Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

God Is As Incompetent As Buhari - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is As Incompetent As Buhari (5680 Views)

Bury Ruga Settlement – Apostle Suleman Reacts As Buhari Suspends Programme / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent / God Is Hungry And Dying Because We Are Starving Him Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Satan66(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
egbarison:

Literally, Every Sin Committed Is Equal.
So basically a liar and a serial killer would end up in the same place.
And you y'all call God wise

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Satan66:
So basically a liar and a serial killer would end up in the same place. And you y'all call God wise
Be careful dude! You can joke with your joystick but not with a deity.

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Satan66:

Just a piece of advice bro. Topics like this should be posted in the religion section. They've heard all these kind of arguments before over there so you'll be greeted with more rationality and reason. Most nairalanders are known to post first and think second, hence why all the responses you're getting are driven by emotion e.g people cursing you and all.....

You shot yourself in the foot by trying to debate religion in a romance section
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yeah try and deflect the topic by discrediting your opponent. What an amateur. Run with your tail between your legs.
What argument have you brought forward to counter his? You're the one who deflected the topic from your very first post. If you're familiar with logical fallacies, what you did is similar to a [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought-terminating_clich%C3%A9]thought-terminating cliche[/url]
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by sanmtiago(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Lol frustration bad!
I just laughed when i read what the op wrote.
They're something's we just see we don't have to commenting all we do is laugh and scroll pass.
No be every discussion person gat involve smiley
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Satan66(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Just a piece of advice bro. Topics like this should be posted in the religion section. They've heard all these kind of arguments before over there so you'll be greeted with more rationality and reason. Most nairalanders are known to post first and think second, hence why all the responses you're getting are driven by emotion e.g people cursing you and all.....

You shot yourself in the foot by trying to debate religion in a romance section
How do I put this into the religious section?
It's very dull there.
Romance section has more users
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Satan66:

How do I put this into the religious section?
It's very dull there.
Romance section has more users
If you know any popular users in the religion section, you can just tag them to your thread. Dull or not, this topic would be more apprioprate in the religion section. If you intentionally posted this topic here, then i'd say you deserve the backlash cause it implies you were only trying to troll/get a reaction out of the users here. However if you want an honest discussion of the topic, post in the appropriate forum....

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by UnclePrincipal(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
egbarison:

Be careful dude!
You can joke with your joystick but not with a deity.
Bro the worst he can do is kill him and throw him in hell, according to your books of fairytales.
When you people want to give threat, the worst you say is that your god will cast sinners and unbelievers in a lack of fire. Seriously, that shit is old. You guys should come up with something new.

2 Likes

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by emmy2244: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
it's only a FOOL that say that there's no GOD, even the devil knows that God exists
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Satan66(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
IAmSabrina:

If you know any popular users in the religion section, you can just tag them to your thread. Dull or not, this topic would be more apprioprate in the religion section. If you intentionally posted this topic here, then i'd say you deserve the backlash cause it implies you were only trying to troll/get a reaction out of the users here. However if you want an honest discussion of the topic, post in the appropriate forum....
Okay then if any mod can push this to the needed place.
Then it'd be cool
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Satan66:

Okay then if any mod can push this to the needed place.
Then it'd be cool
Or you can just create a fresh one over at the religion section and ignore this one. I'm not promising better reactions over there (this is Nairaland afterall), but at least the majority of them will stay on topic instead of derailing.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Lordwaz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
So sick in the head....retarded slowpoke..... A wasting soul.....my advice...find any church closer to you and request to see the pastor... Tell him u are suffering with spirit of madness....yes..do that I let me know so mk I fit join u in prayer.....ode!
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Oninaira: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2019
U most be very very Crazy and Stupid
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Otuwewe(m): 4:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Fool maybe u want 2 pull ur fathers leg i knw u knw what happened 2 people like u dat challengd God there creator.Compound fool,are u d one dat created urself.Go to ur bible,youtube or google,click or type psalm 136 vs 1 to the end.Idiot.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Martinez19(m): 5:22am On Mar 14, 2019
egbarison:

op, I don't know your take on religion. But I will urge you to be careful when a deity is involved. We're humans, powerless, and hopeless. You mustn't be a Christian or Muslim, but you MUST believe in something for your own safety.
grin

