Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833456 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skudi: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2019
Do you think NNPC will publicly tell you that the contract staff will replace the prospective EH.
The only logic thing they will do is to reduce the total number of new intake EH and add a few contract staff with them.
So no lawsuit insight after the completion of the recruitment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tutuwater(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Skudi:
Do you think NNPC will publicly tell you that the contract staff will replace the prospective EH.
The only logic thing they will do is to reduce the total number of new intake EH and add a few contract staff with them.
So no lawsuit insight after the completion of the recruitment.
Or they could just run a seperate internal recruitment for contract staffs.
But they should expect the culture of discrimination among converted contract staffs and new recruits.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Another recruitment that may cater for them will commence after completing this one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2019
Biaso:
The reason organisations recruit from time to time is to bring in, intelligent and vibrant employees with fresh ideas, it's not just for the sake of recruiting. Why do you think the Corporation has somewhat not attained the desired or required heights that's expected? The answer is obvious. The GMD knows this, that's why he embarked on massive restructuring across the corporation.

And, there are certain parameters that qualify one as EH, it's not just years of experience on the job, this issue with Contract staff, has always been there, no serious minded O&G would convert contract staff based on sentiments, not even NNPC. A big bro who works in the IT Department of NNPC joined as a contract staff, and he sat for the exams 3 times, he wasn't lucky on the first 2 occasions, but fortune smiled on him the 3rd time. There is a reason vacancies for Experienced Hire, were thrown open to the public, that's because NNPC wants the best they can get.

Lastly, fresh and innovative ideas are what keep organisations in business and ahead of competition, that's why bringing in New EH is always paramount to the survival and progress of world-class organisations. If the contract staff want to be made permanent staff, let them go through the recruitment process. This entitlement mindset is why NNPC has still not been able to achieve it's vision of becoming a Worldclass O&G Corporation.

This is what we all know and want to hear. Sadly, it is not the reality on ground.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Tjayelbee:
cry

This is what we all know and want to hear. Sadly, it is not the reality on ground.
Bro, what about GTs?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by enshi(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Pls howe much is PPMC graduate intake salary..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2019
How sure are u on this?

olaidefat:
Another recruitment that may cater for them will commence after completing this one.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Bro, what about GTs?

Safe as a house!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Happy new month!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2019
Aremolomi:

How sure are u on this?

Very sure. It will cater for junior staff mainly.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Thanks. What is the info you have on the EH rumors.

olaidefat:

Very sure. It will cater for junior staff mainly.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2019
It is the reality on ground. There is a process for conversion, you have to go through it. If it wasn't, you won't have countless contract staff working for over 25 years without conversion..

Tjayelbee:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Biaso:
It is the reality on ground. There is a process for conversion, you have to go through it. If it wasn't, you won't have countless contract staff working for over 25 years without conversion..

I agree. However, most of them sat for the Exams, and interview. Looks to me a good ‘alibi’.

Well, let’s see how it unfolds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tjayelbee:

I agree. However, most of them sat for the Exams, and interview. Looks to me a good ‘alibi’.

Gbam!
Sorry I cannot translate gbam grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
My brother, you and I know that the ones clamouring are not the ones who made it to the Interview. Anyways, we hope for the best. Cheers!

Tjayelbee:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
TomDickandHarry:

Gbam!
Sorry I cannot translate gbam grin

LoL!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tjayelbee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Biaso:
My brother, you and I know that the ones clamouring are not the ones who made it to the Interview. Anyways, we hope for the best. Cheers!

We hope for the best.

Cheers!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Happy new month wonderful pals... We gonna glorify the Almighty God in this new month in all our dealings Insha Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
@Napolitano2012 please any update from your boss after Wednesday last week?

Kindly share please.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ingenium(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teejaxjims01:
Happy new month wonderful pals... We gonna glorify the Almighty God in this new month in all our dealings Insha Allah.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ingenium:
@Napolitano2012 please any update from your boss after Wednesday last week?

Kindly share please.
Napolitano cannot comment

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
I thought the GMD gave his permission for the apl to be released? Did he later withdraw the permission? This one they are debating on contract staff.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
I wonder ohhh... as in I don’t understand this thread again.

Chukeg:
I thought the GMD gave his permission for the apl to be released? Did he later withdraw the permission? This one they are debating on contract staff.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Happy new month!

Get ready for update(s) from nnpc, gmd, sources, sauces etc and most of all, expect APL.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good afternoon,
Someone just told he got NNPC APL two weeks ago.
He is an old time friend, we just saw today.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
I doubt the APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Who is flipping the page backwards! My friend! Open to page 1307. Chapter 12. Disbursement of Apl.
We have passed this contract staff chapter please.
I thought Mkk had given go ahead to Hr to notify us. So howfar this banter running into pages of headless discussion.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Starwisben:
Good afternoon,
Someone just told he got NNPC APL two weeks ago.
He is an old time friend, we just saw today.

Big lie. No apl has been released
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
allthingsgood:

Big lie. No apl has been released
Thanks guys. The guy wanted to give himself HBP.

People can be trusted sha.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
holujay:

Yeah, Scooby doo grin grin

What is Scooby doo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
allthingsgood:

What is Scooby doo
Should we tell him grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tatabonzo:
Don't give up!

I know this offers some info but I find it grossly irresponsible. Employment letter and its benefits are supposed to be highly confidential documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.