Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833556 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yes there is a difference in terminology or definition wise, but in usage, they are actually used interchangeably like you said. And sometimes even regarded as one and same.
Almost all heads of organizations from principals,
to CEO's, MD's etc are all appointed, which fits perfectly into your definition of public servants, but doesn't take away the fact that they are still civil servants. What do you call the nnpc gmd, a civil servant or a public servant
Kevlala:

I agree with u. That's y I said they are most times used interchangeably. But let it be clear that there is a difference between the two.

In my earlier post I showed the distinction clearly.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
[b][/b]Highs and Lows
A thousand nights sleepless
A thousand days useless
A thousand crisis Godless
A thousand challenges powerless
But when I do sleep, I find grace
When I do something, I do my best
In times of hope, my faith profess
The cards I draw I find all ace.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Fact over feelings. Good data analyst!!!
femokleen:
According to data collated so far after yesterday' payment, the following candidates have indicated awaiting TF (only dates and discipline):

2nd July GT Engineering
4th July GT Accounting
5th July GT Mathematics
5th July GT Engineering
5th July EH
8th July GT Industrial chemistry
8th July GT Engineering
8th July GT Engineering
11th July GT Economics

*None of the candidates above has indicated being paid today
*Everyone will be paid
*If no payment is done this week
*Payment will continue next week
*It means No APL this week
*Anticipate APL next week or 1st/2nd of October. (Personal thoughts tho)

PS: Read up the pages of thread to inform yourself about the monikers, if that interests you.
The logical information given above is to maintain the doctrine of having a timeline to look up to by local people.

Femokleen

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Robocorp:

After talking about the Context it was used in, and even going as far as providing a proof from Oxford that reinforces the statement made.
Hmmm, I think local man is now tired.
You Sha like blind argument isn't it?
Civil servant and public servant as similar as they might look, oga, they ain't the same!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
BenFlash:
@sempumping, won't you apologise to this "jobless weakling" or you think deleting your comment is enough?

You are a joker cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Sempumping:

You are a joker cheesy cheesy

Since our last altercation you have been throwing subs at me and have been too scared to quote me directly ,I dont tolerate cyber bullying/loose hands undecided ,I ll give you back .

So be guided Mr

Well undecided you do that to everyone .

I didn't delete any comment by the way ,I'm not a coward

Lol, subs ko, substitute ni. As if I even noticed you. Please if you like me just tell me, stop picking fights with me to get my attention.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Robocorp:
Hmmm, as for me, I never implied reduction in salary. But trust me bro, what that News is saying has a serious bearing on this recruitment, and if you can't see that, then I don't think there is need for any further engagement

ARE YOU TALKING BASED ON WHAT YOU SEE?

How can you be so confident in speculating without a direct information regarding the recruitment?

Yes, there is no need for any clarification because that's your analysis anyways.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 5:19am On Sep 18, 2019
And you sir have no idea about what we are even talking about, so just move along.
olusholag1:

You Sha like blind argument isn't it?
Civil servant and public servant as similar as they might look, oga, they ain't the same!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Robocorp(m): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2019
So, the threat of industrial action (strike) from your potential employer, or the threat of them having their salaries stopped has no bearing on a recruitment they are currently conducting. You people are very funny sha....
Did you even read what was said in the news before quoting me.
Dbowline:

ARE YOU TALKING BASED ON WHAT YOU SEE?

How can you be so confident in speculating without a direct information regarding the recruitment?

Yes, there is no need for any clarification because that's your analysis anyways.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 5:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Robocorp:
Ah, is English and understanding a simple sentence really one of our major problems in this country.
After talking about the Context it was used in, and even going as far as providing a proof from Oxford that reinforces the statement made.

Hmmm, I think local man is now tired.

Why do you think most countries make it compulsory for us to write IELTS even when they know English is our official language?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Robocorp:
So, the threat of industrial action (strike) from your potential employer, or the threat of them having their salaries stopped has no bearing on a recruitment they are currently conducting. You people are very funny sha....
I've been going through your posts, it must be very hard making people see reasons with you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bethellongon88: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
It's official...no APL till Jan 2020....so I'll advice y'all to focus on your jobs for now...that is for those that have current jobs while the rest should look for something to do and don't let Nnpc waste your precious time with false hope...I repeat....forget Nnpc for now and focus on living your life....

