Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4845587 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nelly2015:
oh.. this, was finally paid my dear...
When? U just lied

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
LadyHeaven:

LOL
you sev laff?

lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
When I said u re a failure , u taught am joking.

U re bursted already .

Try again!!!!!!!!!

Nelly2015:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nelly2015(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
ok... but it's funny... Dec is actually next week my dear,... Do not expect anything this week...

Hopefully Dec won't pass us

And for the I.T non payee, that was what my deduction may not necessarily be what he meant... thanks

LadyHeaven:

LOL

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nelly2015:
if we send thunder to locate you now, you would say we are mean.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nelly2015:
ok... but it's funny... Dec is actually next week my dear,... Do not expect anything this week...

And for the I.T non payee, that was what my deduction may not necessarily be what he meant... thanks

eskiss me sir, you are not feeling fine.

kindly sharap dia

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nelly2015(f): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
sorry, i no talk again... make we smile abeg
NosaJBourne:
if we send thunder to locate you now, you would say we are mean.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nelly2015(f): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok Sir... God Bless You

NosaJBourne:
eskiss me sir, you are not feeling fine.

kindly sharap dia
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
bobowaja:

Finally, u don import your lies from religion section to nnpc thread. How are we sure the moniker you quoted is not your alternate?

There is something about these bad news carriers..... They hardly relent.
Yes your right. Satan never relents
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thunder will surely locate u except u pray that rain should not fall .

U re so jobless to have such time to type such nonsense fake news.

Just pray very well....

Nelly2015:

sorry, i no talk again... make we smile abeg

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by LadyHeaven(f): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nelly2015:

QUIT contradicting yourself, it's not a must you should propose a theory to add value to the group, on one hand you claim the court case is an issue and on the other hand you claim APL would be out by Dec, if the court case that was adjourned to Feb is an issue how would the Dec theory hold? Then you mumble words about old paid or no paid issue and some particular states not been enough blah, blah, blah.

One secret you should know is that any legit source is one that is probably high up the authority chain and wouldn't have time to validate or not validate any silly rumor even if the said source is family, you won't want to look gullible and naive by asking about silly rumors, the recruitment is going on well and WOULD definitely be completed SOON...in @MKyari's voice...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nelly2015:
Ok Sir... God Bless You

What shall it profit a man if he shall gain 2 minutes attention and then forever lose his respect and dignity on this thread. Na wa ooo.

I checked out your movie adverts. I think you should focus more on them

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nelly2015:
Ok Sir... God Bless You

God forgive you

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please kindly note Hopefuls,this is an open thread...

So expect many disgruntled elements that neither made it past CBT stage nor were even called for CBT to come on this thread and deter your resolve...

Kindly pay them no attention, HOPE IS ALL WE GOT and until NNPC say the recruitment process is cancelled or is been held by court case..

So na court case whey arise in October,na wetin cause NNPC to never disburse APL,since July

Don't pay heed to there baseless source and hate infested opinion...

MKK said "APL will be disbursed SOON",he never gave a clause or a reason for the delay but said SOON..To show that all the delay is probably the right recruitment process for NNPC as per there own SOP....

One thing am sure of is that,the list is ready and notification for success and medicals is the next step in this process..

Soon can be this week or next month or next year, soon is relative...

Keep Hope alive,brethren...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please can someone help me out?

Coming here to type more than a hundred words of lies, does it actually go unpunished? Is there a consequence? Or does it just end as a joke, and then people can get away with whatever they sell here?

Is there also a reward for giving out true information from reliable sources, even when people descredit your efforts?
Will there be a difference if everyone just keeps their info to themselves, since the date of APL release can not be affected by these info?
Knowing also that eventualities can alter given dates for APL release, (e.g shipper's info, and then Napoleon's), leading to criticism; won't it be better to keep your info while we just stick to official info from the corporation?

Just asking, so don't crucify me. I just feel it's enough, being good is enough, telling lies is enough, everything is mixed up already, 2 days ago, we were refreshing our mailboxes, today it's next week, tomorrow it will be next month. Are we not tired?

I know someone will say "Then get the hell out if you're tired" I must confess, I find it difficult to do that. It's like a hook, I just have to come here, this is my source, sauce, which one is it again?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
One thing that amuse me on this thread is this;

1. You will claim your “source” told you something and then come on here and ask us to help you confirm. If you don’t trust your source why should we go through the trouble of confirming what your “sauce” told you?

2. You hear something on NL and you start contacting your “sauce” to confirm the info. grin Once your “sauce” claim they don’t know anything about that info, you come on NL to say the info is a lie. Pls how can someone confirm what he/she doesn’t know.

Even those of you with legit “sauces” I’m certain your sauces will have gone mute with the way you guys pester them for info.

Do better pls.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Usually the way these threads go:
APL will come out
1 or 2 will be picked from here
The rest will question those picked to death on how they got picked.
The rest who aren't satisfied will remain hopeful
Another person comes with a theory about how there is a supplementary list
The hope continues...
Did I miss anything?
Last last na seun dey make money.
Espect your APL in peace and if you aren't insecure you need not insult anyone that airs his or her opinion. It will come when it decides to show face. Nothing is certain in life. It will be shameful if you are still here in February 2020, trading insults cos no APL. No need shutting anyone out. In my humble opinion an half wit can easily spot the truth and the lies from all the reports. The man who posted in red is easily a clown. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nuttybynature(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Optimism is good... but a little mix of reality is sure better...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nuttybynature(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
My advice is that, we all dust our files and stay off drugs for the time being (if you're into it).. APL is ready for disbursement and it will drop tomorrow.. Shey we all like lies cheesy grin..

