Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833012 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ginalex:
hehehehehe... And I'll get in through the front window... Iranu undecided undecided

Omo to ni iya oun ola baba oun kolowo lowo enu e lo wa yen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
ademmy102:

Omo to ni iya oun ola baba oun kolowo lowo enu e lo wa yen.
k

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
ademmy102:

My people.. My people. I was once in your shoe. In a recruitment that you start to hear postponed, extended etc.. It shows the recruitment has been concluded. My advice for you is that don't listen to those that said list will be out in 2020 they were just pulling your legs and some of them might have secretly gotten their APL and the next thing is to turn you to a laughing stock. What of the guy that predicted 9th & 10th and those that gives you information they all vanished into thin air. Don't let anyone waste your precious time in the name of 2020
Since the interview was done, moving on is the last option. Whatever will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sulmeza(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
ademmy102:

My people.. My people. I was once in your shoe. In a recruitment that you start to hear postponed, extended etc.. It shows the recruitment has been concluded. My advice for you is that don't listen to those that said list will be out in 2020 they were just pulling your legs and some of them might have secretly gotten their APL and the next thing is to turn you to a laughing stock. What of the guy that predicted 9th & 10th and those that gives you information they all vanished into thin air. Don't let anyone waste your precious time in the name of 2020
Your level of negativity is something else man. Ahah!

You've been trying to discourage people here for some time now; aint you tired yet? Seriously, what do you stand to gain from all these?

Why not just let the hopefuls keep hoping, huh? Is that so hard for you? Stop forcing your "Move-on syndrome" down people's throat biko.

Peace!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Gbyms:
Is there a way we can ask Nnpc for an update in a civilized but public fashion? Let’s brainstorm here.
To the guys saying wait and it will come out whenever it comes out, it’s unfortunate.
Nobody should compare this recruitment to the last. Everyone knows how Nnpc has followed this process up from inception till now. It has been fast and transparent. If all of a sudden it starts becoming so slow and shady, we should demand an explanation.
If Nnpc can public display their activities, I had seen one on their official Twitter handle or so. The recruitment should not be different.
What do you guys think?
4rm an objective point of view I dnt think dis recruitment exercise all of a sudden became slow n fishy cause if u check, d test was cbt dey culd ve released its result d followin week buh dy didn't, wich I feel dy wer takin dia time 2 ensure dy set d cut off 2 capture the number of candidates dy can accommodate 4 interview.so my point is if d time btw cbt(wich ws automatic) n notification of successful cbt candidates took 1 month it's fair if d time BT interview(wich ws manual) n APL disbursements 2 b 2months considerin d fact dat dy ve 2 check number of persons needed in a particular department, SBU; location of candidates so as 2 knw wer 2 send em, n sumother variables.

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
RayOB1:
So all these sad, negative, stale, useless and baseless comments on contract staff protest, contacting NNPC, confidential sources, info restriction, connections, recruitment cancellation bla bla bla..... are the "mature updates" u ppl have been screaming u wanted since, abusing LAdyjane and Chasteguy for derailing?

Just coming here to drop stupid info with absolutely no credibility and attributing to a fictitious "source" is ur idea of not derailing the thread?

Since July, we have had more than 20 different theories/updates on APL from different verified/trusted sources and none of them have made any difference in bringing the APL date closer, and instead of you people to shut up, ignore the thread and look for ways of livening up ur forlorn existence and wean off Lyour pitiable dependence on NNPC APL, you chose to redirect your hopelessness onto ppl catching their fun while waiting?

It's very funny and sad at the same time.
And this post was directed at no-one. It's usually commentaries like this that derail the thread. I see your last comments were reported- I guess they were off too, no theory propounded, no fun caught. Stop raising dust bro/sis.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
The only sensible thing coming out from this trend in months. Let us stop wasting our time asking from 'sauce or source' and politely request an update from @mmkyari and @nnpcgroup themselves.

If we don’t talk, the process will be forgotten and nothing will happen

#wedemandaccountability

Nairanema:
I just sent a mail to Instablog9ja requesting they put NNPC Recruitment Update Request on IG. NNPC has to be held accountable guys.

