Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Don't Want Children And It Is Threatening My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Children And It Is Threatening My Marriage (490 Views)

Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want Children And It Is Threatening My Marriage by ScooperOfficial: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
[/b]

[b]READ MORE HERE
: https://m.scoopernews.com/detail?newsId=2443257

Dear Readers,

I don't want kids. I told my husband this before we got married and he left me alone for about 2 years.

After 2 years, he came back and said he was ready to marry me just like that.

3 years ago, after we have been married for 11 months, he begged me that we should adopt.

At first, I said NO. But because he is such a wonderful person, I compromised.

We got nannies to take care of the twins.

After some time, I fell in love with them, I started taking care of them like mine.

They are just adorable.

My husband insist now that we should have our own biological children that he believes that my fears are unfounded and since I am so good with the twins that he is sure I can raise ours as well.

I cannot.

Everyone in my family has died through child bearing.

My mum, my aunts, all my sisters.

I will never go that route.

Recently, my husband pierced the condom and I got pregnant.

I was so infruirated. My husband begged me to keep it but as soon as he travelled, I went for an abortion.

He was so angry.

My home is threathened.

I dont want a CHILD. He should respect my wish if he loves me.

What should I do?

Please share your views

For More Updates, Kindly Follow Scooper Across All Social Media Platforms

Facebook: Scooper

Twitter: @scooperng

Instagram: scooperng

Re: I Don't Want Children And It Is Threatening My Marriage by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Since both of you are not willing to sacrifice for each other, the best option is end the union and go separate ways

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Children And It Is Threatening My Marriage by Easybela(f): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
undecided u should have remained single, ur husband was only blinded by love that was y he told u he was k with ur decision,now that his eyes are clear,its either u dance to his tune or u lose ur marriage.
From d look of things,such a calm man u have over there,many men won't take that nonsense. If u are a Christian, I wl say dat there is nothing God can not do,run to him with faith,u will come out victorious wt ur own kids in ur hands.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is About To Cheat On Me / Say No To Rape / Check Out These Shocking Report From UN Demography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.