Person will drop legit info, some people will use everything within their means to discredit it just because they felt it does not go down well with them. The fact is we do no have control over the situation in the Towers and other supervening events like the pending court case and the recently resolved contract staff situation.

Whilst we all expect the APL to drop anytime soon (either next week or next year), I'll advice that nobody should think he/she has monopoly of bad mouth. Some of us just had to keep mute because of home training wink.. In the hindsight, nobody should expect a reply or response from me. You tag me at your own peril..

Sayonara! cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nuttybynature:
Optimism is good... but a little mix of reality is sure better...
Bro what's the reality? Some have said that the IT guys are preparing to notify we successful guys. How true is this? The confusion on this thread is so alarming.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by addiephilips(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Here is NNPC's twitter handle response to a tweet that inquired about the recruitment exercise.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thank you all for your advice...Buh I think the long epistles are becoming boring ....Let's wait for this APL in peace.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
I pray you find yourself in 2028 thread typing this same nonsense out of frustration. Since you have decided not to have sense and be jobless
Originakalokalo:

Again, this guy is not far from the truth.

If you know my source, you won't doubt or insult me....

* Pls note the word "suspended until further notice"

it is not outright cancellation.

Some actions will be taken, some movements Will be set in motion.

two things are involved here....

1. it is either they cancel it totally.... (I dont pray for this)

2. Or they keep the list of the successful ones in view and do another recruitment to satisfy those who are aggrieved....and quickly merge the names together...

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Better go and start blogging
Nelly2015:
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1199355609365303297

Darado was Right....

I had to take it up on myself to confirm everything here on Nairaland... I know nobody, but through a friend i was able to reach a boss in the tower..

Here is the Bad News... NNPC is still withheld by the court, according to Boss, They are doing everything possible to settle this on a low key.

APL Date is definitely not certain.

Then he went ahead to assure me that the board is working on making sure that new intakes will resume by 13th of Jan 2020, that all hands are on deck to see that come December APL will be released.

From our discussion i was able to deduce that most people who haven't been paid are I.T people and few Engineers too.. i guess they should be Happy I want us to confirm this here please those that haven't be paid please lets know your field

Also some state where not complete... Niger, Jigawa, Kebbi, Borno, Zamfara and Gombe... if you come from any of this state lucky are you.

His Last word "...As it stands i want you to be calm, we are making sure this exercise comes to conclusion by this December, we need you guys, as a matter of fact, there is an urgent need for young Engineers and I.T personnel and others in an our project that will commence in Jan..."

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please lets calm down, this is why i said Darado is right, Dec looks like it but not certain, all we can do is just Pray it come to Pass

Salaam!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nuttybynature:
My advice is that, we all dust our files and stay off drugs for the time being (if you're into it).. APL is ready for disbursement and it will drop tomorrow.. Shey we all like lies cheesy grin..

Person will drop legit info, some people will use everything within their means to discredit it just because they felt it does not go down well with them. The fact is we do no have control over the situation in the Towers and other supervening events like the pending court case and the recently resolved contract staff situation.

Whilst we all expect the APL to drop anytime soon (either next week or next year), I'll advice that nobody should think he/she has monopoly of bad mouth. Some of us just had to keep mute because of home training wink.. In the hindsight, nobody should expect a reply or response from me. You tag me at your own peril..

Sayonara! cool

If you truly understood what "maintain status quo" means , you will not bring up the court case as an issue here. I'll advise you look up @number5 explanation sometime ago and read it properly. Research the police recruitment as well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Black11:
I pray you find yourself in 2028 thread typing this same nonsense out of frustration. Since you have decided not to have sense and be jobless

Be careful brother.

There is an auction that returns negative prayers in multiple folds....

You are forgiven.... This prayer will not return to you in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
I had thought this particular tweet was deleted deliberately by the NNPC possibly to avoid any contempt of court issues per the status quo order!

addiephilips:
Here is NNPC's twitter handle response to a tweet that inquired about the recruitment exercise.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Then just act like you have a brain.

PS. Everything you wrote here na okoto meow
Originakalokalo:

Be careful brother.

There is an auction that returns negative prayers in multiple folds....

You are forgiven.... This prayer will not return to you in Jesus name.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Black11:
Then just act like you have a brain.

PS. Everything you wrote here na okoto meow

Thanks for your advice.

God bless you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
I just confirmed the Twitter response .. it’s actually true. Nnpc responded to him.

MI6:
I had thought this particular tweet was deleted deliberately by the NNPC possibly to avoid any contempt of court issues per the status quo order!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Etr3y:
Latest info: APL dropping next week...
Source: nnpc tower
Designation: IT guy in account n records
They r currently working on the list of successful candidate's documents
Hey Bro, with respect to this info, hope they are still on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.