Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair (49862 Views)

UNIZIK Reacts After Facebook User Advertised Its Admission Slots For Sale / Crazy Spelling Bee List At My Daughter's School / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:
You daughter did not tell you the truth.

She loosened her hair so that it won't be distracting her when sucking diiiicks in the campus.

Use your common sense. She just don't want any guy to hold her hair during diiick deep-throatingg.

Just imagine what condom would have avoided. Just neegodu ihe mmadu muru kpo ya nwa.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by SURElee(f): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
As much as I support the Dad kind off. I also want to say that when he was sending his daughter to a private university, did he not read their rules and regulations?

You are just making noise. Some get expelled for not attending chapel or church activities, I don't put my mouth, because you knew their rules, and as long as your kids are sent there, they must abide by the schools rules and regulations.

If we like let's call them glorified secondary schools, if you are within their walls, you must abide.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Afonja007: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Trizzi:
The school fit be that Maradona or Madonna them dey call am
madaonna or maradona sound better than oduduwa abi godogodo university
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Asiwajuyin(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
funny though
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by princeemmma(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
praiseoski:
.The man foolish sha.

I hope the school authorities see this and take necessary disciplinary action
fighting for your daughters over the right is called foolishness? you need a damn luck to make it in life

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by precious1967(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Let the man go and establish his own school to enable his daughter be untrained child
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by ValCon888: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
I'm not saying the school is right but isn't it an army camo she's wearing?
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
This story is not about a school, it is about a female lecturer that hate good things, all does stupid lecturers that behave as if they know everything in this world, that will send people out of a class because of hair, cloth and style of movement. Can u believe a lecturer can send u out of their class because of the way u look at them. The lecturer will be like : u dis girl, which kind witch hair u carry. From now on if I see u with this hair again u will not enter my class.... Prostitute. As if na she collect her husband from her....nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
private schools = private prisons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by invisibledotun: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jealous creatures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by bugggg: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy weyrey re o
donstan18:

She loosened her hair so that it won't be distracting her when sucking diiiicks in the campus.

Use your common sense. She just don't want any guy to hold her hair during diiick deep-throatingg.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by castro316: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rules are rules oga. Abi you were not read the rules before admitting your girls there?
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:

How does her hair stop her from sucking dixxccks in skol?
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by CJCHUKS(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
when you carry her go private uni where admission is easy and less stressful, what where you expecting
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by SEGLIZ: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
you have no case here, if you and your children can't confirm with the rules and regulations of the school then do the needful by quitting the school other than come online ranting to trend.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by noisy45(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
donstan18:

You think like me
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Every Nigerian infact every Black man/woman that manages to be in a position of power or influence is quick to get drunk and oppressive, my personal diagnosis is that it is bourne out of self hate. The need to oppress others so as to feel worthy.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by molybdenum0012: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
That's serious.

See below
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Zanotty(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Trizzi:
The school fit be that Maradona or Madonna them dey call am
nonsense schl.i dn run for ma life
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by SALIMAN(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
See this man , shuku"" shortly after leaving it will turn a big wig ,.....he be like say this man not know his daughters at all
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by mamotalk: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
The university official left so much to be desired.
That's a clear violation of fundamental human rights that concern human expression and dignity of person
Or how will a school be dictating to an undergraduate the kind of hair do
Nigeria has a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by adisabarber(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
When dem say make una read rules and regulations na where signature dey una go dey find. Yeye man
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Lymasaba(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:

You will not make heaven ... Meanwhile your take your shit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by shukudi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
praiseoski:
.The man foolish sha.

I hope the school authorities see this and take necessary disciplinary action
When u see the name 'fagbuaro', u go know sey na one of these senseless ekiti people. Why not go to the school directly to complain, instead of making noise on SM. After his noise, when he reach school hear the true story, him feet go heavy am to lift. Arrogant ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by SEGLIZ: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
princeemmma:
fighting for your daughters over the right is called foolishness? you need a damn luck to make it in life

you own brain is filled with what? noodles right!?
what dirty right are talking about you guys tend abuse "fundamental human right" in applications, usage and claim. the school has it rules and regulations if you can't conform the the needful by leaving for where the standards conforms with yours - no come here come dey form me to read social studies and civic for school.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by BABANGBALI: 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Affordable and available in wholesale and retail quantities.
aba made T-shirts

Girls of nowadays all they know is
Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo....
Aunty Where's the K??
Do you even read books at all?
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Forreellinc: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by luluman: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:

Can you show your parents this post? How old are you please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by omoiyalayi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
The girl is probably from a deep Christian background popularly called SU

Now on getting to campus she realized her hair or probably way of dressing is old school or not too acceptable to some of her colleagues, so in order to feel belong due to pressure from friends or by her own decision decided to removed the hairstyle

The father will probably found out when he petition the school

If the father observe very well he will found out she has probably lost her virginity if she went to school a virgin
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by princeemmma(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you own brain is filled with what? noodles right!?
what dirty right are talking about you guys tend abuse "fundamental human right" in applications, usage and claim. the school has it rules and regulations if you can't conform the the needful by leaving for where the standards conforms with yours - no come here come dey form me to read social studies and civic for school.
i dont have a problem with the school rules, i only have a problem with you, for the insult you made to someone's father, you have a father too, and you should know how it feels insulting father's
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by ChristoBam: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
gr8tone:
Is that the only University? Every institution has its sets of rules. If you are not ok with it then you can remove your daughter and save yourself the energy of fighting.
Remove the daughter even if she's in her 2nd or 3rd year. Most of you guys talk sometimes without thinking. What if the rule is a newly introduced rule like they normally are, so he should remove the daughter from the school with the millions he's paid on the tuition..
How can you justify such archaic rules in our universities?? I don't understand you guys.. And when a person complain you say it's their rules and they must comply. Bunch of zombies

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali / See What Unilag Did!Is This Not Gonna Increase Materialism In Our Ladies? / Sex For Grades: UNILAG "Cold Room" Shut Down By School Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.