Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830269 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
GeniusOla:
@larride et femokleen, I'm seeing some monikers, i sigth you chiefs.
Na MAN you be, brotherly. I zoom you. We go dey alright las las. wink
Happy Sunday and Eid

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
yinka303:

They are also miserable comforters

You have them in virtually every job thread on Nairaland.
Miserable ...
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
souljar:
Please when we finally enter the system, I don't want to believe this is the negative vibe we'll see from contract staff if they're really the ones dampening spirits here; it'd be very easy to conclude you're responsible for whatever slacks the corporation has experienced over the years. How can you work with this attitude??

Leave them o,
Make APL show first. Dem go sabi say people get them for mind. Awon bad energies. Woe betide devil...

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
When you do the right thing, stick to it, yes others may mock you, laugh at you & even ridicule you.

But am advising you, NEVER IN ur life should you spend money or anything that isn't yours. ALWAYS return it to their owners if you can find them.

I have accidently transferred a total of over 65k to some people in this country, d funny thing is not a single one of them refunded it despite doing everything in my power. I just moved on.
Today I can even give twice dat amount for free without feeling anything.

Please always do d right thing without expecting anything in return, you have NOTHING to loose by being upright

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rafiq2:
When you do the right thing, stick to it, yes others may mock you, laugh at you & even ridicule you.

But am advising you, NEVER IN ur life should you spend money or anything that isn't yours. ALWAYS return it to their owners if you can find them.

I have accidently transferred a total of over 65k to some people in this country, d funny thing is not a single one of them refunded it despite doing everything in my power. I just moved on.

Please always do d right thing without expecting anything in return, you have NOTHING to loose by being upright

As you are doing the right thing sir, apply wisdom and don't act Naive in the name of 'doing the right thing'. Wisdom is profitable to direct. I wouldnt want to bring up the double tfare refund issue up again, not to be flogging a dead horse, else would have asked you to show me exactly were NNPC officially told you and others that the second and third tfare reimbursement was a mistake. Quit putting your emotions in fore when making judgements, shine your eyes brother.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rafiq2:

@bolded...shey make I send my account number....me I like to collect without feeling anything too....

Happy Sunday

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rafiq2:

...Doing this kind of mistake not more than once shows that you are not a shrewd business man..Doing the right is one thing,being astute in business dealings is another thing entirely.

However, May God keep blessing everyone.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
souljar:
Please when we finally enter the system, I don't want to believe this is the negative vibe we'll see from contract staff if they're really the ones dampening spirits here; it'd be very easy to conclude you're responsible for whatever slacks the corporation has experienced over the years. How can you work with this attitude??
Exactly my thought bro.. When they're in fact better of than most 'full time' employees of several organisations around. I just hope they deal with this negative attitude and learn to be grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rafiq2:

I would have loved to send my GTB account, but the ATM has expired. But trust me, my Access account sharp!
A yes from you is a go ahead for me to "slide into your dm"

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bros, shey make I send my Account number egbon... Na access bank ooo
God sef luv cheerful giver

Rafiq2:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
Now, it's safe to say "the first 3 monikers that request can send their account details"

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hahahaha, street rule #1 an albino ain't a white man, tell dem you know the difference well enough cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
The contract staff is the labour engine of nnpc...I feel their pain n desires but nnpc needs fresh blood to redirect it's mandate to excellence...I pray for the likes of GeniusOla, Panalyst etc to be part of the system... See u in tower soon.
TAPE

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nnpc has a recruitment process which was the recruitment exercise that was conducted. Contract staff has always been there but some with strong connection usually get absorbed into full staff. It is what it is.

quote author=Etr3y post=83908182]The contract staff is the labour engine of nnpc...I feel their pain n desires but nnpc needs fresh blood to redirect it's mandate to excellence...I pray for the likes of GeniusOla, Panalyst etc to be part of the system... See u in tower soon.
TAPE[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Miky91:
Nnpc has a recruitment process which was the recruitment exercise that was conducted. Contract staff has always been there but some with strong connection usually get absorbed into full staff. It is what it is.

quote author=Etr3y post=83908182]The contract staff is the labour engine of nnpc...I feel their pain n desires but nnpc needs fresh blood to redirect it's mandate to excellence...I pray for the likes of GeniusOla, Panalyst etc to be part of the system... See u in tower soon.
TAPE
Okay sir �

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Etr3y:
The contract staff is the labour engine of nnpc...I feel their pain n desires but nnpc needs fresh blood to redirect it's mandate to excellence...I pray for the likes of GeniusOla, Panalyst etc to be part of the system.. See u in tower soon.
TAPE

Asides the subject of your discuss, what is so obvious is your selflessness. That's invaluable.
I have a clichè. "Everyone deserves to be happy" even your enemy and some monikers on here i wont mention hahaahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2019
Etr3y:
The contract staff is the labour engine of nnpc...I feel their pain n desires but nnpc needs fresh blood to redirect it's mandate to excellence...I pray for the likes of GeniusOla, Panalyst etc to be part of the system... See u in tower soon.
TAPE

Please can I ask a question?

