Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835795 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Modubabunuye:
Next leval

also

Police recruitment: Court orders PSC, I-G to maintain status

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/police-recruitment-court-orders-psc-i-g-to-maintain-status-quo.html?fbclid=IwAR1bEOTO9ylbGoyOR6ZdvdC7r4ZASGbWYsTaSiOokQNseHDKTiYrxk_YKBM

Another status quo order?

Another click-bait I guessed

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
martinsfm:
Peeps on DPR thread just accepted that the recuitment is over.

Since 3years ago.
it must be very difficult for them. I can imagine
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Macgyver1:
Halliburton is currently recruiting GTs on recommendation, if you know someone there, reach out to them.

Hello bro, I have been working on it , please can u give me more insight, I have sent u a private request. U can also reach me on davidafootee@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
martinsfm:
Peeps on DPR thread just accepted that the recuitment is over.

Since 3years ago.

Not all of them bro, just wait till their own version of EMS / Naijatruth come up with some crazy sauce, in the person of "dprsauce/marvelguy", some will believe him, some will not, then they'll start insulting each other like we sometimes do here. cheesy cheesy
Damn! it's a shame, like NNPC recruitment 2012, same with DPR 2016, and it might even happen to NNPC 2019....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
yinka303:
indirectly, you've rejected his assertion
hmmn, not extremely. shell ;Exxon ; chevron; total(E&P) entry level salaries are around those ranges so not far off.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
joobseekar:

Not all of them bro, just wait till their own version of EMS / Naijatruth come up with some crazy sauce, in the person of "dprsauce/marvelguy", some will believe him, some will not, then they'll start insulting each other like we sometimes do here. cheesy cheesy
Damn! it's a shame, like NNPC recruitment 2012, same with DPR 2016, and it might even happen to NNPC 2019....
they recruited some actually.. and now their portal is not accessible. Based in what they are saying
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
yinka303:
it must be very difficult for them. I can imagine
they recruited some while they have been waiting for second list.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fenesa1: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
There are so many spot lights on recruitment in this era...

NNPC, Police, NDLEA, FIRS slot sagger amongst others have been marred by uncertainties, all in one year..

NSCDC just related that they can only absorb 5K candidates as against the initially proposed 10K

I want to believe that recruitments will take a new turn in this country..Hopefully for better.

You could decide not to agree with me but I keep feeling that there is something good about this government...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
mosgoon:
yh, that's my main APL lol as shell is my first choice IOC.

Congratulations in advance. Wish myself all the best while i wait for NNPC.

Ire akari oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
kentblues:
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN THIS RECRUITMENT MAY NOT COME UP AGAIN... WELL, ON 29TH WILL DECIDE,

Must you say something?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
daima:

Congratulations in advance. Wish myself all the best while i wait for NNPC.

Ire akari oo!!!
Thank you. You would be successful by God's grace don't worry. Just remember to comment with your success story on here when this epic thread ends with APL notifications. Wish you the best

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
No body shall expects APL until after the court decides. Buhari (the petroleum minister and the signatory of the whole process) has been obedient to court orders and will never interfere. APL comes 2020, even if it will.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
So you thought you'll just go for interview and then collect nnpc apl just like that abi..
NNPC ?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Femdav(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
darado:
No body shall expects APL until after the court decides. Buhari (the petroleum minister and the signatory of the whole process) has been obedient to court orders and will never interfere. APL comes 2020, even if it will.
Buhari obedient to court order? Are you a foreigner or you’re just masturbating the truth?

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Femdav:

Buhari obedient to court order? Are you a foreigner or you’re just masturbating the truth?

Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wow! So I just took a stroll to the DPR recruitment thread on Nairaland and am like ��� What? After like 3yrs and knowing vividly of individuals that have resumed, peeps still be waiting for another list?
I'd honestly will like to advice myself and anybody interested to kindly take steps away from this recruitment, trust God for a favourable outcome, and chill away from here. The earlier our minds find rest away from this and allow APL meet us unexpected the better.
Am not trying to discourage anybody, seek legit sources if you may, but getting hooked on this following up with the theories and assumptions as they pile up might not be it gaskiya.
My two cents to everyone, I wish myself and everyone here in anticipation the very best come what may.
I don't do alcohol, so am off to get chilled bottled malt and some assorted this evening to finally say peace boy, move on!!!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Find solace in the fact that the recruitment has not been cancelled.

Just keep doing what you are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
They are recruiting for Experienced hire bro. Not for GTs
Macgyver1:

Sorry I can't. I shared the info so that people that have contact there can make use of it. Please remove your email address from your post.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
22General:
They are recruiting for Experienced hire bro. Not for GTs

Okay, mine was requested based on Graduate Program role.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ShittimPeter(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please who knows about Northwest Petroleum and gas Ltd recruitment or the link on Nairaland.
Aptitude test is Friday

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
ShittimPeter:
Please who knows about Northwest Petroleum and gas Ltd recruitment or the link on Nairaland.
Aptitude test is Friday

And my friend just sent in his CV today. Nigerian oil coys ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
darado:
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alright Bro
Macgyver1:

Okay, mine was requested based on Graduate Program role.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by andrewtosin(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
I want to ask one question... Has Kyari defended NNPC's 2020 budget?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
(Satire)
Isah Dan Baba has emerged as the overall best cadet in the recently concluded Inspector Cadre of Nigerian Police force. Dan Baba a.k.a Adda(Cutlass) as he is commonly known in his local area was popular for his multiple assaults, petty theft, heavy drug abuse, fraud, e.t.c. Dan Baba has this to say to reporters about his remarkable achievement: "It just seems natural to me. Everything about the training was easy and familiar to me. I didn't have to change anything about my past or morals. I encourage people like me to join the police, we are practically born for it. " He was given Tafa Balogun Trust Award the highest honor bestowed on Cadets. I later pointed it out to him that I saw him with weed which is a crime, he laughed and remarked, " Who will arrest me then? The Police?"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
undecided
And what is this doing here? U want me to shout MOD for ur head abi?
LocalNietzsche:
(Satire)
Isah Dan Baba has emerged as the overall best cadet in the recently concluded Inspector Cadre of Nigerian Police force. Dan Baba a.k.a Adda(Cutlass) as he is commonly known in his local area was popular for his multiple assaults, petty theft, heavy drug abuse, fraud, e.t.c. Dan Baba has this to say to reporters about his remarkable achievement: "It just seems natural to me. Everything about the training was easy and familiar to me. I didn't have to change anything about my past or morals. I encourage people like me to join the police, we are practically born for it. " He was given Tafa Balogun Trust Award the highest honor bestowed on Cadets. I later pointed it out to him that I saw him with weed which is a crime, he laughed and remarked, " Who will arrest me then? The Police?"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone have Oando aptitude test past questions? I'll be grateful if anyone can help me out with it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Beyond9: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
How I wish this APL should just land and we should be happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
olusholag1:
undecided
And what is this doing here? U want me to shout MOD for ur head abi?
OMG. This thread is a community. As a community we share things(everything). I remember clearly in the amphitheatre the NNPC Staffs encourage us to mingle and not to be stiff. So don't be stiff.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
OMG. This thread is a community. As a community we share things(everything). I remember clearly in the amphitheatre the NNPC Staffs encourage us to mingle and not to be stiff. So don't be stiff.
no be community na commonwealth

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Teaser4:
The pikin for that your picture don start to smoke weed i swear... �
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LocalNietzsche: 12:34am On Oct 24, 2019
Teaser4:
More like seeking for common wealth in
NNPC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.