Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833211 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Baba calm down nau... Rest first till it drops.. grin

aishauju:
APL is dropping soon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abuuthmaan: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2019
qwertyboss:

calm down!
that post translate to " I thank God what ever the situation or condition "

u ought not to have answered him, he was only seeking attention.

AlhamduliLlaah 'ala kulin haal

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2019
I swear to curse some people for this thread dey hungry me. If no be because dem talk say make we no curse for here again.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Kai...comments go plenty today sha...

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Grupo:

You are a very intelligent man. I wish you APL!

Imagine that most of the people here are already looking down on contract staff.

What an elitist mindset.

For goodness sake, those contract staff guys already have a job while many of you that look down on them are jobless dolts that roam the internet looking for who to insult.
You are stupid o..I wonder how you think.

If you, that I even doubt if you have sound degree can secure one yeye job like that.I wonder what makes you think that someone with first class or minimum of 2'1 with common sense will be idle...Plz be well informed that some of us here were never doing bad.And very likely will not do the kind of whatever nonsense job you doing...

Oga plz stop generating traffic here with your "bad belly motives".... And for people that are idle ,leave them o.not your idleness mbok undecided undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2019
I don't know what you want but I will clear you still.

Someone already said what he heard. It can happen as he heard it or not happen. Even if 100 people come here to correlate with what he heard, they are not the GMD and so their info can still change.

More sources may clear your doubt maybe but none of them is the GMD so no need. This one which I think is credible is enough.

Mitocyan:

Then what are u doing here. Is it that you don't think you will be among those that will get it or what? Abi naa for this thread dem wan share APL give u?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Mitocyan:
I swear to curse some people for this thread dey hungry me. If no be because dem talk say make we no curse for here again.
if persin curse dem...dem go talk say this isn't needed here...some ppl deserve daily curse....but make me no derail the thread...I will ignore henceforth...but no be say me dey buy the crap...I don't give a fvck abt court... when nnpc is ready to release...even condom go burst..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2019
hafeezsemzy:
I don't know what you want but I will clear you still.

Someone already said what he heard. It can happen as he heard it or not happen. Even if 100 people come here to correlate with what he heard, they are not the GMD and so their info can still change.

More sources may clear your doubt maybe but none of them is the GMD so no need. This one which I think is credible is enough.

I want to know what you are doing on this thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
if persin curse dem...dem go talk say this isn't needed here...some ppl deserve daily curse....but make me no derail the thread...I will ignore henceforth...but no be say me dey buy the crap...I don't give a fvck abt court... when nnpc is ready to release...even condom go explode....

grin grin Swears man.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Lmaoooooo

See tension is this group cos of NNPC.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Rahl444:
You are stupid o..I wonder how you think.

If you, that I even doubt if you have sound degree can secure one yeye job like that.I wonder what makes you think that someone with first class or minimum of 2'1 with common sense will be idle...Plz be well informed that some of us here were never doing bad.And very likely will not do the kind of whatever nonsense job you doing...

Oga plz stop generating traffic here with your "bad belly motives".... And for people that are idle ,leave them o.not your idleness mbok undecided undecided

It's 10 o'clock already, darling. I have to go now as I have work to do.

Continue to sleep on this thread. And don't forget to insult people better than you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by johnchima007(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2019
Teaser4:
if persin curse dem...dem go talk say this isn't needed here...some ppl deserve daily curse....but make me no derail the thread...I will ignore henceforth...but no be say me dey buy the crap...I don't give a fvck abt court... when nnpc is ready to release...even condom go burst..

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2019
if you think anyone go commit suicide for not getting apl, then yur brain dey leak...well, I'm not surprised...most of y'all will type anything for likes...I hope the likes go feed you....

I have no personal beef with anyone here..

Peace....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Rahl444:
yeah Artrxexes posted fake APL but cliffwoods claimed he got APL and job from NNPC too...it was later found out to be contract stuff.If at all he was even saying the truth.

Oh! Alright.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Jarrow:

Greetings bro... yeah, I know of artexexes. But before him, Cliffwoods somewhat affirmed that he had or was just about to get his APL.

Yeah. Just realized.
Thanks so much.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2019
qwertyboss:
Alhamdulillahi ala kulli hal! morning hopefuls!
me i like u oo no argument no curse u just thank God and dissappear

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Now I know that the release of APL is very close.
The way haters and belly people rush this thread speaks alot.They probably got the info about APL release and as expected they are not happy....But there will be laughter and testimonies. Even if I don't get it,I will be grateful that the process ended well and fairly.....Let's keep our hope alive .Good news is coming.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2019
qwertyboss:

calm down!
that post translate to " I thank God what ever the situation or condition "
Lol u get time sef
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Grupo:

Me, contract staff?

