Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4844936 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2019
crywhich 1 is CGPA day cànt flash again? Under 1.0 niyen.....lol
joobseekar:

It will be funnier if you say, Demand kor, Supply ni ... cheesy cheesy
But really, people should learn to say No when they're not capable, or better still don't complain.
Reason over emotions. Even if you must struggle on your siblings, not the ones that'll be using your hard earned money to gamble (bet9ja) saying he's hustling, or shayo or the one that has a CGPA that can't flash grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2019
Awon 3rd class Upper!

olusholag1:
crywhich 1 is CGPA day cànt flash again? Under 1.0 niyen.....lol

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2019
What about pass upper
Beeam:
Awon 3rd class Upper!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aaa1234(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Thank God the sorcerers are resting

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2019
We are wooing appointment letter, it is blushing and feeling shy, but it must agree to our toast ooh!!
We didn't come here for nonsense, we mean business, and appointment letter is our compulsory business partner.

Happy weekend!!

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2019
BenFlash:

Try saying "No" when your dad and mum (God forbid) are critically ill and on the verge of dying, try saying "No" to a sibling of yours whom you know is genuinely trying to make himself somebody through his studies. Try saying "No" when they are about to evict your family and throw your parents' properties out.

As unfair as it sounds, it is the situation the average African first born child finds him/herself. Las las, we cannot kill ourselves but we must act with diplomacy as we cannot run away from it, using the word "No" will only do more harm than good. Unless you have a heart of stone.

diplomacy, ok!

If the first borns take up diplomacy, pressure will be far away. Pressure brings about anxiety, and can plunge one into something regrettable.

My advice, even if the pressure is coming, you can decide to be pressured or not, left to you.

Diplomacy kills pressure, so I do agree with you on that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Can you easily concentrate on other things without thinking of APL? we truly need completion and closure on this recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Thank you. I would readjust accordingly
StephenEA:

You should have decoded it, I'm the first among 5, so I definitely know what that means.

If you carry unnecessary pressure put for yourself, then I'll only be sorry.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
hooha:
Can you easily concentrate on other things without thinking of APL? we truly need completion and closure on this recruitment.
Yes you can.Even your church "Mountain on fire" will be have programs this festival periods....And other activities going on this season.. Abeg you guys should allow APL.land in peace.

21st of December you people are still talking about APL release?? I once wished so,but now let's face again 2020 plz.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by StephenEA(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
monlawal:
Thank you. I would readjust accordingly

Please I meant no disrespect...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please learn these lessons: Be tolerant and patient with people on this thread. Do not wish them evil because they overreacted, boasted or said something unpleasant; neither do them anything evil because you don't know the pains, stress or place they are coming from. Humble yourself, don't boast of tommorow, don't try to put one down because you feel you are well-composed, and the properly well-behaved for the NNPC job. Remember, some may be those who have never had real experience of a work place. Be patient towards all men.

Do not forget you are an applicant. Don't divulge personal information to anyone here ..Be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove. Not everyone in this thread may like you.

No one knows what tommorow may bring. Humble yourself before God and He will lift you up.

I wish you success in this NNPC recruitment.

Jesus is the only Lord.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
hooha:
Please learn these lessons: Be tolerant and patient with people on this thread. Do not wish them evil because they overreacted, boasted or said something unpleasant; neither do them anything evil because you don't know the pains, stress or place they are coming from. Humble yourself, don't boast of tommorow, don't try to put one down because you feel you are well-composed, and the properly well-behaved for the NNPC job. Remember, some may be those who have never had real experience of a work place. Be patient towards all men.

Do not forget you are an applicant. Don't divulge personal information to anyone here ..Be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove. Not everyone in this thread may like you.

No one knows what tommorow may bring. Humble yourself before God and He will lift you up.

I wish you success in this NNPC recruitment.

Jesus is the only Lord.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AustinYeks: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
You guys should go for holidays ...nnpc staff don go holiday... Christmas don reach... APL na till next year...merry Xmas and happy New year coming

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
AustinYeks:
You guys should go for holidays ...nnpc staff don go holiday... Christmas don reach... APL na till next year...merry Xmas and happy New year coming
shey na pesin wey dey work dey go holiday?