2 Likes

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Satan66(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Bro the worst he can do is kill him and throw him in hell, according to your books of fairytales.
When you people want to give threat, the worst you say is that your god will cast sinners and unbelievers in a lack of fire. Seriously, that shit is old. You guys should come up with something new.
This is my new WhatsApp profile pic btw cheesy
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by payman(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Satan66:

And what are your chances of making this so called heaven.
Last I checked sins were seen equal, so you could burn forever for just a lie or bad thought
Brain washed religious morons
u may think this is a joke bt wen u finally come face to face with reality, bros e go too late wallahi
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by payman(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Kai! Shut up! At ur age you never get sense. Which hell? Thunder fire whoever created hell. So illogical.. Satan66 carry on joor!
who born this wild animal?i could literaly perceive ur mouth odour while reading this shit u posted.abeg hw much be condom?
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by LarryBee1k: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by CosmicPhoenix: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
you only believe in god because the white man forced it down our throats centuries ago

[s]
LarryBee1k:
There is sense in nonsense. Let's solve it logically.

Do you believe there is Supreme being?
Is there a Supreme being?

You may be sure of question one but not question two.

Imagine if you have all that power attributed to God (not saying God is bad), won't you do as you pleases.

If a king (not comparing king with God) is not taking care of certain people. Who are you to complain and challenge him? No.

The Supreme God do as he pleases and we're just his minions. God is all powerful but only merciful to who he pleases.

It's better to believe in God, die and be surprised that he's real and you enter heaven than to fight him through out your miserable life in Nigeria and still go to hell for not believing in him.

I believe in God.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by LarryBee1k: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you only believe in god because the white man forced it down our throats centuries ago

[s][/s]

Nope. I believe in God because I believe he's real. I could have stopped believing in him as I believe I'm very rational and logical human being. But I still believe and pray daily to him due to my reasons.

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Martinez19(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eveezy:
Let me just give this illustration, you are an inventor, you create a wonderful device to serve a specific purpose, the device malfunctioned and didnt serve its purpose, normally am sure u will condemn d device, but in dis case, u had programmed the device to device his ways to function nd be capable of autocorrecting itself, u stayed bk nd watch how ur device will perform wat u programmed it to do, ur device eventually found a way to replicate it self nd had other smaller devices(although dis wasnt your plan, u let it go, cos u gave d device freewill) years passed, ur device didnt auto correct, many continued being infected wit a virus, bt a few were still working close for d purpose of creation, so u decided to select d devices dt are in perfect working condition, nd condemn d obsolute ones, you let the selected ones populate d earth again, still as a result of freewill, dey produced more devices dt still bcame infected. You as an inventor, you felt bad for condemning d bad ones nd promised nt to do dt again cos dey were ur sweat, dey were part of wat u put all ur effortd into, u decided to show dem anoda way, d way u intended for them to create new devices, since u re d creator nd know how dey work, u created a new device that wasnt flawed as the previous devices u made, this device was made in d form of u, your creations were still so flawed, so you sacrificed ur one perfect creation for other devices to see an example of what perfection could be all about and encouraged them to follow, if they follow in that footstep, they will be saved, nd thier flaws can finally be managed
Any inventor that creates a device that malfunctions is not a perfect, all powerful and all knowing inventor. Poor analogy.

4 Likes

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Satan66(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Nope. I believe in God because I believe he's real. I could have stopped believing in him as I believe I'm very rational and logical human being. But I still believe and pray daily to him due to my reasons.
Since you believe he's real, kindly show proof and evidence that's he's real.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by LarryBee1k: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Satan66:

Kindly show me he's not real.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Satan66(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Kindly show me he's not real.
I just asked you to prove to me he's a real but you're just asking me the same question.
God isn't real, there's literally no evidence that's he's real.
The only reason you're a Christian is because of your location.
If you were born in China, there's a high chance you would be an atheist.
Saudi Arabia, you would be a Muslim.
In the north part of a Nigeria, A Muslim.
The child of a native doctor, you would be worshipping ogun.

