Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4847407 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nuttybynature(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
What if the info is not a good one? angry

Nairanema:
Hey!! JARUS, EASYMONEYSNIPER AND EVERYONE WITH A CREDIBLE SOURCE! Can’t you guys see that the thread is closing because people are leaving discouraged??

Come on guys. Please contact your sources and give us information. Or would you wait for everybody to go away first?

Help out.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
[b][/b]Vision 2020!!!

[color=#006600][/color] Lemme kukuma face my studies and my other job hunts cool cool

No stagnancy, we move.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
[b][/b]Vision 2020!!!

[color=#006600][/color] Lemme kukuma face my studies and my other job hunts cool cool

No stagnancy, we move.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Winter is here

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
During the last few days, I’ve always constructed messages to say but I end up clearing it for certain purposes.
The new sole shouldn’t be dragged against the ground for so long lest the use becomes defeated.
I don’t want to say more than this.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hapikojie79:
Just to confirm the rumour going on....Nnpc APL disbursement has been postponed till sometime early next year o...was able to maintain contact with one of the men in my panel(27)...GT July 10th 9am....been calling him once in a while since after the interview day to get updates ( don't ask me how I got his contact cos I no fit tell you) but what he kept telling me was " o boy I'm not the one in charge of matters o"......just called him this evening after hearing rumours of the supposed delay and baba all but confirmed it.....in his exact words.." O boy e be like say the thing don't get small delay for now o...focus on your current job for now...hopefully before the end of January 2020 things should be rounded up"....
chai cry...i first think of my life for like 20minutes after i drop call....see the way them just dey waste local man's time angry...
oga Jarus...you sure say no be wetin your source talk be this?

My 2cents: Forget NNPC for now...continue applying for other jobs or if you have one already...no dey disrespect your boss o..dey think say NNPC go soon call you....at least see things through properly till the end of the year b4 you make a life changing decision....a bird in hand they say is worth more than 1000 in the bush that you haven't even seen.

Peace
So nnpc don shift d stuff till next yr
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nuttybynature(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Not a medical expert so to say... But if the promethazine and chlorpromazine are prescribed drugs and it is used treat a medical condition such as schizophrenia, cold, bronchitis and all, they may be permissible. Although they are never prescribed for sports persons because they are stimulants and graded in the first categories of banned substance for sports person.

I don't think NNPC has problem with performance enhancing drugs if there is proper explanation for their usage... Na abuse dem fit frown at..

Jarrow:
Greetings all... Please this has bothered me long. Medical experts in the house; would promethazine or chlorpromazine in the blood make one fail a drug test?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
ademmy102:
Nawa ooooo.... I just they watch. It has turn to 2020 now. What a word!!!! You guys just make me laugh. What pains me most was that no one is ready to say the truth and those that knows the truth just playing along. Mark my words next thing you will hear is that some have done with their medical while some will say they have received a month salary. No interviewer will tell you the accurate date because they know that is a formality that APL being given at will not based on due process. That's the fact
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nuttybynature:
What if the info is not a good one? angry

Bad info notwithstanding. It is better we know when to expect the results so that we can plan ourselves.

I can’t put my life on hold for interview results that will come out next year. That’s too far.

If I know it will take years for them to release APL, I can forget about it and seek better opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
ademmy102:
Nawa ooooo.... I just they watch. It has turn to 2020 now. What a word!!!! You guys just make me laugh. What pains me most was that no one is ready to say the truth and those that knows the truth just playing along. Mark my words next thing you will hear is that some have done with their medical while some will say they have received a month salary. No interviewer will tell you the accurate date because they know that is a formality that APL being given at will not based on due process. That's the fact

I tire for them o, people play deaf and blind to the truth. They need to wake up to realise they're still in Nigeria, where govt' recruitment exercises hardly dey concluded without runs. Smh

How far G, where was your CBT centre and what's the date of your interview?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
I saw what you did there bro
[quote author=femokleen post=82354631]

I tire for them o, people play deaf and blind to the truth. They need to wake up to realise they're still in Nigeria where govt' recruitment exercises hardly dey concluded without runs. Smh

How far G, where did you write your CBT and what's the date if your interview?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BoltSwith(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
It pricks my heart and sickens me to the bone when i see bright young Nigerians loose confidence in the fate of our country.
Corruption seems to be a way of life to the average public servant. Integrity and sincerity is mocked. Forbearance is called Cowardice.
Devotion to duty without bias, sentiment or undue reward is rare. A man sees another's lose as his gain.
They are ready to tear anything to pieces that threatens their greed with the fierce rage of beasts.

When I was in the university, I saw corruption in the system.
When I was serving, I likewise saw corruption explicitly celebrated by some officials.
Then I asked myself, if these institutions that have direct impact and influence on young Nigerian minds are in themselves rotten, what
does the future hold for the country...??

