Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832072 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Urbanist2050:
By my estimations and projections, APL will show on the 13th of August 2019. You can screenshot this.

Guy, how market, Projector?

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ogabson: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Please consider the innocent grasses that read this thread as you elephants nuke it out. It is really hard unreading this things.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chaste and Jane you guys are still...... Don't you have your whatsapp contacts already?

Slide into each other's dm and stop all this unnecessary talks.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Loboski: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Iliyasdass:
grin

City fan how market?? Hope Aguero did the same 2 day...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2019
On the contrary, what's annoying are those monikers that wouldn't just mind their business. You guys are actually the ones that do escalate issues and add additional 'useless' pages you complain about.

The other time it was oga Jarus and oga Gbriel. If the issue had stayed between both of them, we wouldn't have had up to a page of that issue. But no! Those who claim 'intelligence' came to buy somebody's else matter like its a market. And yes we saw the result. I'm not saying you can't give a comment about issues of others. But if you notice two or three persons have made comments that flows with your submission, while not make the matter rest?

Did you notice Mosgoon issues those days? What flooded this thread wasn't his exchange of words with the person who spotted his 'pride' or any other person. It was those who bought the matter that 'fought,' up to the point of literally insulting each other. Common! For a post that wasn't originally directed to you? Even the person being mentioned did not 'fight', and you took it on your head all in the name of being intelligent?

Now it's about oga Chaste and madam Ladyjane. If you had allowed them do their 'love play' and go, we would have less than an additional one page. Besides, I don't see any big deal in that. If you follow the thread and how it all started you would know that there isn't anything serious with them (at least for now). They are just having fun on the thread and keeping it lively. You might say this is not a romance thread but this thread birthed what they are doing. They are simply moving with the flow. In fact, the more you complain, the more you would see the public display of affection!

Another misconception is to think that most of the people you met in the tower are shallow minded or empty. No, you are wrong. Many only turned here to not just an information center but also a place for fun and the fun would always go with the flow of the thread. The fun has kept the thread going. If not you would have had a grave yard and maybe had to unfollow the thread. As much as when I come here, I hope to see 'useful' information, I still prefer to see pages of AOB (one local man said that's the stage we are now) than nothing at all. The love bird, the 'checking something', the theories, APL predictions and all other comments that keep flooding this thread gives me (us) a sense of togetherness in pursuit of one thing - APL. It shows we are still in the game. It's what still makes us hopeful. If everywhere was quiet, you would think others have given up on the recruitment process. I have read some job thread where the followers are begging for comments no matter how useless, just to give a sense of hope and togetherness for the next stage of the recruitment. Also, if you see some things that are said sometimes on my class Whatsapp group, you might wonder if they are secondary school children. But no! They are actually very well intelligent with great character and personality. It's just what it is... Fun!

Finally, not like I'm encouraging the things anybody do here. You wouldn't see me give savagery replies or insult. And that's just my personality. I would rather give savagery to a person face to face. And if I do that to you, it shows you are one of my closest friends. This is just to say, personality differs. When you see a post you don't like, try to ignore. If you just can't ignore, check if it has been dealt with. No need flogging a dead horse. If it hasn't been dealt with, talk to the person in a polite manner. Two wrongs can't make a right. If you talk rudely, you would end up eating your own vomit, doing the same thing you are complaining about.

And on a lighter note... I just modified my post to ask for who to submit my AOLMAW form to and also apologize for not mentioning some local men in my previous post.

I say a good night abi is it good morning to you

PS. I didn't quote you, so if you would quote me to insult me or spill negative comment, just learn and move on

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Because u said please... I will advise u like a brother... And I hope the rest will take this valuable advise too...

Whenever u open this thread and u happen to collide with these two monikers.. Chaste and Jane discussing side by side... Please just scroll pass... Nothing serious, just our love matter...

But if our monikers dey separate ( as per we dey quote and people dey quote us) chillax and read.. We are usually serious apart..... But never together!!!! grin
Even in our unseriousnes ... Some of the saintly grannies here can't measure up with our manners in reality...
U shouldafff had ur interview at the towers side by side
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnnyjustcome: 3:38am On Sep 15, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... But wait o, is it the "I missed you baby" and "I love you cupcake" that is causing wahala here?

dunno why people are Stressed on una matter. 4 predictable scenarios when APL lands

Ladyjane5657 gets APL while ChasteGhuy doesn't get which will lead to her ignoring him nor pick his calls no more as she wants to row with higher level.

