Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834906 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
07068455937Ta:
Yes it is correct that Apl will start rolling out immediately after Sallah from a reliable source.Mark my word!

NNPC GT PRESIDENT

07068455937Ta:
Good afternoon guys and ladies, the successful candidate will be contacted today latest midnight according to my source. Congratulations in advance...Cheers!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any harm cause by my comment, I only report an urgent update I have and if you quote me, you get no reply.

Okay sir

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
#playground

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
07068455937Ta:
Good afternoon guys and ladies, the successful candidate will be contacted today latest midnight according to my source. Congratulations in advance...Cheers!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any harm cause by my comment, I only report an urgent update I have and if you quote me, you get no reply.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Adeebiwa09:
Top of the morning to you all my people. Especially the and my one and only Enireqx20. Keep the fire burning.

I can't but salute the ogas at Zenith bank, Jarus, mosgoon, Gbriels, larride, kevlala, mathology, cocococo, bobowaja, teaser4, Gbyms, ladyjane, brokewaist, ennish, flowwolf, Jiang, Sempumping, and all the executive Council members of AOLMWN. I love you all

Salute from this end... I sight yo bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
daviscoal:
So, like play like play, this week is gradually ending without the APL from NNPC?
Local man is now getting tired o. Please someone should remind NNPC that "Hope deferred makes the heart sick"

NNPC wishes to inform you that: hope is the last thing to die in a man
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Artexexes:
Loms..... sorry, I mean lolz.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
NigelCundy:

Okay sir

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
NigelCundy:

Okay sir
grin grin grin grin
I just can't stop laughing, just imagining how you said the 'ok sir'. Chai, Una no go kill me ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Adeebiwa09:
Top of the morning to you all my people. Especially the and my one and only Enireqx20. Keep the fire burning.

I can't but salute the ogas at Zenith bank, Jarus, mosgoon, Gbriels, larride, kevlala, mathology, cocococo, bobowaja, teaser4, Gbyms, ladyjane, brokewaist, ennish, flowwolf, Jiang, Sempumping, and all the executive Council members of AOLMWN. I love you all
I salute u too bossman
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
07068455937Ta:

Send dis message to your sauce tell him/her to be absolutely guided.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Another burnt dodo... shocked

07068455937Ta:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
tejiri4:

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
07068455937Ta:

Let me Quote you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
tejiri4:

Hehehehe
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
In his bid to speedily transform the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) into a global company of excellence, the corporation’s Group Managing Director, Mallam Mele Kyari, has tasked staff to deploy pragmatic solutions to their daily official functions to make the National Oil Company result oriented.

Mallam Kyari gave this charge at the graduation and send forth ceremony of Batch 085 of the corporation’s Chief Officers Management Development Programme (COMDP) in Abuja on Friday 6th
The COMDP is a programme organized by the NNPC for senior officers transiting to managerial cadre.
Mallam Kyari who was visibly impressed by the excellent performance of the participants said the NNPC was undergoing a transformation that was geared towards making it to live up its responsibilities as a National Oil Company, urging them to support his management to deliver on their agenda.
He stated that the corporation under his watch would focus on Transparency, Accountability and Performance Excellence (TAPE), saying that the road may be rough but his management was determined to take the nation’s Oil and Gas Industry to the next level.
Mallam Kyari noted that the NNPC was endowed with the best crop of workforce that any establishment in the country can boast of, stressing that with the rich human resource base, the corporation would be transformed into a global company of choice and excellence.
Earlier in her remarks, the Group General Manager, Group Human Resources, Mrs. Ladipo Oyeyemi, represented by Mr. John Ogbe, felicitated with the graduands and urged them to use the knowledge they have acquired for the betterment of the corporation.
The course president, Joseph Onakoya, pledged the support of his fellow graduands to the management noting that they have being fully baked to support the management to realize its target to the nation and Nigerians.
Highpoint of the graduation ceremony was the presentation of awards to Mallam Kyari, the 50 participants in the third batch for the year and the cutting of the course 085 graduation cake.