Was it in their contract that NNPC is mandated to make them full staff? If it's part of their contract, then NNPC has got to do the needful according to law.

But if it is not, wouldn't it be wisdom for these few to be silent and stay in what binds them together with NNPC. Abi, una think say contract staff in this country are scarce. This attitude, well by a few contract staff in nairaland is appalling and unprofessional. (New guys, this is to give you a head start that the environment you are going to is full of jealousy and spiritual matters are common with hateful Nigerians). Remember this.

Mtcheww, We hardly distinguish between privileges and rights.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Wet1234:

Was it in their contract that NNPC is mandated to make them full staff? If it's part of their contract, then NNPC has got to do the needful according to law.

But if it is not, wouldn't it be wisdom for these few to be silent and stay in what binds them together with NNPC. Abi, una think say contract staff in this country are scarce. This attitude, well by a few contract staff in nairaland is appalling and unprofessional. (New guys, this is to give you a head start that the environment you are going to is full of jealousy and spiritual matters are common with hateful Nigerians). Remember this.

....Exactly my sentiment...
NNPC pays contractors that hire these contract staff.NNPC has nothing to do with converting them to full-staff....And that continue to beg the question " was there an agreement ab initio that they would be converted to full-staff?"....If negative is the answer.Then, you contract staff guys are just but a disgruntled elements....

I hardly like what I hate... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2019
At the end of the day every individual is entitled to his or her own opinion. What nnpc will do they will still do no matter what we say here. But atleast the good thing is that the process it's going to be concluded.

Rahl444:
....Exactly my sentiment...
NNPC pays contractors that hire these contract staff.NNPC has nothing to do with converting them to full-staff....And that continue to beg the question " was there an agreement ab initio that they would be converted to full-staff?"....If negative is the answer.Then, you contract staff guys are just but a disgruntled elements....

I hardly like what I hate... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Onebyone1by1:
Reliably i was told that what they do now is to employ contract staff. Infact by 2020, because of this, they'll start paying contract staff upfront. Believe me or not, dont stress over it. What will be will be. Dpr took a year before they gave APL. If you find something doing, stick to it. Nnpc letters will come sooner or later.

Contract staff have always been getting upfront though. Problem is there are too many vacancies as well. Over 3,000 people retired from last year to now. Last recruitment was in 2012. The spaces are there to be filled.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Wet1234:

Contracts of employment in the Nigerian context have big big conditional statements like "upon stastifactory performance and need"...while contract staff strive to meet the former, their slave masters shoot them in the head with the latter.. I understand their position. And I dont blame them...I blame the machinery of state.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
panalyst:

Contract staff have always been getting upfront though. Problem is there are too many vacancies as well. Over 3,000 people retired from last year to now. Last recruitment was in 2012. The spaces are there to be filled.
Did I see 3,000 right? shocked
Somehow, just somehow...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
UPFRONT.

That word has come to occupy a very special place in my heart

grin grin grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
sukabakawate:
UPFRONT.

That word has come to occupy a very special place in my heart

grin grin grin

Monthly salary
Leave allowance
Cost of living allowance COLA
Water allowance
Productivity allowance
13th month allowance
End of year bonus
Travel claims (depend on dept/unit)
CBA in 2 years interval
Upfront
Optional: Car loan, Housing loan

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
darado:

Monthly salary
Leave allowance
Cost of living allowance COLA
Water allowance
Productivity allowance
13th month allowance
End of year bonus
Travel claims (depend on dept/unit)
CBA in 2 years interval
Upfront
Optional: Car loan, Housing loan
I had once asked if Nnpc did the 13th month as well but got no response. This sort of Confirms it. Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by amicdan(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Upfront pay advice tongue grin
So make una ready to chop money tongue

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
amicdan:
Haha! Na this kind tin dey sweet my bele grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
amicdan:

Bros tell us the amount nah

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Using the aroma of your neighbors stew to swallow your eba dry

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
abeg APL update we wan hear, all this upfront bla bla no the give joy���
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Danwani200:
abeg APL update we wan hear, all this upfront bla bla no the give joy���

A little more patience sir, if it will birth a life time journey(which could involve changing jobs inbetween, of same class (high paying jobs wink ) and better positions), i think its worth it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.