Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband (479 Views)

I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by mrsbingbagbo(f): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
I suspect this woman having something to do with my husband, based on my evidence

Trust my investigative abilities, I have her husbands contact

We are friends now
He sounds quite interested in an affair

What's your advise?

Play games with him or report his wife?

Time is not on my side
Re: I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
If you play games with him, you would get your fingers burnt so badly. Cos by the time your husband finds out, there would be no justification for your action whether it was an harmless game or not and he can finally get the opportunity to send you packing.

Just do what you feel is right, but don't play games with the woman's husband.
Re: I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by Auladimeji2: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
mrsbingbagbo:
I suspect this woman having something to do with my husband, based on my evidence

Trust my investigative abilities, I have her husbands contact

We are friends now
He sounds quite interested in an affair

What's your advise?

Play games with him or report his wife?

Time is not on my side

1 Like

Re: I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
What time is not on ur side?
Re: I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by mrsbingbagbo(f): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What time is not on ur side?

To decide I mean
Re: I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by mrsbingbagbo(f): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
ceeroh:
If you play games with him, you would get your fingers burnt so badly. Cos by the time your husband finds out, there would be no justification for your action whether it was an harmless game or not and he can finally get the opportunity to send you packing.

Just do what you feel is right, but don't play games with the woman's husband.

Fingers burnt how
Re: I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by simplyhonest(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
leave him alone... the woman never vowed to be faithful to you... it's your Randy husband you should deal with... its your husband that swore to you to be faithful...
Re: I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by zoaroster: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Join with him and investigate ur husband ND his wife. Take him into ur confidence as a fellow victim and pursue the investigation.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Managed To Establish Contacts With My Rival's Husband by mrsbingbagbo(f): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
zoaroster:
Join with him and investigate ur husband ND his wife. Take him into ur confidence as a fellow victim and pursue the investigation.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

That Special Girl With Wife Material. / What Is Causing All Of These Champions League Comebacks ( Explained) / For Bachelors And Spinsters - Why Are You Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.