Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833312 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Primary School Testimonial is quite different from First School Leaving Certificate.

Find attached images for clearer description

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
highzickjosh:
Primary School Testimonial is quite different from First School Leaving Certificate.

chai cry cry... So where do we get the FSLC? From our LG?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
FSLC Theory..

Nothing Mr. Hopeful no go see for NNPC NL tread grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Going by the Head Teacher signature and stamp on mine. I think it's best you source such information from your primary school.

Ginalex:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ginalex:
Na wetin them gimme be that. And I don't remember doing Yoruba in school o undecided cry... Them kon carry Yoruba dash omoyibo... And there's no age on it sef
lol... Amaka Confusion. This country sabi tire person
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
yinka303:
lol... No be everybody go Pry school na... Some of us go evening school.

And some of us na #20 per day (pay before service) we go grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
KelBee:
Uncle CAVALIER,
Special thanks to all the information you have dropped thus far... I will be glad if u can share any further update as regards this recruitment...thanks

Yes please. Another authentic source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ginalex:
Local Government ke...lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
GeniusOla:

And some of us na #20 per day (pay before service) we go grin
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
highzickjosh:

Na testimonial I get o... Abi dey will not accept Affidavit ni?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
highzickjosh:
Going by the Head Teacher signature and stamp on mine. I think it's best you source such information from your primary school.

The one I collected today was from my primary school and it reads "Primary School Leaving Certificate"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
I doubt if NNPC would be intrested in FLSC, it stops at WAEC, GCE or NECO even if you are applying for Canadain immigration such is not requested, no need for this agitation

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
iammiracle1:
I doubt if NNPC would be intrested in FLSC, it stops at WAEC, GCE or NECO even if you are applying for Canadain immigration such is not requested, no need for this agitation

I tire o.. The o'level sef na just to check for minimum of 5 credits, maths and English inclusive.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by steford: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2019
fidebbs:
For where? AA RANO employment letter abi NNPC own?

quote author=steford post=84149687]
I don see one employment letter o.... Graduate trainee. cry cry guys e don set � fear dey grip me like this

I swear na NNPC graduate trainee
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 19, 2019
steford:

Where did you see the employment letter?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Saimeritus:

Where did you see the employment letter?
He is lying
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 19, 2019
steford:

Na special appointment letter abi general one? was it email or physical? when did they send it?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2019
steford:

Na Torchlight phone you de use enter NL? Oga, you have a very short time to post evidence else you receive ban... Very short.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 19, 2019
Guys,
I open the thread, I see this, I see that. one is FSLC (Did you use that for interview documents) and one employment letter like that (people have decided to be jobless without a difference in skills, mind and intelligence).....The other one is resumption (when APL has not been released), and how to spend money with your lover ( perhaps una never see girls wey dey show when money dey, thick and fresh)....So please ehn

Which is the current topic at hand and even though some sources are not legit, is there a source we are just excited about following? Because those distracting topic is not helping us follow well

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 5:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Am sure the swearing will have effect on you

steford:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Guys please help confirm this address and vacancy

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 5:32am On Nov 19, 2019
MakaveliTheDon:
Guys please help confirm this address and vacancy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

He is lying
You would have just allowed the guy to reply.
Honestly aside receiving APL, knowing the completion of the process sef is outrightly important.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2019
steford:

Baba local man cannot insult you, but did you ask the requisite questions on seeing the said APL.
Also are you a hopeful? If so, then please be sincere enough to elaborate on this your info to the AOLMAW.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2019
project19:
I'm just curious ni egbo....as I observed that guys with big balls have left this space for good... Chasteguy,Jiang, gbriels, and co....

My brother I dey woh, I just got a better offer & already did my medicals too. Anyways I really wanna see how this thread go end, will check up from time to time.

By d way PSLC or FSLC is currently not in high demand nowadays, but if you still feel like adding extra paper to ur credentials, you can get it at any primary school near you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2019
So NNPC go give many people whey no need APL,job oo..

O God of Justice!!!!

Please I need APL...
I have not moved on...
I want my APL...
Amen..

Congrats Jiang...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2019
steford:

And you can't show us?From love,to FSLC and now a friend's APL.Pls you guys should allow this thread to rest small.Atleast if legit info drop like pin we hear am...

The little good news I have is that,there is going to be a very high percentage of merit list....This recruitment is too unique... Let us hope for the best...Good morning.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2019
souljar:

Na Torchlight phone you de use enter NL? Oga, you have a very short time to post evidence else you receive ban... Very short.
lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Wet1234:
Guys,
I open the thread, I see this, I see that. one is FSLC (Did you use that for interview documents) and one employment letter like that (people have decided to be jobless without a difference in skills, mind and intelligence).....The other one is resumption (when APL has not been released), and how to spend money with your lover ( perhaps una never see girls wey dey show when money dey, thick and fresh)....So please ehn

Which is the current topic at hand and even though some sources are not legit, is there a source we are just excited about following? Because those distracting topic is not helping us follow well
You are referring to FSLC as irrelevant. May I remind you that most govt. establishments demand for such at the point of documentation after being offered an appointment letter. If it doesn't interest you, just waka pass and stop typing nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2019
steford:

SO, what do you want us to do now?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

I tire o.. The o'level sef na just to check for minimum of 5 credits, maths and English inclusive.
They usually use FSLC to verify your acclaimed age. I don't know if NNPC does that or requires you to present FSLC
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2019
yinka303:
You are referring to FSLC as irrelevant. May I remind you that most govt. establishments demand for such at the point of documentation after being offered an appointment letter. If it doesn't interest you, just waka pass and stop typing nonsense
Shey you done collect APL ni? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.