Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833909 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sometimes ago, someone was telling me how Nigeria could be changed by "us". I laughed. I felt he was just following the gibberish he was told in his mosque.

I am yet to see any country that changed from bottom up. It's ALWAYS from up down. Until the head is healed of her illness, the the tail will continue to be sick.

You can imagine the level of "randomness" in the highest revenue generating company in the land.

29 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
NosaJBourne:
Lol... NwanyiOkpa.... Your name, my previous encounter with you and your recent msg dey make me laff

Hi
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Even tho some few days back I would have so loved to counter her comment but I won't now , not after a sure source from HR gave me a detailed outline of the heck happening with this recruitment, and why Apl release will only be feasible from Feb/ March! Too bad cry

The day I will meet that lawyer that dragged Nnpc to court, even the lord knows that the battle will no longer be his but mine! Heediot man

wait first, is it the same HR source that told you there is a correlation between TF and APL? Lol..

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
NosaJBourne:

wait first, is it the same HR source that told you there is a correlation between TF and APL? Lol..

He said it's till march so, let's wait.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
olasunky15:

I am from the village and we have nothing to do with this
Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
grin
una no go kill person with laff grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Hi
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
I shouldn’t post but...
All these sources couldn’t tell you when invites for aptitude test or interview would roll out. Yet a whole APL lol.
While some sources might be genuine, because of the dynamics of this recruitment, it seems what they said failed.
But you see some sources, total gibberish spilling tap. It’s annoying.
Please let’s stop associating the court case with this recruitment.
If Nnpc are ready , APL would be released. Nobody should mention court case or lawyer.
Nnpc will settle this outside the court but that won’t stop APL from being released when it is time.
If only some of you knew that your names are in the APL, you’d enjoy every bit of Christmas and new year.
Infact start shopping for some sharp clothes now you are broke because when this oil money hits you, you might not reason outfit again lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
My only prayer right now is to be able to tune off from this thread. I don even tire to pray for the NNPC APL. The bird at hand needs to be garnished.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
souljar:
My only prayer right now is to be able to tune off from this thread. I don even tire to pray for the NNPC APL. The bird at hand needs to be garnished.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
NosaJBourne:

Loms! That particular relatedness theory/hypothesis hasn't even been tested yet, hope u know? cheesy

And nay, it's not same sauce.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
NosaJBourne:
lol

can we communicate via whatsapp?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gbyms:
I shouldn’t post but...
All these sources couldn’t tell you when invites for aptitude test or interview would roll out. Yet a whole APL lol.
While some sources might be genuine, because of the dynamics of this recruitment, it seems what they said failed.
If Nnpc are ready , APL would be released. Nobody should mention court case or lawyer.
Nnpc will settle this outside the court but that won’t stop APL from being released when it is time.
If only some of you knew that your names are in the APL, you’d enjoy every bit of Christmas and new year.
Infact start shopping for some sharp clothes now you are broke because when this oil money hits you, you might not reason outfit again lol

This is the same thing I have been telling them. APL will come out when it will come out. Or if NNPC doesn't release the APL, are we going to beat them? or what if they release APL and you don't get it?

We are just worrying ourselves too much in this thread.

Worrying never solves the problem- NwanyiOkpa, 2019

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gbyms:
I shouldn’t post but...

Am still hoping for Wed 1/1/20 .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
fortunelink1:
You all will reseat for the CBT next year... Believe me or not but I only want this to be quoted when you find out I was actually right

Coming online to see this??

Chai!! Wetin Adele no go see on the other side!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Scupata:

Coming online to see this??

Chai!! Wetin Adele no go see on the other side!

I heard so too.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Heard what? Is it what am thinking.. that u will write CBT again.

NwanyiOkpa:

I heard so too.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
When Napolitano already said they are through with online documentations....
After this Wednesday, honestly ,I quit this thread..
So NNPC cannot let us know what's up so we can plan 2020 comfortably.... This is unfair

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
This thread eh... Na the best emotional rollercoaster of the year. Sometimes better positive energies go full everywhere dey spill throway sef. And before u close your eyes, bad mad energies don take over and the cycle continue like that.

Major reason we are so glued to the thread. Human needs both energies to stay glued to a course. If something is too positive.... We get turned off by it and it something is too negative, we avoid it.

Either ways na both energies dey move this thread but na APL we need pass.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sellafield is recruiting. You can use it to distract yourself.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
bobowaja:
This thread eh... Na the best emotional rollercoaster of the year. Sometimes better positive energies go full everywhere dey spill throway sef. And before u close your eyes, bad mad energies don take over and the cycle continue like that.

Major reason we are so glued to the thread. Human needs both energies to stay glued to a course. If something is too positive.... We get turned off by it and it something is too negative, we avoid it.

Either ways na both energies dey move this thread but na APL we need pass.
You re right! If not for sources, grass would have overgrown in this place. E for don turn forest sef

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
Sellafield is recruiting. You can use it to distract yourself.
Care to share link?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why has the APL not been released?? is there an advantage for that? Please we need this APL now now. Waiting for APL in 2020 is not beautiful....

Everyone must not get APL, but the closure of this recruitment is very necessary....

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is exactly my point....this suspense is unfair...this is the time we make plans for 2020

hooha:
Why has the APL not been released?? is there an advantage for that? Please we need this APL now now. Waiting for APL in 2020 is not beautiful....

Everyone must not get APL, but the closure of this recruitment is very necessary....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

can we communicate via whatsapp?
no probs... send a pm.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 1:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Teejaxjims01:
Age... 22-25... Wetin happen...

if that "NNPC" lawyer cash Dem na bege be that o....No APL till first quarter of 2021 be that grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Gbyms:
I shouldn’t post but...
una nodey here word abi. Okay.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Obviously, you know little of history.

I will give you two examples,
USA civil war and the Russian revolution.

Powersurge 1post=84960156:
Sometimes ago, someone was telling me how Nigeria could be changed by "us". I laughed. I felt he was just following the gibberish he was told in his mosque.

I am yet to see any country that changed from bottom up. It's ALWAYS from up down. Until the head is healed of her illness, the the tail will continue to be sick.

You can imagine the level of "randomness" in the highest revenue generating company in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2019
I'm unperturbed, some news on here doesn't even pass first hearing before I knock them off, you can't control what info comes on this thread, but you can control how you react to it. Someone shared a news of NITD canceling CBT and all of a sudden people started hearing NNPC will rewrite CBT. #lol isn't that too cheap? Let's deal with the real issues here, why is the notification of successful candidates taking this long?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.