Source: one of the men who interviewed me on the 8th of July, GT.....

A word they say, is enough for the wise

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

I've been going through your posts, it must be very hard making people see reasons with you. smiley

Am telling u grin grin grin grin. Atleast he should explain the bearing
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2019
So like play like play no information about this recruitment...I just hope nothing is happening back door. My problem is that the longer it stays the more likely it will be manipulated.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Bethellongon88:
It's official...no APL till Jan 2020....so I'll advice y'all to focus on your jobs for now...that is for those that have current jobs while the rest should look for something to do and don't let Nnpc waste your precious time with false hope...I repeat....forget Nnpc for now and focus on living your life....

Tor..........................................May it come like a thief in the night and meet us well. Au'revoir AOLMAW, time to hustle for Christmas

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

It is his reasons. Let him not try to deduce anything, let the recruitment make that call. It is his assumptions
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Just
Have
A
Little
Faith.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Robocorp:

Hello, you seem to be the one not listening here. All I was saying in plain English was: STOP DEDUCING REASONS. DID YOUR ARTICLE EXPLICITLY SAY THE RECRUITMENT WILL BE HALTED BECAUSE OF THIS NEW PAYMENT SYSTEM??

You are using the article to make a logical sense but I am saying it does not follow since it's your reasons. The recruiter may not think like you. And some of us here are tired of people logic over a recruitment they are not directly involved. That's just my case here. Okay?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2019
100% false that no APL until 2020.. resumption will be 2months after notification which might be January .. but successful candidates will be notified soon.

Thanks

Bethellongon88:

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2019
All these arguments!
I need APL not unnecessary discussion.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Unemployed graduates from Ondo State with DEGREE or HND on Oil,Gas and Petroleum related Courses to register with the Special Adviser to the Governor on Niger Delta Affairs,Governor Office,Akure for immediate opportunity. Take notice that all credentials including passport photograph are to be presented at the point of registration.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by christalifeoma1: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Am just perplexed

Let's watch and Pray for a better tommorow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Erm...pls who has the key to this container, i want to check something

62 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Nawa ooooo.... I just they watch. It has turn to 2020 now. What a word!!!! You guys just make me laugh. What pains me most was that no one is ready to say the truth and those that knows the truth just playing along. Mark my words next thing you will hear is that some have done with their medical while some will say they have received a month salary. No interviewer will tell you the accurate date because they know that is a formality that APL being given at will not based on due process. That's the fact
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
ademmy102:
Nawa ooooo.... I just they watch. It has turn to 2020 now. What a word!!!! You guys just make me laugh. What pains me most was that no one is ready to say the truth and those that knows the truth just playing along. Mark my words next thing you will hear is that some have done with their medical while some will say they have received a month salary. No interviewer will tell you the accurate date because they know that is a formality that APL being given at will not based on due process. That's the fact

What is it with you and negative vibe?, they will sell the slots, they will do mago mago we have heard you the first 100 times, since 2 weeks + you have been trying to spread your negative energy on this thread.

I want to let you know that we have heard your complaints and will take it under advisement abi na by force again?

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
ademmy102:

Oga u have been stating the problem. Almost turning to a nag. Kindly tell us the solution.

For those of us who will not bribe our way into NNPC what is the solution?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
infact the way i view u now, its like that of an ARMED ROBBER/419. Diligently spreading this negativity, so as to spur pple up to want to find a way into the towers. those that don't have connect may now desperately DM u for help and u lick them dry.

Check yourself and be Guided.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2019
ademmy102:

infact the way i view u now, its like that of an ARMED ROBBER/419. Diligently spreading this negativity, so as to spur pple up to want to find a way into the towers. those that don't have connect may now desperately DM u for help and u lick them dry.

u are basically inducing those without jobs to get worried/panic so as to consult u. U HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY

Check yourself and be Guided.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2019
Bethellongon88:

We need to tame you o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2019
ademmy102:

Shey you are tempting me to talk to you abi?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Swargu:

What is it with you and negative vibe?, they will sell the slots, they will do mago mago we have heard you the first 100 times, since 2 weeks + you have been trying to spread your negative energy on this thread.

I want to let you know that we have heard your complaints and will take it under advisement abi na by force again?

Please, stop quoting him...he doesn't deserve to be given any attention at all...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.