Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days (13812 Views)

Italy Visa Application Timeline / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Placid177: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2022
xclusive4visa:
Visa Processed in 7 days.
I submitted my Italy Schengen visa on the 16 August 2022.
Application processed on the 23 August 2022
Passport ready for collection 25 August 2022.
Finally got my passport with a Visa stamped on my passport.

Congratulations brother,pls how much do you have in your bank account?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Placid177: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2022
xclusive4visa:

And can you state the documents you're requested to provide and how you achieve it.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by davodyguy: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2022
xclusive4visa:
Did you submit via VFS?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Ashirioluwa: 2:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Royals1st:
You visa is not approve no visa can be issue less than 10 working days

Your statement indicates that you are new to applying for visas, which is evident from the fact that some applicants who submitted through France obtain decisions within 3 to 5 days. To see for yourself, go read the France visa thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Olasco001: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2022
Good morning gurus in the house,
I Apply for a tourist visa as first timer at Spanish Embassy I submitted on 20th of Sept , making 13days today , I only visit Ghana Togo Cotonou as travel history with personal saving account close to 5M please what are my chances list of documents submitted

Visa Application form
International Passport
Introduction letter from Employer
Letter of Acceptance
Personal introduction letter
Kid birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Family pictures
Nin Card
Covid19 card
Land property documents
Work ID card
Reference Letter from Bank
Hotel and flight booking
Itinerary
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by cucumbar: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olasco001:
Good morning gurus in the house,
I Apply for a tourist visa as first timer at Spanish Embassy I submitted on 20th of Sept , making 13days today , I only visit Ghana Togo Cotonou as travel history with personal saving account close to 5M please what are my chances list of documents submitted

Visa Application form
International Passport
Introduction letter from Employer
Letter of Acceptance
Personal introduction letter
Kid birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Family pictures
Nin Card
Covid19 card
Land property documents
Work ID card
Reference Letter from Bank
Hotel and flight booking
Itinerary
nobody here can tell you the outcome of your application. Just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Olasco001: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Thank you , I’m praying for positive I will feed you back immediately I got my passport with Visa stamp on it inshall allah

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by ibnquasale(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Your statement indicates that you are new to applying for visas, which is evident from the fact that some applicants who submitted through France obtain decisions within 3 to 5 days. To see for yourself, go read the France visa thread.

You are very correct. Submitted mine on a Friday, and got feedback the following Monday, and by Tuesday or Wednesday I got my passport, and it was for France

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Lucy245: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
ibnquasale:

You are very correct. Submitted mine on a Friday, and got feedback the following Monday, and by Tuesday or Wednesday I got my passport, and it was for France

Help me with some clarification as regards France tourist visa being issued by the embassy now. Heard that the date of issue on the visa is about 3/4/5 months from the date of submission. For example, if you submitted in like May, you won't be able to travel until like September/October for your tour/vacation.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by ibnquasale(m): 5:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Lucy245:

Help me with some clarification as regards France tourist visa being issued by the embassy now. Heard that the date of issue on the visa is about 3/4/5 months from the date of submission. For example, if you submitted in like May, you won't be able to travel until like September/October for your tour/vacation.

Well I am not too sure of that… mine was for study and the travel date was exactly what I wrote in my application; Less than 2 weeks after it was issued
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Lucy245: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2022
ibnquasale:

Well I am not too sure of that… mine was for study and the travel date was exactly what I wrote in my application; Less than 2 weeks after it was issued

Okay thanks.

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by worldfezzy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Please I want to know if Italian visitor visa application is open. I was told they are not accepting application. Please how true is this.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Osamagioghowewi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15
KIDfurniture:
Visa awaits u
Amen
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by peleson1: 11:20am On Mar 02
helpee:
with a recent denial, going to another embassy for schegnen will be viewed by the officer as visa shopping and you will likely be denied again especially if it is close. It is not a good idea

Bro u r very experienced.
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK / Why Do You Love America? / How To Survive The Bus Life In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.