Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834293 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by qwertyboss(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:
An uncle whom I stayed with in Abuja when I went for the interview just called me now that he heard some people have been notified of success...

I came here to confirm.
vava we need evidence
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:
An uncle whom I stayed with in Abuja when I went for the interview just called me now that he heard some people have been notified of success...

I came here to confirm.
grin my uncle's theory loading.....

We go hear am tire for here....O Lord give me APL

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RapportNaija(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
grin my uncle's theory loading.....

We go hear am tire for here....O Lord give me APL

Oga where you see theory for here. I said I came here to confirm, you start to yarn okoto. Abeg o.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:

Oga where you see theory for here. I said I came here to confirm, you start to yarn okoto. Abeg o.

Bros your information is sketchy. Who is your uncle? How does he know about the "notification"? Etc.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
I was accommodated when I went for the interview by someone whose wife is an NNPC staff. If people have gotten APL I would have been told.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Some people here would know when APL comes out before the many sources here. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:

I came here to confirm.

...does your uncle work at NNPC?
I want to confirm.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
olaidefat:
I was accommodated when I went for the interview by someone whose wife is an NNPC staff. If people have gotten APL I would have been told.

LMAO.. This is funny though.. I want to assume the woman isn't a top level staff if not you suppose get news as e dy hot o but you don't sound as one..

All of us go dy alright Sha..

Lastly, of all the rumours wey dy fly ehn, trust me there might be an atom of truth in them
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

LMAO.. This is funny though.. I want to assume the woman isn't a top level staff if not you suppose get news as e dy hot o but you don't sound as one..

All of us go dy alright Sha..

Lastly, of all the rumours wey dy fly ehn, trust me there might be an atom of truth in them

After the September expectation didn't come to reality, I stopped bothering anyone for dates.
Your assumption is right!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RapportNaija(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anniie4u:

...does your uncle work at NNPC?
I want to confirm.

No, just an Abuja resident.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:

I came here to confirm.
let's wait still tomorrow then.Tomorrow seems to me like a good day. grin

Hehehehe I just dey speculate o cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RapportNaija(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Powersurge:

Bros your information is sketchy. Who is your uncle? How does he know about the "notification"? Etc.

Would someone just call me out of the blue to give me information without actually hearing anything?

Maybe your question should be "does my Uncle work with NNPC?" Instead of who is my Uncle. Abeggie.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:

I don't know what is pushing me to believe that you are right and saying the truth...... sad

This is strange shaa grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Abeg dont come here to confirm...this no be nnpc official thread, if you don get apl or see someone wey don get ask for screenshot and post it here...no con dey disturb us here with "wonsope".... ema gba e pe this evening....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RapportNaija(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rahl444:
I don't know what is pushing me to believe that you are right and saying the truth...... sad

This is strange shaa grin

Whether I'm saying the truth or not isn't the issue. I came here to confirm if APL is truly out - and as it is, I guess it is not.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RapportNaija(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Teaser4:
Abeg dont come here to confirm...this no be nnpc official thread, if you don get apl or see someone wey don get ask for screenshot and post it here...no con dey disturb us here with "wonsope".... ema gba e pe this evening....

Seebi iwo nikan lo ni epe lenu!

Abi you na Seun wey build this platform. Alaye, koshi. This no be NNPC official thread, but you dey open am daily. Wetin e be? Party? Omo ase.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
See what NNPC is causing local men. Common status update they cannot give for over 4 months now. angry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
When they say APL is released, it may be that of contract staff that came out last month or so. Even the APL for contract staff was known, how much more the release of the main national NNPC APL. It is not something that one can easily hide.

Let's wait for the APL, and when it is released, you may see heavy traffic on this thread with multiple confirmations.

The same way interview release was not hidden, same way it may be for APL.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Trump's impeachment inquiry too sweet abeg.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
olaidefat:

After the September expectation didn't come to reality, I stopped bothering anyone for dates.
Your assumption is right!

I love the way you reacted. Bless up bro.. I wish us the best!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
bereanway:
When they say APL is released, it may be that of contract staff that came out last month or so. Even the APL for contract staff was known, how much more the release of the main national NNPC APL. It is not something that one can easily hide.

Let's wait for the APL, and when it is released, you may see heavy traffic on this thread with multiple confirmations.

The same way interview release was not hidden, same way it may be for APL.

undecided cryso they have given contract staff APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:

Whether I'm saying the truth or not isn't the issue. I came here to confirm if APL is truly out - and as it is, I guess it is not.
....Na you ask question na you answer. ..it is well

Let's move on.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmanuelsea(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Saimeritus:
Tomorrow or next week Wednesday.

let this date be correct bro, so you don't dent your integrity
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
You only want to dent your image with this unnecessary info u just gave.

It’s better u delete it.

quote author=Saimeritus post=84178562]Tomorrow or next week Wednesday. [/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:

I came here to confirm.

I guess it is Arterxerxes' ripple effect...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Great guy

quote author=Saimeritus post=84178562].[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PhilipGallagher(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Saimeritus:
APL will drop on 20th December. Training resumes in January...
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dalhjana: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:

Hmmm.. Your uncle dat stays in GWAGWALADA.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DustnSheaButter: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
RapportNaija:

I came here to confirm.

Lolz!

Uncle Kindly tell that your uncle to give you evidence, so that you can confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Beeam:
This thread don tire me, fake people everywhere

Fake NGOs
Fake jobs
Fake APLs
Fake alternative offers
Fake sauces
Contract staff posing as Fake applicants

lol... Bros, but na you start the fake trend with fake regret letter na

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
highzickjosh:
It beats me how some people see NNPC as a meagre job once they get better offers forgetting they didn't pass up the opportunity to apply and at one time were hopefuls.
Inside life

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.