Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race (36765 Views)

Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race / 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan / Kogi 2019: Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by Kanixt(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
stefanweeks:
This guy get mind o

Him been still won go contest

Just count yourself lucky you made it back to the house

You can ask Saraki and Sani
we in Bauchi love Dogara love so much even if he will contest 20times he will still win. He single handedly sponsor PDP candidate in Bauchi and is winning. so what are you saying?
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by Thetruthshallse(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
He for context na? This is not 2015, the beating wey he go chop ehn..... Ewu bauchi. #Traitor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by Kanixt(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cabble4:
If this is true, I admire his courage.
The Lifeless one and his minions wouldn't care to shed blood or anything at their reach to fulfill their selfish interest.

that is deception technics he's employing. Remember 2015. said the same thing "I am not contesting for leadership" and what was the result? He won.

When apc conduct mock he got 3 votes only
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by bmos(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
He may have his reasons, I think its a wise decision

Not wise decision but a foreseeable one. No hope trying in this circumstance. No use fighting a lost battle na
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by lakesider(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cabble4:
If this is true, I admire his courage.
The Lifeless one and his minions wouldn't care to shed blood or anything at their reach to fulfill their selfish interest.

Must you show that you are been paid always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
bmos:

Not wise decision but a foreseeable one. No hope trying in this circumstance. No use fighting a lost battle na
That's the wisdom i am talking about na.
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by asobo: 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
stefanweeks:
This guy get mind o

What is luck in his re-election. My prone with your type is that you don't know the dynamics of the politics in the north. Dogara needed not to even campaign for him to return to the house. The results of the election speak out, same also his love for his people is unquestionably.
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by asobo: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
He for context na? This is not 2015, the beating wey he go chop ehn..... Ewu bauchi. #Traitor
Nkita and akwensu that's what you are. His people voted for him and are proud of him. Deny him return certificate. Monjo
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by blackgold2018(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
megamank:
He doesn't just want to fool himself because he knows he wouldn't get it....
Believe me Saraki gave him the mind to attend the speakership last 4yrs ago.
Not only he doesn't want to fool himself. He doesn't have the mind and the guts to do it. Evn nw that Buhari's eye is on both houses. Who's Dogora?

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
YeebozNemesis:

Do you know that all those supported by those Ipob pigs this last election have all fallen into political misfortune?

The iPob and niger delta you mock are the backbone and heart beat of this great nation, without the commerce of the south east and oil from south south, the north you as lick and the lazy Yoruba would suffer. Put a respect on we the niger deltans and the south east, behave... you feed from them and insult them.. rubbish
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by Cabble4(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
lakesider:

Must you show that you are been paid always

Yea, as long as you keep on with your inanity.
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by BuhariAdvocate: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
he committed political suicide for decamped to PDP.
Re: Speakership: Dogara Backs Down From Race by dochenaj: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
stefanweeks:
This guy get mind o

Sani did not stand a chance ab initio. So don't even count him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / Senators That Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday(pics / Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.