It is our right to know the outcome and to see that a public organization exhibits transparency and fairness. Even if we don’t get picked, let us at least see that it ended well.

This is our country. Let’s get our voices heard. Put it on WhatsApp and everywhere. Let our message be “NNPC how far?” Let it get to Buhari if possible.

If we don’t talk, the process will be forgotten and nothing will happen.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
integritylord:
The only sensible thing coming out from this trend in months. Let us stop wasting our time asking from 'sauce or source' and politely request an update from @mmkyari and @nnpcgroup themselves.

If we don’t talk, the process will be forgotten and nothing will happen

#wedemandaccountability

Just after 2 months of Interview?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
There are people on this thread who have taken it upon themselves to discourage those hopefully awaiting to be called... continue,by the time folks here begin to share success stories don't develop HBP because you guys shall be rudely shocked...

NB: these ones are those that couldn't make it to the interview hence take their frustrations on hopefuls...
Repent!!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ginalex:
According to him, the recruitment started in 2012 but was Cancelled in 2014....

NOT TRUE. 2 YEARS? THE LAST SET OF STAFF NNPC HIRED WAS IN 2012
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
No wait till its 2 years

Fremanb4:
Just after 2 months of Interview?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
The dude that sent instablog a mail any response? I asked on Mr Mele's page but no response cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
sulmeza:
Your level of negativity is something else man. Ahah!

You've been trying to discourage people here for some time now; aint you tired yet? Seriously, what do you stand to gain from all these?

Why not just let the hopefuls keep hoping, huh? Is that so hard for you? Stop forcing your "Move-on syndrome" down people's throat biko.

Peace!
Abi o. My brother it all a form of scam to try to get people in a panick mood and hence try to contact him for possible connect. If not why does he keep repeating it every now and then? I think the best thing is for us to avoid quoting him, maybe he derive joy from the backlash he gets.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
just continue, he will see it.
you can send ours to them as well. The more the merrier the better for us all.

iammiracle1:
The dude that sent instablog a mail any response? I asked on Mr Mele's page but no response cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
I sent them a mail earlier today and all I could got was auto response telling me that someone from HR will attend to my enquiry soon.I also attempt to call all lines I have,but non was responding. Please let's start engaging them on all platforms and see if it will be productive. Because constructive enquiry about something you are part of can never be a crime...

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
The recruitment has been compromised.
Pressure from different external forces.
Some were considered before the CBT.
Even if you saw your name on the list, there’s no guarantee you get APL.
If you have no one to help you, pray to God for favour. Some will get in on merit but that will depend on the state.
You guys may have to wait until January, 2020 with the situation of things. For now, focus your minds on something else.

Que sera, sera!!!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by integritylord: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
NICE ONE

jaiye4love:
I sent them a mail earlier today and all I could got was auto response telling me that someone from HR will attend to my enquiry soon.I also attempt to call all lines I have,but non was responding. Please let's start engaging them on all platforms and see if it will be productive. Because constructive enquiry about something you are part of can never be a crime...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Greetings to the LOMS gang from our darling company McKinsey!!!

2019-young-leaders-program-recruitment-at-mckinsey-company

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Marvel68:
If you have no one to help you, pray to God for favour. Some will get in on merit but that will depend on the state.
You guys may have to wait until January, 2020 with the situation of things. For now, focus your minds on something else.

Que sera, sera!!!
Until 2020 cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
You should all calm down. It's just 2months that we went for interview and you keep complaining that the list should be release.

This is almighty NNPC for crying out loud, they need to consider many factors before they can release any list. Just be hopeful and keep doing what will add value to your life.

I applied to my formal school in 2017 and they called selected few applicants in 2019 for interview (2 years after). Up till now no update of whatsoever. That doesn't mean people have entered through backdoor.

Be hopeful and divert your energy to something productive till the time apl will drop.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
integritylord:
just continue, he will see it.
you can send ours to them as well. The more the merrier the better for us all.

@bolded, what do you mean by 'ours' pls?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
hayesconcept:
You should all calm down. It's just 2months that we went for interview and you keep complaining that the list should be release.