Right minded men/women seeing the rottenness of society decide to flee the country. This makes me want to wonder, if 60 - 80% of
these right minded men/women successfully leave, what will Nigeria be reduced to......??

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Well at least it has dawned on a lot of people who had no idea of how Nigeria Federal recruitment works. My 2 cents, move on with your life. The longer this recruitment persists, the higher the tendency of a biased list. Those who have already built house and bought cars for a job that is not even certain, better have a rethink. At this point, everyone should have a plan B,C, D and so on. the APL should be seen as an icing on the cake rather than a last resort. Funny enough, by the time the APL is distributed, some of us may even be in a better place than what is being offered. That is life. Opportunities unveils in the midst of uncertainties. To those of us currently employed, i believe we all know how it works, we continue to plan with current income until a higher income is earned.

Peace.

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
The bearer of bad news always gets shot. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
This was how you guys swore It would be in September. Lol

Now 2020.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
But come to think of it, is it possible they can postphone a recruitment for 3months? Based on how fast it was initially
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by L0rdRahl: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
martinsfm:
But come to think of it, is it possible they can postphone a recruitment for 3months? Based on how fast it was initially
Considering the fact that the GMD who started is not the one ending it plus this is Nigeria, anything is possible G.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
I am just waiting for September to end before I totally shut down on seeking any update on this recruitment exercise and that includes NL too. Let it come whenever it comes, after all some people waited over a year for it in the past.

#NEXTWEEK THEORY

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
L0rdRahl:

Considering the fact that the GMD who started is not the one ending it plus this is Nigeria, anything is possible G.
my man that last part hit me and its very true. But we are the one looking for something we really cant do anything. How i wish we could have a legit info the reason why that is if the delay until next year is true. If we were in November i would understand, cos nothing happens really in december.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thanks a lot my brother, God bless you..

poeticjustice:
Thanks for your post Big man.

May you smile soon.

I am rooting for you.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
number5:

Btw, local pumpingson woman smiley

Wehdon sir wink I might just consider this your twist to my moniker o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
keep hope alive angry

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Count down to January 2020 begins...

embarassed

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chibusoil: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
My people no APL fo now. Infact nothing lik dt till Feb not even Jan. What m hearing now is "lets keep our fingers crossed". For those talkin of Merit list, hmmm, i laff. Prayer is d key. God still perform miracles.

Atleast since monday last week, bin more serious n hardworking at my work place to d extent pipu will say go n rest dont kee ursf.

If u v got a job, hol am tight, if u nor get, keep d search on. Nor go dey stay put here dy find source for APL. Time dey go.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pshinero(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
adeakin777:
Well at least it has dawned on a lot of people who had no idea of how Nigeria Federal recruitment works. My 2 cents, move on with your life. The longer this recruitment persists, the higher the tendency of a biased list. Those who have already built house and bought cars for a job that is not even certain, better have a rethink. At this point, everyone should have a plan B,C, D and so on. the APL should be seen as an icing on the cake rather than a last resort. Funny enough, by the time the APL is distributed, some of us may even be in a better place that what is being offered. That is life. Opportunities unveils in the midst of uncertainties. To those of us currently employed, i believe we all know how it works, we continue to plan with current income until a higher income is earned.

Peace.

Inside life!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chibusoil:
My people no APL fo now. Infact nothing lik dt till Feb not even Jan. What m hearing now is "lets keep our fingers crossed". For those talkin of Merit list, hmmm, i laff. Prayer is d key. God still perform miracles.

Atleast since monday last week, bin more serious n hardworking at my work place to d extent pipu will say go n rest dont kee ursf.

If u v got a job, hol am tight, if u nor get, keep d search on. Nor go dey stay put here dy find source for APL. Time dey go.
When were you interviewed?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mele Kyari with all his talk of Transparency and Accountability cannot conclude a recruitment his predecessor has done to the interview stage.

Baru would have completed this recruitment exercise. The man sabi handle all these people.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
larride:
Mele Kyari with all his talk of Transparency and Accountability cannot conclude a recruitment his predecessor has done to the interview stage.

Baru would have completed this recruitment exercise. The man sabi handle all these people.
Na wa for NNPC cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shyneb: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Well, at least NNPC still made me reach the interview stage before their postponement. What should I say about custom? This country can be frustrating hen.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
shyneb:
Well, at least NNPC still made me reach the interview stage before their postponement. What should I say about custom? This country can be frustrating hen.
I FORGOT ABOUT CUSTOMS NI SHA
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sempumping:

Wehdon sir wink I might just consider this your twist to my moniker o grin

As in ehh,, you dey feel am too ba?

Gimme the pumpingson momma

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
It is painful people are giving up . Appointment letter will drop this year .He said i will do a new thing, una think say na joke . I wonder the kind of reports you guys are listening to here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.