Could that mean its closer?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by theSpark(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
07068455937Ta:

No shaking... We dey here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
undecided
More burnt sources, well at least it's better than nothing.
But recently I feel nothing inside no matter how confident a sauce bringer is

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
One thing I do not really understand is why the last payment was on Monday and 3rd, 1st and maybe 10th are not massively paid yet and today na thursday ....hmm....it is well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daviscoal(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

NNPC wishes to inform you that: hope is the last thing to die in a man

Thank you sir. Hopefully................

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Everything in life na gradual process. No rushing!
Outstanding payments can fall out tomorrow or any other day.
I'm still yet to be paid and right now sef, I don't know what to hope for anymore.
Be that as it may, good things will surely befall is all. Gracias!!!

nihelimitretep:
One thing I do not really understand is why the last payment was on Monday and 3rd, 1st and maybe 10th are not massively paid yet and today na thursday ....hmm....it is well.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
adeakin777:

Dear ChasteGhuy,

If you had noticed in the past, despite several mentions by you, i had never ennobled you with a response. But let me gratify you this once. I would start by saying, i wonder what your daily rituals are like, i can see you are quite effervescent about this thread. Your comments are rife and you always seem to quote anyone(Literally) with a response, as i expect you would this comment. Perhaps your daily ritual is spending all day on this platform, this thread maybe, posting and responding to every comment. That's fine, so long as it sticks within the confines of the thread. But then again, unlike others, who may also have a lot of free time as you do, they do apply moderation and those who don't, as was ubiquitous in the past couple of days are smart enough not to unveil their identity. I can't say the same for you, the Isoko brother who awaits APL. Not so very smart a move, i must add. That being said, i'd just summarize this with some rhetorical questions, ask yourself; Do i need to reply everyone's comment? Do i feel less of a man if i don't post? Would my Data be a waste if i don't post? of my over 1500 comments on this thread, have i been of assistance for posterity sake? Do i need to show everyone i am jobless or less engaged? Do i need to reply this comment? You may find what you need when you genuinely answer these questions.

One more thing, in a bid to expeditiously respond to comments, a perusal of your postulates for the second and maybe third time may not hurt, so that at least people would think you are smart. You may want to refer to the bold phrase on the aforementioned quote.

P:S - I rarely reply to a comment more than once, so subsequent mention on this would not get a reply.

Cheers.

Finally. This chasteghuy would need to stop the noise really

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
07068455937Ta:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dbowline:

You mentioned my moniker, wetin happen? Am I the one holding your APL?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=souljar post=82167498][/quote] lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

You mentioned my moniker, wetin happen? Am I the one holding your APL?

Pooh
tongue
Go sort yourself

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dshiloh:
In his bid to speedily transform the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) into a global company of excellence, the corporation’s Group Managing Director, Mallam Mele Kyari, has tasked staff to deploy pragmatic solutions to their daily official functions to make the National Oil Company result oriented.

Mallam Kyari gave this charge at the graduation and send forth ceremony of Batch 085 of the corporation’s Chief Officers Management Development Programme (COMDP) in Abuja on Friday 6th
The COMDP is a programme organized by the NNPC for senior officers transiting to managerial cadre.
Mallam Kyari who was visibly impressed by the excellent performance of the participants said the NNPC was undergoing a transformation that was geared towards making it to live up its responsibilities as a National Oil Company, urging them to support his management to deliver on their agenda.
He stated that the corporation under his watch would focus on Transparency, Accountability and Performance Excellence (TAPE), saying that the road may be rough but his management was determined to take the nation’s Oil and Gas Industry to the next level.
Mallam Kyari noted that the NNPC was endowed with the best crop of workforce that any establishment in the country can boast of, stressing that with the rich human resource base, the corporation would be transformed into a global company of choice and excellence.
Earlier in her remarks, the Group General Manager, Group Human Resources, Mrs. Ladipo Oyeyemi, represented by Mr. John Ogbe, felicitated with the graduands and urged them to use the knowledge they have acquired for the betterment of the corporation.
The course president, Joseph Onakoya, pledged the support of his fellow graduands to the management noting that they have being fully baked to support the management to realize its target to the nation and Nigerians.
Highpoint of the graduation ceremony was the presentation of awards to Mallam Kyari, the 50 participants in the third batch for the year and the cutting of the course 085 graduation cake.

Could that mean its closer?
Voicenote please

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dbowline:

Take chill pill you need one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.