Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832467 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

22 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

grin grin I'm not laffin just that the hahahahaha I bottled up from the recent happenings on this thread has left me traumatized! cheesy

Baba Waja, local woman sights u.. cool
Local man salute u too babe. Stay well and blessed.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
The GMD is still very much aware of the struggle,there are too many events calling his attention, we are all aware of the public hearing he was called upon at the National Assembly at 2pm earlier today on petition by WRPC guys. In my own opinion i still believe the man is a very wise and intelligent man that doesn't want this process to be in Oscillatory motion.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Greatken007:
The GMD is still very much aware of the struggle,there are too many events calling his attention, we are all aware of the public hearing he was called upon at the National Assembly at 2pm earlier today on petition by WRPC guys. In my own opinion i still believe the man is a very wise and intelligent man that doesn't want this process to be in Oscillatory motion.
we don hear, small thing GMD is this GMD is that... This recruitment is not rocket science jo
May I get APL soon, Amen!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
NigelCundy:
Ikorodu is different from Ikorodu. He may get houses for that price in places like Imota, Ewuelepe, Agbowa, and will have to travel hours daily when going to the Mainland or Island. At that rate, he will end up in debt as a result of spending all his income on transportation.
I'll advise he looks towards other low brow areas in Lagos.

Ikorodu Oga! You know Agbowa? 'Zoom you

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
souljar:

Lol... You'll be "able and capable".
Abi na

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

Do we still need to pay for them Bible school anymore?? Nay! Bible people now littered all over the streets of this thread..
It's an alleluia Thing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
If resumption is 13th JANUARY 2020
APL can still be sent out 2mao.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
NigelCundy:
Ikorodu is different from Ikorodu. He may get houses for that price in places like Imota, Ewuelepe, Agbowa, and will have to travel hours daily when going to the Mainland or Island. At that rate, he will end up in debt as a result of spending all his income on transportation.

Loms!! Reminds me of this video I watched last time, niqqar was saying those living @ lekki are living things and dem IKORODUANS are non living things! Yeeeiii grin grin

I didn't say that o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
darella:
cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
LOL

darella:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
bobowaja:

Local man salute u too babe. Stay well and blessed.

In DJ khaled's voice: Bless up bruvvv

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Loms!! Reminds me of this video I watched last time, niqqar was saying those living @ lekki are living things and dem IKORODUANS are non living things! grin grin

I didn't say that o

grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Do we still need to pay for them Bible school anymore?? Nay! Bible people now littered all over the streets of this thread..
It's an alleluia Thing cheesy

I'm equally disappointed like everyone else but I will hold on to a 1% probability of this recruitment becoming a reality than to hold on to nothing. And if that 1% is still available, then, there is hope.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I'm equally disappointed like everyone else but I will hold on to a 1% probability of this recruitment becoming a reality than to hold on to nothing. And if that 1% is still available, then, there is hope.

Alleluia!! I'm flying with u on this wan.. Let's ball in to towers together ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Local can cannot man!!!

APL is dropping soon!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
darella:

Calm down bros. The liar that mentioned "13th January 2020" said it's DPR 2016 recruitment second batch hopefuls that will resume that day. He mentioned "20th January 2020" as resumption date for NNPC hopefuls.

O, he also said the dates are fixed "whether i like it or not".

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
hooha:
Local can cannot man!!!

APL is dropping soon!!

This one's blood pressure don enter danger zone.

How many fingers can you see bros?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 12:26am On Dec 13, 2019
DarkShades:

Hahahahaha I wanted quoting him but decided against that beofore they start calling me a trouble maker grin
Nothing NEPA no go c ontop pole

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ucheuzor1(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2019
yuno01:

Try Wax photography , suite 4, PTI Complex, PTI.

Okay man. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ucheuzor1(m): 12:50am On Dec 13, 2019
NigelCundy:

Am not conversant with Lagos though. Haven't been there before. I just have to start somewhere.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2019
DarkShades:

My blood pressure is normal.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebonybiuty: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Funny you grin

Please are you a DPR hopeful too?

DarkShades:

Calm down bros. The liar that mentioned "13th January 2020" said it's DPR 2016 recruitment second batch hopefuls that will resume that day. He mentioned "20th January 2020" as resumption date for NNPC hopefuls.

O, he also said the dates are fixed "whether i like it or not".

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2019
I wanted to quote not I wanted quoting...

Scupata:

Hahahahaha I wanted quoting him but decided against that beofore they start calling me a trouble maker grin
Nothing NEPA no go c ontop pole
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2019
I cover scupata reply to this quote with ladyjane...make I go wear safety boot abeg,make bottle no punch me for leg cool
CSmooth:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2019
KelBee:
Honestly ,if this APL doesn't drop on or before Wednesday ,then I quit coming to NL or searching for sources, and face what is in my hands at d moment... May God grant us our heart desires..APL will come d day it will come...cheers

When I saw this yesterday, I made up my mind and decided to take my mind off APL, to stop refreshing my mail and log out from nairaland. At least for the weekend cause I definitely know I will be back on Monday.

I mean what's the point of gaining APL if I become hypertensive at this tender age of mine. So I slept like a baby, I knew everything was going on fine when I didn't reach for my phone for updates when I woke up. Had my bath and set out for the day.

Lo and behold, to God be the glory. The first set of things I set my eyes on has landed me back on Nairaland. I saw not one but two NNPC fuel tankers and immediately I saw them the veil that was covering everything NNPC on my mind fell off. All I think about now is APL, I'm back to factory setting.

41 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Funny you grin

Yes i am. smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2019
Ebonybiuty:
Funny you grin

Here they are grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
project19:
I cover scupata reply to this quote with ladyjane...make I go wear safety boot abeg,make bottle no punch me for leg cool

Lolzzzz no nothing dey happen.. I already decided not to let anything spoil my detty weekend grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2019
CSmooth:

See ur mouth like I wanted to Quote undecided

I wanted quoting him, periodttttt! English is not my concern , Apl is... Was me clear?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2019
highzickjosh:

When I saw this yesterday, I made up my mind and decided to take my mind off APL, to stop refreshing my mail and log out from nairaland. At least for the weekend cause I definitely know I will back on Monday.

I mean what's the point of gaining APL if I become hypertensive at this tender age of mine. So I slept like a baby, I knew everything was going on fine when I didn't reach for my phone for updates when I woke up. Had my bath and set out for the day.

Lo and behold, to God be the glory. The first set of things I set my eyes on has landed me back on Nairaland. I saw not one but two NNPC feul tankers and immediately I saw them the veil that was covering everything NNPC on my mind fell off. All I think about now is APL, I'm back to factory setting.
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.