This is almighty NNPC for crying out loud, they need to consider many factors before they can release any list. Just be hopeful and keep doing what will add value to your life.

I applied to my formal school in 2017 and they called selected few applicants in 2019 for interview (2 years after). Up till now no update of whatsoever. That doesn't mean people have entered through backdoor.

Be hopeful and divert your energy to something productive till the time apl will drop.

I agree 2 months after is not out of range considering the number of pple to be employed and being its gov't owned.

However, for those persons who can't wait any further, do feel free to enquire about the status of your application. its within your right to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
panalyst:

NOT TRUE. 2 YEARS? THE LAST SET OF STAFF NNPC HIRED WAS IN 2012
exactly what I told him
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Marvel68:

Que sera, sera!!!

Marvel68 DPR man, you are finally here, ademmy102 has been hammering your name here following your antecedents in the DPR thread.

Please don't give people any false hope here, like you and xtruzz did on DPR thread biko. Thanks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
klassd:

Marvel68 DPR man, you are finally here, ademmy102 has been hammering your name here following your antecedents in the DPR thread.

Please don't give people any false hope here, like you and xtruzz did on DPR thread biko. Thanks.

This isn’t my first post on this thread.
I never gave anyone false hope. The DPR had a change of plan which would unfold soon.
Many will be shocked. I & Xtruzz shall be vindicated.
Best of luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aSubmitter: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
klassd:

grin grin grin
Hahahahaha.
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw MARVEL68's comment. I knew for sure that those who applied for DPR2016 would come for his head.

I hereby present MARVEL68 to this thread cool. For those who don't know him, please check dpr2016 recruitment thread.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by julibekwe(f): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Garbage thinking
RayOB1:
So all these sad, negative, stale, useless and baseless comments on contract staff protest, contacting NNPC, confidential sources, info restriction, connections, recruitment cancellation bla bla bla..... are the "mature updates" u ppl have been screaming u wanted since, abusing LAdyjane and Chasteguy for derailing?

Just coming here to drop stupid info with absolutely no credibility and attributing to a fictitious "source" is ur idea of not derailing the thread?

Since July, we have had more than 20 different theories/updates on APL from different verified/trusted sources and none of them have made any difference in bringing the APL date closer, and instead of you people to shut up, ignore the thread and look for ways of livening up ur forlorn existence and wean off Lyour pitiable dependence on NNPC APL, you chose to redirect your hopelessness onto ppl catching their fun while waiting?

It's very funny and sad at the same time.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
beef123:
4rm an objective point of view I dnt think dis recruitment exercise all of a sudden became slow n fishy cause if u check, d test was cbt dey culd ve released its result d followin week buh dy didn't, wich I feel dy wer takin dia time 2 ensure dy set d cut off 2 capture the number of candidates dy can accommodate 4 interview.so my point is if d time btw cbt(wich ws automatic) n notification of successful cbt candidates took 1 month it's fair if d time BT interview(wich ws manual) n APL disbursements 2 b 2months considerin d fact dat dy ve 2 check number of persons needed in a particular department, SBU; location of candidates so as 2 knw wer 2 send em, n sumother variables.
I understand but my proposition is based on APL coming out next year. I really don’t have a problem with APL coming anytime this year.
Whatever makes APL to be released next year will be strange and needs explanation. That’s my point.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Saint2flex: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
I think we should be calm about this whole Nnpc recruitment. It just barely 2 months after interview were concluded. I was informed days back ( True/ False) that the process have been concluded and that no body can temper with the list. The guy said APL have been printed and sealed remaining disbursement which will take some time let say Nov or Dec reason being that the new GMD is busy with other stuffs. He told me of the massive reshuffling that took place weeks back in various subsidiaries. He said many top ogas were transfered and all that.

He told me categorically that the suspension info na fake news...

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
ademmy102:

Stop deceiving yourself the recruitment was cancelled which later turned to underground recruitment and those later got the job got it through backdoor. Your elder brother got the job through backdoor because the recruitment was cancelled then
How far G, you no respond to my question yesterday na.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
hayesconcept:

Nigerians!! If we continue like this, we'll keep on getting it wrong...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.