented with it undecided Or ur husband's a ginee
Re: Hard Truth! by tosyne2much(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
What kind of a silly friend will woo you when he knows you're married? Abeg which friend cat and lion dey do?

Nothing wey person no go read for Nairaland
Re: Hard Truth! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
tosyne2much:
What kind of a silly friend will woo you when he knows you're married? Abeg which friend cat and lion dey do?

Nothing wey person no go read for Nairaland
op is always known for making up fake stories grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Clean Tokunbo Volkswagen Golf For Sale At 1m / What Is The Weirdest Thing U Have Done To Survive -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.