Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833100 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bro, We plenty ooo.
On my interview day, I met more than 8 guys from here, 2 from my LG. At last, na grace go speak 4 son of man.

Biolexxin:
Competition will also be stiff in Ondo, on my interview day, I met an applicant who saw someone that interviewed him for the job he was on presently as at that time, Nigga has many qualifications, has like 4 years field experince, guess what, he was Graduate Trainee, he still had age on his side, we talk small, gentle and cool, thank God he is not in My LG, cause he would he serious competition to get past.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lagoscorper:

studied Civil from ika South. you?
Elect/Elect Engg from Ndokwa west
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
BenFlash:

Lol, from all you said, I can deduce that it was your first or at least your first major interview, it is safe to say you are the first child and you don't keep older and more experienced friends.

Am I right?

Not really bro. Its actually my third and I didnt use this method for my previous interviews. The fact that it's a naija Company made me sceptical. U knw some persons there arent professional and may just dislike u for no reason. I was just playing safe. That aside, ur submission is totally wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Biolexxin:
Competition will also be stiff in Ondo, the day I interviewed, I met an applicant who saw someone that interviewed him for the job he was on presently as at that time, Nigga has many qualifications, has like 4 years field experience, guess what, he is Graduate Trainee, we conversed a little, gentle and cool, thank God hes not in my LG, cause he would be serious competition to get past.
Do they really consider LGA. I think it's just a STATE thing in general
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jarus:

I don’t like the way one of them responded to me last week. Sounds like my wahala is getting too much.

I can’t “threaten” anyone. Na me need information.

The one that is forthcoming has also gone quiet.

Thanks jarus

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teminijesu13: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sulleymanimam:

You people really take us for granted, I am from Niger State and I can tell you that we have more than enough qualified candidates to fill the whole rumored 1300 candidates that will be employed. I know a first class Civil Engineering candidate that didn't make it to the interview becos of the high competition frm his local government. We have a group chat for NNPC hopefuls from my state and I guarantee you, you cannot match the brightness of our minds. Stop saying we can't fill up our slots. We are northerners yes, but do not underestimate us from your assumptions. Peace
Funny thing is, you stereotyped yourself when you changed my word from "States" to "Northerners". I never imagined northerners when she passed the information.
And the fact that you did that subconsciously means you don't believe what you've said about your own people.
And before your look at my name and assume, I live in Kaduna.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Andre92:

Not really bro. Its actually my third and I didnt use this method for my previous interviews. The fact that it's a naija Company made me sceptical. U knw some persons there arent professional and may just dislike u for no reason. I was just playing safe.

Not with NNPC, they see more money than the average Nigerian employee, so your nice suit wouldn't have been noticed more than once. If it was a teaching job in one private school that you applied for, I would have understood your choice because your potential employer would immediately start sizing his/her income against the cost of your suit.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Teminijesu13:

Funny thing is, you stereotyped yourself when you changed my word from "States" to "Northerners". I never imagined northerners when she passed the information.
And the fact that you did that subconsciously means you don't believe what you've said about your own people.
And before your look at my name and assume, I live in Kaduna.

You may not have been explicitly stereotypical with your choice of words but for the fact that the OP only stated "very good news" and you jumped into making allusions of candidates being absolved because they were not enough... is enough red flag. (in other words, there are not enough smart people in those regions).

You are only playing on semantics by highlighting his use of the word "northerner". We all know what you implied.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chukeg:

I dey here

Bloody Chasteghuy!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Apart from me, two of my friends that also did the NNPC interview are also not going to take the offer anymore if they get it.

One got a big promotion in his workplace that almost doubled his salary. Another got a job with an IOC that offered him above N30m gross per annum.

All happened between June and now.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teminijesu13: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
BenFlash:

You may not have been explicitly stereotypical with your choice of words but for the fact that the OP only stated "very good news" and you jumped into making allusions of candidates being absolved because they were not enough... is enough red flag. (in other words, there are not enough smart people in those regions).

