Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Please What Could Have Made A Woman To Prevent Her Sons From Getting Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Could Have Made A Woman To Prevent Her Sons From Getting Married? (410 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Could Have Made A Woman To Prevent Her Sons From Getting Married? by Biodun556(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
I once heared a woman saying her sons would only get married when they clock 40.

One of the sons actually married before the age of 40 but it has not been easy. It always a problem or the other especially with the daughter inlaw.

Please what can make a woman to delay her sons marriage?
Re: Please What Could Have Made A Woman To Prevent Her Sons From Getting Married? by greatnaija01: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
ASK HER WHEN YOU MEET HER.

She is NOT on Nairaland.

Biodun556:
I once heared a woman saying her sons would only get married when they clock 40.

One of the sons actually married before the age of 40 but it has not been easy. It always a problem or the other especially with the daughter inlaw.

Please what can make a woman to delay her sons marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Please What Could Have Made A Woman To Prevent Her Sons From Getting Married? by elgramz: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
greatnaija01:

She is NOT on Nairaland.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Please What Could Have Made A Woman To Prevent Her Sons From Getting Married? by ojun50(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
greatnaija01:

She is NOT on Nairaland.

i think she is facebooking he should go there and check her

1 Like

Re: Please What Could Have Made A Woman To Prevent Her Sons From Getting Married? by MrBottle: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
ojun50:

i think she is facebooking he should go there and check her
Ganduje, she is on instagram

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Baby Starts Crawling / If Your Partner Has Gained Weight, Chances Are High That They Think You're The O / How Parents Kill Their Children Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.