All these are God's which people believe in but there's no evidence to support they exist.

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by LarryBee1k: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by cuteralph101(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Satan66:

There are plenty religions on earth but only Christians believe they re serving a true God others are not. Op stated facts. If u have a counter claim show that we are not from incense. God knows u going to hell and let u live only to end up in hell. Dont tell me not to doubt.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Eveezy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Martinez19:
Any inventor that creates a device that malfunctions is not a perfect, all powerful and all knowing inventor. Poor analogy.
You are just lost, you fail to see the truth in My analogy, there’s absolutely nothing I can do for you at this stage. Please tell me if there is no device that can’t malfunction or be corrupted? No man they say is perfect, drifting away from the main purpose of creation can apen to any creation. You understand that man make virus to infect some computer programs? External factors can mk any device malfunction. And yes God is all knowing, and the fact that he gave us freewill, is the reason y we can drift away from him, if he took that freewill, you will be perfect
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Zoroaster: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
I love satan.. Intriguing guy.
Always running circles round yahweh
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by willy25(m): 12:58am On Jul 03, 2019
Satan66:

You're so lucky that the days we live in are the days of grace and the Lord my God only permits signs and wonders to be done so as to demonstrate his love. If these were the days of the Laws of Moses, then you would have seen TODAY proof to show you that there is a God in heaven, and your life, alongside the lives of all those who are your family, are in the hands of this same God you just insulted, this God that you have opened your mouth to blaspheme! I wish you know! I wish you knew. I wish someone told you, how great is the God of heaven and how terrible his eventual anger and judgement is! Even the devils believe, AND TREMBLE! Yet you mere man has stood up to challenge the God of heaven, and to put the Most High God to a test! Even that God that lives in heaven, that great God!
Hmmmm!
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Satan66(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2019
willy25:

You're so lucky that the days we live in are the days of grace and the Lord my God only permits signs and wonders to be done so as to demonstrate his love. If these were the days of the Laws of Moses, then you would have seen TODAY proof to show you that there is a God in heaven, and your life, alongside the lives of all those who are your family, are in the hands of this same God you just insulted, this God that you have opened your mouth to blaspheme! I wish you know! I wish you knew. I wish someone told you, how great is the God of heaven and how terrible his eventual anger and judgement is! Even the devils believe, AND TREMBLE! Yet you mere man has stood up to challenge the God of heaven, and to put the Most High God to a test! Even that God that lives in heaven, that great God!
Hmmmm!

I said drop evidence and you're quoting bible rubbish cheesy
God doesn't exist
No wonder the most religious countries are poor

2 Likes

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by frank317: 6:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Eveezy:
Let me just give this illustration, you are an inventor, you create a wonderful device to serve a specific purpose, the device malfunctioned and didnt serve its purpose, normally am sure u will condemn d device, but in dis case, u had programmed the device to device his ways to function nd be capable of autocorrecting itself, u stayed bk nd watch how ur device will perform wat u programmed it to do, ur device eventually found a way to replicate it self nd had other smaller devices(although dis wasnt your plan, u let it go, cos u gave d device freewill) years passed, ur device didnt auto correct, many continued being infected wit a virus, bt a few were still working close for d purpose of creation, so u decided to select d devices dt are in perfect working condition, nd condemn d obsolute ones, you let the selected ones populate d earth again, still as a result of freewill, dey produced more devices dt still bcame infected. You as an inventor, you felt bad for condemning d bad ones nd promised nt to do dt again cos dey were ur sweat, dey were part of wat u put all ur effortd into, u decided to show dem anoda way, d way u intended for them to create new devices, since u re d creator nd know how dey work, u created a new device that wasnt flawed as the previous devices u made, this device was made in d form of u, your creations were still so flawed, so you sacrificed ur one perfect creation for other devices to see an example of what perfection could be all about and encouraged them to follow, if they follow in that footstep, they will be saved, nd thier flaws can finally be managed

I'd rather say this device creator is confused. He has personality disorder. Common device that he created is giving him all these headache, na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask / History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu / The Temple of YHVH Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.