Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days (13765 Views)

Italy Visa Application Timeline / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
alert20:

Sorry about your refusal, you can still try again, but please work on the reason you have been refused earlier before applying again...
I don't think I'm trying them again.. This is the second time.. I gave them everything they requested even more.. And they said "they can not acertain that I will leave the schengen state before my visa is done"
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
subieey:
What was the reason for refusal

they are not sure I'll come back
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
timidapsin:

That's the way they reject people nowadays ooo, I think this is the right time we try other countries with less visa wahala... Like Turkey..

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 12:19am On Mar 15, 2019
alert20:

That's the way they reject people nowadays ooo, I think this is the right time we try other countries with less visa wahala... Like Turkey..
I think that's what I'll do bro.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2019
@helpee

Hello bro, longest time, I think today is your court hearing, just pray hard and I know you will find God's favour amen...

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by eduson33(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
My advice to anyone looking to secure a visa from Nigeria is :
First apply for Dubai 2 weeks visit visa =about $150
Book a cancellable hotel in Dubai
Buy a cancellable ticket. Lets say= Naija to FRANCE, France To Dubai, Dubai to Nigeria.{BY SO DOING,YOU HAVE CLEARD THEIR DOUBT OF NOT GOING BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY}

Don't Forge any document you don't have ,Write a letter explaining why you don't have it(I did this with my UK visa. I didn't have bank statement from my company as they were meant to be sponsoring)
Make sure to attaché a letter from your company stating how many days you are going to be off from work.

If someone is inviting you, please attached their passport copies, proof of address etc. (the invitation letter should state that you will go back after your stay to continue your job and that you wont be accessing social funds)

the amount in your account doesn't really matter. they want to make sure that you have good income and to see the in and out flow.
they want to make sure you have good ties back home and that you have some money left over when you come back (my friend got her visa with only 200k in her account but her job paid 500k salary)
will add more if I remember

timidapsin:
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
eduson33:
Buy a cancellable ticket. Lets say= Naija to FRANCE, France To Dubai, Dubai to Nigeria.{BY SO DOING,YOU HAVE CLEARD THEIR DOUBT OF NOT GOING BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY}

Don't Forge any document you don't have ,Write a letter explaining why you don't have it(I did this with my UK visa. I didn't have bank statement from my company as they were meant to be sponsoring)
Make sure to attaché a letter from your company stating how many days you are going to be off from work.

If someone is inviting you, please attached their passport copies, proof of address etc. (the invitation letter should state that you will go back after your stay to continue your job and that you wont be accessing social funds)

the amount in your account doesn't really matter. they want to make sure that you have good income and to see the in and out flow.
they want to make sure you have good ties back home and that you have some money left over when you come back (my friend got her visa with only 200k in her account but her job paid 500k salary)

thanks alot bro
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2019
eduson33:

Noted with thanks
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by chimbago(f): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2019
I submitted my application for tourist visa to Italy a few minutes before closing time at vfs on 24th January and by 1st February my visa was granted. Which makes it 6 working days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by TJMighty(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2019
chimbago:
I submitted my application for tourist visa to Italy a few minutes before closing time at vfs on 24th January and by 1st February my visa was granted. Which makes it 6 working days
Meaning you must be in Italy by now?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by TJMighty(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
chimbago:
meaning you are in Italy now?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
chimbago:

Congrats bro, do you apply as a tourist or you were invited over??

2 Likes

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by chimbago(f): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
TJMighty:
meaning you are in Italy now?

Am back, spent only 6 days.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by chimbago(f): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
alert20:

Congrats bro, do you apply as a tourist or you were invited over??

Tourist
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by TJMighty(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
chimbago:

Am back, spent only 6 days.
you're welcome back. How was you journey & how is Italy?
I guess you have travelling experience prior to your application?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
chimbago:

Tourist

Ok so did you use just hotel reservation without an invitation letter?

Are you a frequent traveler or this is your first time traveling to the Schengen country??

