Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835346 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
There was actually a meeting,It was via Skype...at least I was in one of the SBUs today when it was announced that the meeting was starting..... how I wish I attended...

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Their Twitter handle

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave00733(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2019

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin

Okay dave00733 beat me to it...

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
At least some good news today!

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joebaba123: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
dave00733:
NNPC on Twitter
They should sha take all their closing out to January...

Me wan collect my allowances oo

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
panalyst:
Small Info: The GMD has indeed confirmed that the recruitment process will be concluded. He stated this in the townhall meeting currently ongoing with staff according to my source. Only issue now is when.

Kudos man. Your source is legit!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gozzy088: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
panalyst:
Small Info: The GMD has indeed confirmed that the recruitment process will be concluded. He stated this in the townhall meeting currently ongoing with staff according to my source. Only issue now is when.

Bro you are good. You source is legit. Hope to meet you at the towers !

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
GeniusOla:

What i know certainly about your info is that the town hall meeting truly just ended, its online already. If they discussed the recruitment? I Don't know. However, Going by the theme of the meeting, it looks like what could have been discussed though. Thanks for the info boss

For the love of my company wink

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
panalyst:

Hahahahahahah, zonal secretary Aolmaw, pls help us take note of this dude's source somewhere in our record book biko. We will need it for book keeping. Source confirmed legit grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
dogtails:
Oga go and sleep with ur useless source

Errrrm... What was the question i wanted to ask again o grin .okay, never mind #lol

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

For the love of my company wink

Hahahahaha, i swear down!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Enrypech:

Lol.. What do you want to check? Whisper it.. Nobody will hear it

All the 12ml, 3k, 12 pieces, 6ml, 50ml, a dozen is turninoniown #lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=larride post=83584830][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TruthCorp: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
As always, I found the GMD’s choice of words interesting.

“we’ll SOON CLOSE OUT on our recent recruitment exercise”

Considering that the term “closing out the process” does not only refer to the sending out of employment letters and/or email notifications but the completion of medicals and a 3-week orientation programme bringing the recruitment process to an end.
It is safe to say all this would happen SOON

Now how soon could “SOON” be?

Making such an announcement on the 5th of November makes one question the possibility of the proposed close out being next year, as he could simply have pointed this out by saying in the next quarter, or simply next year.

However, let’s say he chose to be coy in his announcement, and made an announcement of it being soon and it is indeed next year, the question would be, why make the announcement now and publicize it ?

Just to be clear, I’m happy he did.

In the end,

This could be a preamble to yet another super Wednesday, resuming a month from now, say 9th December may just give enough time for the orientation this year.

The credible Panalyst, earlier pointed out that according to his source, the list was ready with all corrections implemented by HR.
All that was required were further instructions from top management

Could these instructions have been given?

Lets watch, but one thing is for sure, The end is near.

#Just thinking out loud

31 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
dave00733:
NNPC on Twitter

Someone should invite Adamu the cow boy please and the likes of bad belle say we still dey...show still dey... Hope still dey... Our testimonies dey close

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
TruthCorp:

Considering that the term “closing out the process” does not only refer to the sending out of employment letters and/or email notifications but the completion of medicals and a 3-week orientation programme bringing the recruitment process to an end.

Making such an announcement on the 5th of November makes one question the possibility of the proposed close out being next year, as he could simply have pointed this out by saying in the next quarter, or simply next year.

However, let’s say he chose to be coy in his announcement, and made an announcement of it being soon and it is indeed next year, the question would be, why make the announcement now and publicize it ?

In the end,

This could be a preamble to yet another super Wednesday, resuming a month from now, say 9th December may just give enough time for the orientation this year.

The credible Panalyst, earlier pointed out that according to his source, the list was ready with all corrections implemented by HR.

#Just thinking out loud
Great analysis sir, I agree with u

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Someone should invite Adamu the cow boy please and the likes of bad belle say we still dey...show still dey... Hope still dey... Our testimonies dey close

And the likes? How can you forget Ad...... #lol

The common Ad in both names just suggested sumtin. Could adamu be ademmy? Considering that they not only say the same thing but shares common traits, there's this how are you? Enjoy your day, don't stress, just relax and be fine they both say, oga dan explore pls comman help us check something #lol

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Macsjebs:

You have a point, I barely sell smaller sizes, it's basically for resellers, For instance if u chose to buy a bottle of 12ml for personal use, It's sold for 3k, that price is only if u r buying 12 pieces; buying much quantity of a fragrance is more expensive, that's y u can't get more than 2 same fragrance in bulk purchase and the 100ml bottle comes with freebies
Thanks for the observation, someone actually did something like that, bought a dozen of 6ml as against a bottle of 50ml, so ever since if u r not a reseller, I wouldn't sell less than a dozen or even two
Cheers

Thanks for the clarification
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
At least we are now certain that the process was and is not planned to be cancelled... Awon burnt source people..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
GeniusOla:

All the 12ml, 3k, 12 pieces, 6ml, 50ml, a dozen is turninoniown #lol

Hahahahah.. I tire o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
GeniusOla:

The common Ad in both names just suggested sumtin. Could adamu be ademmy? Considering that they not only say the same thing but shares common traits, there's this how are you? Enjoy your day, don't stress, just relax and be fine they both say, oga dan explore pls comman help us check something #lol

Don't mind the two monikers, they still pretend they don't know each other. But I'm sure they meet at their meeting of "e no go possible " "sad news must prevail "

One is president and other, secretary.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
TruthCorp:

In the end,

#Just thinking out loud
All these your analysis for MKK "Very soon" matter. If you put other factors into consideration, careful analysis and prognosis/inferences should project resumption to next year, with notifications coming out as Christmas/End of Year Gift.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nelly2015:
Go and download movies my dear

is that my problem in life?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
jlomz:

All these your analysis for MKK "Very soon" matter. Sense should tell you that resumption is next year, with notifications coming out as Christmas/End of Year Gift.

Easy sir.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
nihelimitretep:

Don't mind the two monikers, they still pretend they don't know each other. But I'm sure they meet at their meeting of "e no go possible " "sad news must prevail "

One is president and other, secretary.

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
yinka303:
is that my problem in life?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
nihelimitretep:

. hmmm abeg oo no invite person oo...make dem no jinx dis tin nw

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
nihelimitretep:

how on earth did you fail to mention Ademmy102?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
GeniusOla:

lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thank God we have heard something from NNPC.... May we all smile at the end... Thanks

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.