We are have been at home holidaying while waiting on NNPC bro, infact holiday don tire us..

I shall get APL soon, amen!

35 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Ladyjane is no longer Teddi_bia..
She is now a member of MOUNTAIN OF Fire and Miracle ministries! Bless you
grin Tell chasteguy I said hi, I know you guys are together cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
At least Oando cared to tell me they shortlisted, despite the holiday, despite it's a Saturday.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
souljar:
At least Oando cared to tell me they shortlisted, despite the holiday, despite it's a Saturday.
Got the mail too.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Just got the mail too. Guess CBT is early January.

Seriously, I wish NNPC sort us out before then because as it is now, I doubt I've got energy left.

souljar:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmm. So if you had to choose between Oando and Nnpc, what SBU would you prefer to work with in Nnpc?.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rahl444:
It is not.
Marriage is not like a business where you can run with loan and later pay back....Steady income is required before marriage to avoid embarrassment as a man...I never marry o.But that's how I see it.

Maintainingm family no be joke o grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 1:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Thank you for this question, you're far too kind.

I would work with NPDC come 2020.
God willing!!!

Gbyms:
Hmm. So if you had to choose between Oando and Nnpc, what SBU would you prefer to work with in Nnpc?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:04am On Dec 22, 2019
This is our week of APL.

Anambra Premier League grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Jiang:

grin Tell chasteguy I said hi, I know you guys are together cheesy

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:33am On Dec 22, 2019
I'm not one for creating theories. But abeg Nnpc website kuma de get Christmas break?
IT pipu, which error is this one? I have not tampered with this link since March.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pwetie: 4:03am On Dec 22, 2019
souljar:
I'm not one for creating theories. But abeg Nnpc website kuma de get Christmas break?
IT pipu, which error is this one? I have not tampered with this link since March.
It's from the website's hypertext transfer security protocol SSL(HTTPS). It's either expired or improper configured. But, in this case it should be expiry. You know the year is already ending, so SSL certificates and domains of some websites usually require renewal during the year end. But you can use http://....to connect, that is u edit d url, by removing d s from HTTPS.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2019
NNPC should just close out this recruitment once and for all. The new year is at hand. They should let us know how to align our plans for the year.
My number one priority for the new year is to put in for ICAN.... And for the benefits attached, I have to notify my current employer if I'm to enjoy those fringe study benefits.
The main issue now is that, should I notify my employer, I'll be bonded with them for two years.
What will pain me the most is NNPC telling me Congratulations after I might have enrolled.
Or should I just wait till July diet b4 starting?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2019
highzickjosh:
Just got the mail too. Guess CBT is early January.

Seriously, I wish NNPC sort us out before then because as it is now, I doubt I've got energy left.

Same here....

Woke up this morning to see the mail.....

Holiday or no holiday..... Maybe NNPC APL notification still feasible before EOY.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2019
pwetie:

It's from the website's hypertext transfer security protocol SSL(HTTPS). It's either expired or improper configured. But, in this case it should be expiry. You know the year is already ending, so SSL certificates and domains of some websites usually require renewal during the year end. But you can use http://....to connect, that is u edit d url, by removing d s from HTTPS.

About certificates being expired I don't think so. Had to check now... The certificate will expire by March 2020, same way it was activated at the commencement of the recruitment this year's March. It's just some normal technical ish.. The site is still active

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by pwetie: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Slammmmmmmm:

About certificates being expired I don't think so. Had to check now... The certificate will expire by March 2020, same way it was activated at the commencement of the recruitment this year's March. It's just some normal technical ish.. The site is still active
Succinct.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Trust4u1(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2019
souljar:

I just visited the career site, and it's opening fine. Retry again.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2019
pwetie:

Slammmmmmmm:

Thanks y'all. With this, I might just add web design skills to my CV. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Today is 22nd hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.