B'cos I dey wonder how dey take issue ur visa BTW 6days...
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by chimbago(f): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
alert20:

Are you a frequent traveler or this is your first time traveling to the Schengen country??

1. I used hotel reservation from booking.com, I don't know anybody in any of the schengen countries

2. I only traveled once to UK in 2016, that's the only travel history I have.

As per your 3rd question, I think if your application is straight with all the relevant documents and with God on your side you will get the visa. I got my UK visa in 7 working days
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by chimbago(f): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
alert20:

1. I used hotel reservation from booking.com, I don't know anybody in any of the schengen countries

2. I traveled once to UK in 2016, that's the only travel history I have.

As per your 3rd question, I think if your application is straight with all the relevant documents and with God on your side you will get the visa. I got my UK visa in 7 working days
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
chimbago:

2. I traveled once to UK in 2016, that's the only travel history I have.

Alright thanks.... But after booking the hotel do you book any sightseeing tours??
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by rebless(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello can you inform the house the documents you submitted especially the amount of in your bank account statement

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by webhostbiz: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pls house, I over stayed my UK business Visa which was issued in 2010 and I came back to naija in 2013 voluntarily with my passport. At the departure the UK immigration wrote a number inside my passport, the said passport has expired and I have collected another one which I have used to travel to Dubai. I want to apply to the UK embassy for visa, what is my chance of getting the visa?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
webhostbiz:
Pls house, I over stayed my UK business Visa which was issued in 2010 and I came back to naija in 2013 voluntarily with my passport. At the departure the UK immigration wrote a number inside my passport, the said passport has expired and I have collected another one which I have used to travel to Dubai. I want to apply to the UK embassy for visa, what is my chance of getting the visa?

Ask these questions in the UK thread just search for UK thread
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
alert20:

How about Dubai just to open the passport? Will Turkish embassy issue visas to applicants with virgin passports?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
dilodavid:
How about Dubai just to open the passport? Will Turkish embassy issue visas to applicants with virgin passports?

Of course if you are qualify for a visa you will get it....
Turkey visa no too hard like that....
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by misterditto: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Hi gurus, I have united Arab emirates residence visa.. I wish to apply for schegen visa.. Pls how long is their visa processing and do they withhold international passport when you apply for visa? Pls guys help a brother.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2019
misterditto:
Hi gurus, I have united Arab emirates residence visa.. I wish to apply for schegen visa.. Pls how long is their visa processing and do they withhold international passport when you apply for visa? Pls guys help a brother.

Normal processing time is 15 working days and yes you have to submit your passport so they can affix the visa if you qualify....

Also are you applying from the UAE or Naija?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by ibukunpops(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please dont try to stay quiet about it

I know someone that was banned for 10years

Its better you come out to explain and plead and lets see if you will get the visa again, and if you dont you can always reapply some other time rather than getting a ban.

alert20:

Ask these questions in the UK thread just search for UK thread
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by justphillips(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
Hi guys, I applied for a schengen visa through Italy, it's been 90 days now, no reply from the embassy. I am a first time traveler
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2019
justphillips:
Hi guys, I applied for a schengen visa through Italy, it's been 90 days now, no reply from the embassy. I am a first time traveler

I think you need to visit vfs, and request for your passport
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by xclusive4visa: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Visa Processed in 7 days.
I submitted my Italy Schengen visa on the 16 August 2022.
Application processed on the 23 August 2022
Passport ready for collection 25 August 2022.
Finally got my passport with a Visa stamped on my passport.

3 Likes

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by nansng: 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
xclusive4visa:
Visa Processed in 7 days.
I submitted my Italy Schengen visa on the 16 August 2022.
Application processed on the 23 August 2022
Passport ready for collection 25 August 2022.
Finally got my passport with a Visa stamped on my passport.

Congratulations brother.. What are the documents you submitted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parenting In Canada...lets Connect !!!! / Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / So Britain Is Getting Leaner And Meaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.