Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825858 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Brace for APL impact either on the 18th or 24th September...
Source: Permutation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Donas11:
I have done some permutation and I can infer that APL will come either on a Tuesday or Wednesday....APL will also come on an EVEN number Tuesday or Wednesday..

In the morning..

So any sauce that's not marching this dates issa burnt sauce
Shalom

Signed
Concerned Local Man

Hmmm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Donas11:
I have done some permutation and I can infer that APL will come either on a Tuesday or Wednesday....APL will also come on an EVEN number Tuesday or Wednesday..

In the morning..

So any sauce that's not marching this dates issa burnt sauce
Shalom

Signed
Concerned Local Man
Permutation theory......we move
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jhon91: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
My fellow Local Men & Women. I have been religiously following this thread since the days of our interview. It hasnt been this quiet, what is going on my people. sad sad shocked

CsRockefeller:

Thanks for the mention Sire. kiss
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
I don't understand why following simple instructions seems like rocket science. Even if we wanna have so much fun, it doesn't mean we should overshoot things. There should be a limit to whatever fun we wanna have, let's cut our excesses. I can imagine coming online and seeing several posts deleted. It shows we aren't taking to simple instructions. The thread now looks scanty, thanks to our excesses! Anyways, that being said...

Let's remain hopeful while we stay focussed on improving on our daily means of livelihood. When the APL thingy comes, some will get it while some won't. However the case may be, let's all understand that we are destined for greatness.

Happy Sunday fellas
Femokleen
Local champion

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Donas11:
Brace for APL impact either on the 18th or 24th September...
Source: Permutation.
we don't need permutations and speculations...we need real and genuine source

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Based on my dream, I’d say let’s see what happens on 18th. If nothing happens, I’d just rest my case

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
klassd:

Bros that mod deleted my comment, I no wan chop ban.
I believe only non related information is removed. Please kindly spill it out. You are safe.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tampiko(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
The sanity on this thread is exactly what you get when mods are alive to their responsibilities. And this is exactly what you get when leaders sit up, perform their duties with utmost sense of responsibility, and sanction erring followers, subordinates and subjects. This, indeed gives a picture of how orderly our streets would be, how peaceful our homes would be, and how organized our schools and other public institutions would be, when those saddled with one form of responsibility or the other, carry out same without fear or favour. Where there is no discipline; rudeness, disrespect, disorderliness/organization, impunity and other societal ills reign supreme. This should be a reminder to everyone to wake up to their responsibilities, do the needful, no look face and society, as well as posterity will thank you for it. By the way, I wish everyone genuinely awaiting the arrival of APL all za best. Hope to meet some of you at the almighty Tower. Good evening all and a fruitful week ahead.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Burchester: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Where’s wislysniper has Wednesday never reach yet ??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Gbyms:
Based on my dream, I’d say let’s see what happens on 18th. If nothing happens, I’d just rest my case

Okay JOSEPH. That's if the payments would have been completed before then. If there'd be payment till Tuesday, I doubt this week. It would most likely be last week of September owning to Jarus' latest September (if correct)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Betheluponi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mattworld:
Well, I believe the timing for inviting the mod was quite unfortunate. We are this close (so close) to seeing the end of this journey, which we began some months back.

The fact that this thread has come a long way, was largely due to the unrestricted flow of information of different kinds (banters, fake sources, insults, etc.). We (who have been following this thread since inception) learnt to sieve through the thread, searching for information that interests us, without necessarily calling anyone to caution (we knew for the thread to thrive, we needed all kinds of personalities). You see something that doesn't interest you, why not let it slide? We all know talking to adults is quite complex, cause, most adults don't like been told they are wrong. This is where empathy comes into play. Before giving that advice, imagine you were the receiver. Will you be happy if someone addressed you in that manner?

Recent unfoldings on this thread wouldn't have occurred if some of us had only chosen to ignore.

Its a pity we took this path. I hope it was worth it.

I love this trend and it will continue! i for one will continue reporting irrelevant comments on this thread. If the GTs(especially) here are not matured enough to be orderly on a simple faceless forum how will it transcend to their respective professional careers. Have you visited other Job career threads in the past? NLNG, DPR, even the current shell thread maintains more decorum than this.

They had better be guided or their comments will be deleted and/or their monikers banned!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by akindavids(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
adeakin777:

I love this trend and it will continue! i for one will continue reporting irrelevant comments on this thread. If the GTs(especially) here are not matured enough to be orderly on a simple faceless forum how will it transcend to their respective professional careers. Have you visited other Job career threads in the past? NLNG, DPR, even the current shell thread maintains more decorum than this.

They had better be guided or their comments will be deleted and/or their monikers banned!

nice one, but the bolded was uncalled for, you can simply use any other adjective without disrespecting others

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Linkmarshal(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
akindavids:

nice one, but the bolded was uncalled for, you can simply use any other adjective without disrespecting others

He simply stated a fact that we are all aware of, I don't see any disrespect in that

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Linkmarshal(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mind you, I am GT too, but sometimes I can help but hide my head in shame, with the attitude of some of us here

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Linkmarshal:

He simply stated a fact that we are all aware of, I don't see any disrespect in that
It is not a fact. You can't say all the blabbings have been coming strictly from GT applicants

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Eggovic:

It is not a fact. You can't say all the blabbings have been coming strictly from GT applicants

You dey mind dem? As if maturity comes with being an EH or GT applicant.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
klassd:

Please post your information relating to APL, bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eddyville92: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Still waiting on that your info
klassd:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
MightyGEE:
Bitter truth
NNPC is paying you guys for "thank you for showing interest to work with us"

WHILE

The true holders of Appointment letters are the one paying NNPC for the Job.

Many will almost run mad when APL start dropping, that day you will regret been a Nigerian.
Don't trust the system, it's by connection and how
much you can buy the slot. Nobody is interested in your big grammars and first class.
Nairaland warriors it's high time you divert your energy and look for a very strong link instead of you guys wasting your time here . many that will be appointed are not on nairaland..

Forget about the thousands of people NNPC is about to employ.. All the slot can be sold out under a week or two..don't let them raise your hope by letting you guys sees it as a mass recruitment. No matter the high figure it cannot be enough for those ready to buy the slots.. Any recruitment process been delayed like this means buying and selling is yet to be completed..

Hmmm... God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.