Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829424 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:
34 mentions? Kilode

Una still dey on top this matter?

Anyway, the only update I have is, I scored 4 goals in my Saturday morning football today. Congratulate me. I too proud wink wink
Nice one senior man but e be like say you catch awoof defenders. Anyways if eventually we gada train for nnpc fc, Nwanne, no goal for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
mosgoon:
to be honest. It makes me trust Jarus even more. That innocent reply was turned on its head by one person. That is understandable

You are just trying to rope yourself into this by all means. Not necessary.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
john107:
This is my first time of commenting on this thread. I have been reading the comments (witty, sarcastic, derailing)here silently., heard the various theories that have been postulated, witnessed the millennial moment of the thread, observed the anxiety of candidates who wait with bated breath for arrival of the almighty APL.

Well, I think we should take our minds of apl for now. Let's channel our energies into something more productive. Apl will come when it will come

You mentioned apl 3times in one comment and this is your first time on commenting . Bro you really need this apl more than any one on this thread .

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Boss, what would make me salute you even more for your goals is if you scored them in this Lagos rain lol, but I'm guessing you played the match well early in the morning?..

Jarus:
34 mentions? Kilode

Una still dey on top this matter?

Anyway, the only update I have is, I scored 4 goals in my Saturday morning football today. Congratulate me. I too proud wink wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
I just wish I can catch you, beat you mercilessly then put you in a mortar and pound you with a pestle. You’re a virus and so you’re not welcomed here. Get out and get lost forever....

ademmy102:

You guys still makes me laugh in Swahili...Not now such happening its been on since. You don't need to hear it will be confirmed by October ending when some will testify that they have received first salary.. Wake up from your slumber

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
I just added 1 like to this just to round it up to 30 likes... it’s not as if I have problem with anybody or supports what has been stated below....

Firstgentleman1:

Quoting me to string up these incoherent balderdash only means one thing, you see yourself as a savage since I did not mention or call you out specifically.

I know you might have ruminated this reply over and over before you decided to quote me with this bland one.

You know one thing about the so-called savagery? You always try to be on top of your game, that's why you must feel the need to always reply everybody first even before thinking. Then you go back to thinking, but then your ego won't permit you to correct what you have done in an obvious juvenile haste.

The real savagery is called sarcasm and sarcasm is one of the best pointers to an intelligent mind, I have never seen you employ the use of fine sarcasm before. All I see is jumping on every train that moves in whatever direction. That's what you do. And since you felt this my train was moving in your direction and you threw yourself at it, I pray you don't jump on one that will crush you one day.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
8legends:

Now tell us more about that oil and gas games. Is it only football or there are other games? wink

Holds every 2 years. Several games.

Last held in 2018 https://www.shell.com.ng/media/2018-media-releases/shell-wins-nigeria-oil-and-gas-industry-games-for-record-third-time.html
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

Last held in 2018 https://www.shell.com.ng/media/2018-media-releases/shell-wins-nigeria-oil-and-gas-industry-games-for-record-third-time.html

NNPC won gold in football in 2016 but were eliminated by Chevron in 2018 in group stage https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/nogig-2018-nnpc-crash/

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mubbie15: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
hillaboi:
Lolz... Okay oh. They could further place a lien on the account but don't think NNPC has all that time. Enjoy!

All they need do is ascertain the people they paid twice. They can easily retrieve the money by logging complaint with your Bank. A lien would be placed on the affected account and you’d be required to go to the Bank to resolve it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Abkhad:
Thumbs-up my guy I rest my case
I salute chief
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
I sent an email to NNPC sharply!!!

Dear Team

Trust this mail meets you well.

Kindly note that I have received another payment for the NNPC transport allowance, after earlier receiving same on the 24 July 2019. This makes it a duplicate payment.

I strongly believe this is an error.

Please revert to me on how to return this excess payment.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
FPL people grin
Loboski:

Congratulations baba, I pray Aguero does the same today

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sharp guy... Hope you included your name and your reg number and interview number too... grin
But you should have saved your ink, nobody will arrest you wink at least you didn’t kòwójè nau..

scobyy2007:

Dear Team

Kindly note that I have received another payment for the NNPC transport allowance, after earlier receiving same on the 24 July 2019. This makes it a duplicate payment.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
john107:
This is my first time of commenting on this thread. I have been reading the comments [b](witty, sarcastic, derailing)[/b]here silently., heard the various theories that have been postulated, witnessed the millennial moment of the thread, observed the anxiety of candidates who wait with bated breath for arrival of the almighty APL.

Well, I think we should take our minds of apl for now. Let's channel our energies into something more productive. Apl will come when it will come
First time, undecided
Well undecided welcome, harsh words for a first time
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ogabson: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
It's been hard keeping up lately... Oboy
Probably a thing of the past by now but
@Gbriels why should one (@Jarus) lie just to please another person's principle.
I have checked through X, Y and Z and still found nothing wrong in his post.

I am sorry, incase this cause more issues.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
johnchima007:
I just wish I can catch you, beat you mercilessly then put you in a mortar and pound you with a pestle. You’re a virus and so you’re not welcomed here. Get out and get lost forever....

Laugh wan kill me die....

But this bro you quoted ehn...his wahala is just too much

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
scobyy2007:

Dear Team

grin grin cheesy no Time
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

That's nice. The next will be in 2020. I see there are several games. I hope to represent nnpc in chess cool next year.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
8legends:

That's nice. The next will be in 2020. I see there are several games. I hope to represent nnpc in chess cool next year.

Played table tennis in 2012 edition
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
8legends:

I see chess somewhere there

#totorimeonetime
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin...make u no hear say u fail integrity test....lool..btw anything from ur sources

scobyy2007:

Dear Team

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

Played table tennis in 2012 edition

Which medal did you win? I hope it's not handshake grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.