Lol.

See the way you people cast aspersions on contract staff.

Most of you are too elitist and classist. And to think that most of you are jobless and haven't done any real job in your lives. Yet, too elitist!

Well, I'm not a contract staff. I'm also expecting APL but in this life, I no go kill myself for APL. Maybe because I currently have something doing unlike many of you.

Bros, abeg no vex for me oo. No be say me, na quarrel I dey find o, or say I dey support the "aspersions on contract staff", but to be honest with you as a brother can be, your bolded comment is itself elitist.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Lets be careful with curses here.

Some people have an auction that returns curses back to the sender at the speed of light.

No matter our differences lets apply caution.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Rahl444:
Now I know that the release of APL is very close.
The way haters and belly people rush this thread speaks alot.They probably got the info about APL release and as expected they are not happy....But there will be laughter and testimonies. Even if I don't get it,I will be grateful that the process ended well and fairly.....Let's keep our hope alive .Good news is coming.

So correct bro. These are signs of the END TIME. The noisemakers will disappear when the APL shows

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Lets be careful with curses here.

Some people have an auction that returns curses back to the sender at the speed of light.

No matter our differences lets apply caution.

God bless you all.

As per Omega fire for thunder!? grin gringrin

having gone tru the last 3 ( useless) pages of this thread... I have come to a conclusion that a lot of people have explainable reasons to visit the Asylum ..

There are the set of the pipo that are negativity personified... None of them posts has spelt positivity.. The Nothing good cums outta Nazareth.. Yet, they won't leave this thread..

The other set na fake news alerters... And when them bubbles are burst..they begin to play victims and cry wolf... Saying they are being cursed and insulted..

The most annoying sets are them "gainfully employed" that won't let the " unemployed " have peace of mind. Claiming humble yet throwing wicked and subtle arrogant shades!
For the love of Jesus, can y'all stop?! Let's wait for this Apl in peace...

PS: some of y' all know that when we want to derail this thread, Even the government cannot stop us! grin respecckkkk yasefff o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

having gone tru the last 3 ( useless) pages of this thread... I have come to a conclusion that a lot of people have explainable reasons to visit the Asylum ..

There are the set of the pipo that are negativity personified... None of them posts has spelt positivity.. The Nothing good cums outta Nazareth.. Yet, they won't leave this thread..

The other set na fake news alerters... And when them bubbles are burst..they begin to play victims and cry wolf... Saying they are being cursed and insulted..

The most annoying sets are them "gainfully employed" that won't let the " unemployed " have peace of mind. Claiming humble yet throwing wicked and subtle arrogant shades!

PS: some of y' all know that when we want to derail this thread, Even the government cannot stop us! grin respecckkkk yasefff o

You deserve some accolades for this statement

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Grupo:

If you bet your money that APL will be out this week, you will lose your money.

Lols...I didnt ask for betting tips. I am expecting my APL this week. You can expect urs in March or 2022. No wahala. Thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2019
tejiri4:

she deserves a Grammy award....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Grupo:

Me, contract staff?

Lol.

See the way you people cast aspersions on contract staff.

Most of you are too elitist and classist. And to think that most of you are jobless and haven't done any real job in your lives. Yet, too elitist!

Well, I'm not a contract staff. I'm also expecting APL but in this life, I no go kill myself for APL. Maybe because I currently have something doing unlike many of you.

Lol. You don't get it, do you?
First of all, I'm not calling you contract you staff, I just categorized you and "DPR &Contract staff" together because you're coming with "negative" sauces...
Also, note I always put DPR and Contract staff in quotes whenever I mentioned them in situations like this. You should have known the reason behind that if you've been on this thread since immediately after the interview.

We believed many Contract staff are "embittered" towards the release of APL, because as we heard it, they want them to be converted to full employees, but most of them failed the CBT test, while "DPR guys" that didn't get / yet to get APL, wants the same horrible experience for us here (that's what it seems to many of us here).

But then again, why pick"Contract staff" and not "DPR"?
I hope what I'm thinking is not true.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2019
This lady will be crowned Miss NNPC!

u dey scare me some times.. grin grin

Personal note to me: I must meet ladyjane at the towers.. And she must be my Friend

Ladyjane5657:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2019
tejiri4:

Here we go bruv

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Teaser4 post=84346334][/quote]

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Scupata:
This lady will be crowned Miss NNPC!

u dey scare me some times.. grin grin

Personal note to me: I must meet ladyjane at the towers.. And she must be my Friend

Hehehehehe Infact na roommates we go be sevvvv grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.