ChasteGhuy gets APL whilst Ladyjane5657 doesn't get @ which point he will hightail outta her Dm to row with higher chicks.

They both dont get and this will fizzle out.

They both get APL.. .nah too horrible to contemplate..we noh hear word again..if it happens hope she ends up been his boss or on separate opposing teams :p

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 6:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Given there are smorgasbord of personalities here, what previous commentators on the ladyjane/chaste Shakespeare are saying is that, they should keep the loveydovey to themselves like all matured persons will do.

Only if one want to be avuncular, na hin we go talk say, most commentators here are not shallow/empty minded, by simply being panoptic, you'll discover that àwọn òní inú ni bini, na hin plenty pass for here & they're ready to stain anybody.

Finally, your long comment is too watery for an epistle, kindly contact number5 for apprenticeship.

Dolchi1:
On the contrary, what's annoying are those monikers that wouldn't just mind their business. You guys are actually the ones that do escalate issues and add additional 'useless' pages you complain about.

The other time it was oga Jarus and oga Gbriel. If the issue had stayed between both of them, we wouldn't have had up to a page of that issue. But no! Those who claim 'intelligence' came to buy somebody's else matter like its a market. And yes we saw the result. I'm not saying you can't give a comment about issues of others. But if you notice two or three persons have made comments that flows with your submission, while not make the matter rest?

Did you notice Mosgoon issues those days? What flooded this thread wasn't his exchange of words with the person who spotted his 'pride' or any other person. It was those who bought the matter that 'fought,' up to the point of literally insulting each other. Common! For a post that wasn't originally directed to you? Even the person being mentioned did not 'fight', and you took it on your head all in the name of being intelligent?

Now it's about oga Chaste and madam Ladyjane. If you had allowed them do their 'love play' and go, we would have less than an additional one page. Besides, I don't see any big deal in that. If you follow the thread and how it all started you would know that there isn't anything serious with them (at least for now). They are just having fun on the thread and keeping it lively. You might say this is not a romance thread but this thread birthed what they are doing. They are simply moving with the flow. In fact, the more you complain, the more you would see the public display of affection!

Another misconception is to think that most of the people you met in the tower are shallow minded or empty. No, you are wrong. Many only turned here to not just an information center but also a place for fun and the fun would always go with the flow of the thread. The fun has kept the thread going. If not you would have had a grave yard and maybe had to unfollow the thread. As much as when I come here, I hope to see 'useful' information, I still prefer to see pages of AOB (one local man said that's the stage we are now) than nothing at all. The love bird, the 'checking something', the theories, APL predictions and all other comments that keep flooding this thread gives me (us) a sense of togetherness in pursuit of one thing - APL. It shows we are still in the game. It's what still makes us hopeful. If everywhere was quiet, you would think others have given up on the recruitment process. I have read some job thread where the followers are begging for comments no matter how useless, just to give a sense of hope and togetherness for the next stage of the recruitment. Also, if you see some things that are said sometimes on my class Whatsapp group, you might wonder if they are secondary school children. But no! They are actually very well intelligent with great character and personality. It's just what it is... Fun!

Finally, not like I'm encouraging the things anybody do here. You wouldn't see me give savagery replies or insult. And that's just my personality. I would rather give savagery to a person face to face. And if I do that to you, it shows you are one of my closest friends. This is just to say, personality differs. When you see a post you don't like, try to ignore. If you just can't ignore, check if it has been dealt with. No need flogging a dead horse. If it hasn't been dealt with, talk to the person in a polite manner. Two wrongs can't make a right. If you talk rudely, you would end up eating your own vomit, doing the same thing you are complaining about.

And on a lighter note... I just modified my post to ask for who to submit my AOLMAW form to and also apologize for not mentioning some local men in my previous post.

I say a good night abi is it good morning to you

PS. I didn't quote you, so if you would quote me to insult me or spill negative comment, just learn and move on

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by phiszo(m): 6:30am On Sep 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2019
Abeg, those of you quoting @Dolchi should try and restrain yourselves from doing so. The comment is long albeit sensible, quoting him further makes scrolling down the thread very tiring. You can just reply him by mentioning his moniker, abeg help the Association of Professional Readers,and God will help you with APL. Amen.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Beautiful APL week grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.