Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844059 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Enrypech:
Who wants to learn 3D video animation with smart phone before APL drops?
Interested.

How do we proceed chief
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
panalyst:
Don’t worry about T fare. Payment will resume this week at least, next week most. Once salaries are paid, extra funds are used to sort out these outstanding
grin I don't know why some people feel NNPC is into selling of crayfish. The TF fund has been budgeted for

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Neurokam09(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Enrypech:

Me abeg
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Alennaa(f): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
MightyGEE:
APL will be ready after buying and selling of slots is completed. As for now transaction is still going on. Successful buyers will be contacted soon. Don't even quote me if you have no idea on how FG job works. If you like abuse me till tomorrow, nothing like merit list, i don't care of your performance during interview, behold all are formalities to back the recruitment up as free and fair, those that will be selected didn't even attend the interview. But what do you guys know, only to throw tantrums up and down and ready to call someone scammer. Don't even bother to quote me.. I don't know anybody selling slots. Or else you want me to use your money to buy Toyota. I can only tell you guys to find your ways and stop waiting for merit list. The word merit has broken millions of innocent hearts. The bitter truth is use more of your time to look for connection. I know many people will say God is your connection. Yes i belief in God and prayers too but know that those that are lobbying for right source are not serving the devil either. Take it or leave it, my message is not what you wanted to see here, but to reduce the numbers of heartbroken people here after the release of appointment, if you can't go and lobby your way. Either through money or connection then always look for another job. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB IS NOT FOR FREE.

DON'T QUOTE ME.. I CAN'T HELP YOU. IF I KNOW ANYONE, I WON'T BE HERE EITHER.
THEN, DON'T BE DESPERATE TO PAY OUT, USE YOUR INITIATIVE. SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE. GENUINE SOURCE DON'T ANNOUNCE THEMSELVES. THIS IS NOT A VTU BUSINESS

I currently have a Federal Govt Job.
And I got it without paying a dime..
People can still get job on merit...
There is also what we call "Grace".
And when it locates you; no force can stop it..

N.B
I applied as E.H in this NNPC recruitment.
In as much as I am currently employed by Fed Civil Service Commission.
You can't compare the salary structure/welfare with NNPC.
It's a 50/50 for me.
If NNPC gives me Apl; fine.
If they dont; still fine..

But I still believe in the process..
Everything will turn out well.

40 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Enrypech:

Me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by feyijeunso: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
I believe in merit also, but you didn't tell us if you seek connection in the process of getting the job. MIGHTYGEE didn't mention payment alone, he talks about ...
Alennaa:

I currently have a Federal Govt Job.
And I got it without paying a dime..
People can still get job on merit...
There is also what we call "Grace".
And when it locates you; no force can stop it..

N.B
I applied as E.H in this NNPC recruitment.
In as much as I am currently employed by Fed Civil Service Commission.
You can't compare the salary structure/welfare with NNPC.
It's a 50/50 for me.
If NNPC gives me Apl; fine.
If they dont; still fine..

But I still believe in the process..
Everything will turn out well.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
July
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mekany(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Enrypech:

I'm interested
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jiang:
July
Lol. Even You?? How worse can we go??
This thread should be moved to joke section grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jiang:
July

Na lie. Na September 2020.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol. Even You?? How worse can we go??

This thread should be moved to joke section grin grin

This thread survives on controversies, am just adding chlorine trifluoride to the fire grin

But seriously people should relax, no buying of slots going on, if ur name enter that list, only God can commot am. Just take it as GMD keeping ur APL for you cause he appreciates ur talents cheesy

GudNight prospective NNPC employees, need to catch some zzzz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbayomiOS(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Enrypech:

I would love to learn dear... How can we get started
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Enrypech:

Interested ooo biko
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ebenaba:

Interested ooo biko

Check the number on my signature. Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
AbayomiOS:

I would love to learn dear... How can we get started

mekany:

I'm interested

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Neurokam09:

Me abeg

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
olasunky15:

Interested.

How do we proceed chief

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
souljar:

Me o, abeg. I don set like this

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
femokleen:

How do I enroll?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
aSubmitter:

Moi!!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
scobyy2007:

Interested please

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
22General:
When do we start please?

eddyville92:
I want to

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Eruditetutors:

I m in.where s the meeting at?[color=#000099][/color] angry grin grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Fenesa1:

I am in bro

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
PHEMIEY:

I do.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Eupado1:
I do

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
joobseekar:

Boss, I dey game. I hope it's free sha cheesy cheesy

I will soon bite your ear
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Teejay1511:

Sir see me here.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sagio09: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Fenesa1:

Somebody will come and say take the picture down now...

grin grin
lolzzz... Picture wey face no appear.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Liamzzybaba(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
mosgoon:
hello. Lol, your tone.
To be honest, I already sent to all I planned to send to earlier in the week. Those who got it could testify that I made sure they were really interested in MBB(McKinsey, Bain, BCG) or management consulting in their fields to limit unethical activities. I couldn't answer Other pms that came later as they were too many and none of them displayed core interest beforehand for me to single them out.

If you are REALLY interested in management consulting, MBB, or your field related management consulting, you can send a pm now, I'd reply you and you'd explain what your interest in management consulting entails. I'd know liars and really interested or passionate people from this

Thank you.
Hi Mosgoon,
trust you good.
Pls I'm in need of the Loms materials.
I'm highly interested in a career in MC and Willing to defend my claim if you so desire.
thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.