Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830106 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Haltek:

Well, I never claimed I did

He was actually trying to crucify the person that corrected u and said he prolly thinks that the guy wasn't a Gkite or Bossite.

So, pls who am I unto?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johncuba(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2019
GeeRaoult:

He was actually trying to crucify the person that corrected u and said he prolly thinks that the guy wasn't a Gkite or Bossite.

So, pls who am I unto?
Good morning bro...it feels good to meet my fellow Futmite on this thread
I rep chem Engr'r, class of 2015

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2019
GeeRaoult:

So, pls who am I unto?

Oh! I get. My bad. I'm still a novice on how this platform works.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Johncuba:

Hey, Johncuba. Nice to meet you here.
Mech Engineering, class of 2016.

GeeRaoult, I'll chat you up privately.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Holla GKite.... Civil 2016
Haltek:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2019
DarkShades:

Please in which of the SBUs do contract staff get upfront? I wantu quickly check suntin

I know contract staff from CHQ get upfront. Thin is some SBUs use recruitment firms to get contract staff so that might not be applicable.

As long as you’re a direct contract staff with NNPC then you will
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2019
HeisenbergWW:

Contract GTs ?? What are those ?

Those are people who got hired on a contract but on SS6 level. They don’t get promoted when their contract gets renewed and they aren’t pensionable
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TruthCorp: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2019
@Cavalier Thanks alot sir, for the information you shared earlier on. In the same spirit of sharing pertinent information as you earlier displayed, would you be so kind as to inquire from your highly coveted channel of information (source) if the same still stands, as regards the aforementioned 5 day ultimatum which you highlighted. Good morning sir

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HeisenbergWW: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2019
panalyst:

Those are people who got hired on a contract but on SS6 level. They don’t get promoted when their contract gets renewed and they aren’t pensionable

Choi
And they still earn that much. Just that it does not make sense on the long run, as there is no growth/career path
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2019
@panalyst Please respond to the question I asked earlier...what is the pay package for Supervisors SS3/SS4?
thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Don't loud it abeg.

Those big men children will now goan use legs 2 scatter our posting and take us 2 where travel no dey again.......

darado:
Guyz, the monies in nnpc, dpr, ncdmb etc is not even the salary and upfront but the travel allowance, if u are luky to get positions that travel. As an officer wt 280k monthly salary, u can get a travel claim of morethan 1 million naira a month. U can also get gifts from clients/customers/contractors especially in places like napims, crude marketing, npdc, ppmc etc.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
I can tell you that Jessica from Zedvance has seen this ur email now.

ifylanks:
Good evening all,
Please anyone with an engineering skills test study pack for Exxon Mobil for EH should help me out. I have a test coming up.
Pls send to ifylanks@yahoo.co.uk.
Thank you in advance.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2019
@panalyst Please respond to the question asked earlier...what is the pay package for Supervisors SS3/SS4? Kinda feel u are reliable.
thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Haltek:

No p at all.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Johncuba:

Oto set, nice meeting you here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PHEMIEY(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Gbriels:
AOLMAW after unlawful attacks of her esteemed members by a mod who knows next to nothing as regards what and what not to post here have decided to continue at the tower...our structure is still in place though, so do well to ask the official incharge... Chasteguy and ladyjane the heads local committee of friends with benefits, Number5 the record keeper, danxplore the FBI agent, mathology d secretary, and others
Sign
Gbriels
Coordinator

Ok. Thanks for the succinct reply.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
GeeRaoult:

Hope?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeeRaoult: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
jonnepapayo:

Hope?

Yep
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Where is this whole stuff heading to? They should release the list and let know our fate, instead of keeping us waiting.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
fidebbs:
@panalyst Please respond to the question asked earlier...what is the pay package for Supervisors SS3/SS4? Kinda feel u are reliable.
thanks

Sorry must have missed it. I cant say accurately what the monthly is but the upfront is around 6-8m for supervisors (SS3-SS1)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
4gunners:
Where is this whole stuff heading to? They should release the list and let know our fate, instead of keeping us waiting.
I share your thought,
Nnpc help us!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
please is www.alikdove.com a presentable website
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
There is God oooo

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johncuba(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
GeeRaoult:

it's a pleasure bro...
Otor set yeah...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johncuba(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Haltek:

yeah bro. It feels good to meet a handful of Futmites on here...
I pray this recruitment favours us, those years of frustration under tension would definitely pay off...Amen

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by silvaspecs: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Johncuba:
yeah bro. It feels good to meet a handful of Futmites on here...
I pray this recruitment favours us, those years of frustration under tension would definitely pay off...Amen

Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2008. EH

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johncuba(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
silvaspecs:

Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2008. EH
it's nice meeting you sir. See futmites all over the thread. Its a good thing really.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Balaking:
please is www.alikdove.com a presentable website

Put pictures of real human beings in corporate attire. (personal opinion)

The font... Mmmmmmmhm

If na me, I go Change am

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Enrypech:

Put pictures of real human beings in corporate attire. (personal opinion)

The font... Mmmmmmmhm

If na me, I go Change am
Alright thanks alot bro

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
GeeRaoult:

Otor, not Oto. This world is really small.
@Bulaj coman check something...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
ifylanks:
Good evening all,
Please anyone with an engineering skills test study pack for Exxon Mobil for EH should help me out. I have a test coming up.
Pls send to ifylanks@yahoo.co.uk.
Thank you in advance.

Shouldn't you be studying Well operations? Engineering skills test is more of GT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.