You are only playing on semantics by highlighting his use of the word "northerner". We all know what you implied.
Believe it or not I didn't go through the States listed until he said quoted me.
I didn't realize they were only northern states until he made it obvious to me.
Again, if you're retentive, which I believe you are, you'd remember some states were said not to have enough (or not more than enough) candidates.
And the facts that some states have more candidates than some doesn't mean they have smarter people. It basically what they call Variation in statistics.
If any of you feel hurt, sorry. But if you think I'm being stereotypical... there's probably nothing for me to prove to you that I'm not at this point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bros leave matter, just pray for grace and mercy... that's if you even know what they mean!

Biolexxin:
Competition will also be stiff in Ondo, the day I interviewed, I met an applicant who saw someone that interviewed him for the job he was on presently as at that time, Nigga has many qualifications, has like 4 years field experience, guess what, he is Graduate Trainee, we conversed a little, gentle and cool, thank God hes not in my LG, cause he would be serious competition to get past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
vyke2008:
Bros leave matter, just pray for grace and mercy... that's if you even know what they mean!

I've been there and I concur fully, na grace and mercy matter.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jarus:
Apart from me, two of my friends that also did the NNPC interview are also not going to take the offer anymore if they get it.

One got a big promotion in his workplace that almost doubled his salary. Another got a job with an IOC that offered him above N30m gross per annum.

shocked shocked God I see what you are doing in peoples life ,

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Welcome bro... Na so me I dey gidigbam for God's grace n mercy! .... they are sufficient enough to see the common man through. It's not of he that runneth nor willeth.

miscoe:

I've been there and I concur fully, na grace and mercy matter.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jarrow:

Bloody Chasteghuy!!
DISCLAIMER: I no be chasteghuy o. Before LOMS dem go sue me for impersonation grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jarus:

Jarus what are the chances of an economist in Oil and Gas industries?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jarus:

Chop money. Na men be dis. My God will do it for me. in Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Resveratrol:
Ekiti no worse reach Ogun state. We too. Plenty. Lol

We wey come from Rivers state nko.. embarassed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Goodbye Guys. It was a nice Journey here. To the people I annoyed in the past, accept my sincere apologies.
To those expectant of an offer from NNPC. Be prayerful as anecdotally, you can see it's past the issue of deductions and confidence and rather an issue of grace and mercy.
Also remember all these things are vanity and pale compared to the Ultimate Goal of ascending to the glory of Christ. So straighten up relative to that ultimate goal.

Thanks majorly to guys like Jarus and xfire who helped narrow down critical decisions and other users here with whom I had fruitful discussions with. God bless.
...mosgoon

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
pflourish:
A while ago, some persons here mentioned that the certificate on the NNPC portal expires March 2020 but it seems the certificate has been renewed recently.

Renewed yesterday friday i suppose? Good Observation pflourish
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jarus:

I don’t like the way one of them responded to me last week. Sounds like my wahala is getting too much.

I can’t “threaten” anyone. Na me need information.

The one that is forthcoming has also gone quiet.

Imagine how persistent a brother is for the benefit of another (from the screenshot), thanks oga jarus

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenklinsJones(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jarus:

See men...Y we dey here hope say God use NNPC change our lives.....God abeg pick our calls

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Andre92:

Brother I don't knw if ppl included their CGPA's in the CVs but for me fear nor let me. I was even scared to wear my Hugo boss perfume to the interview. Everytin I did that day was just normal. I didnt even wear my best suit and shoe. I only made sure I appeared clean. I nor fit price myself comort for the Job coz I need help. My village ppl must not succed oo. Did anyone do same?
Lol... I probably erred on the perf. part... I wanted them to tell me I smell nice so I can burst in outrage. grin I only hope my village ppl didn't take it to heart.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by miscoe(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
vyke2008:
Welcome bro... Na so me I dey gidigbam for God's grace n mercy! .... they are sufficient enough to see the common man through. It's not of he that runneth nor willeth.

Thanks baba...Aswear down! Regardless of the outcome, He's God.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jarus:

God when!
Okay next week? Cool. I'll wait. grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Goodbye Guys. It was a nice Journey here. To the people I annoyed in the past, accept my sincere apologies.
To those expectant of an offer from NNPC. Be prayerful as anecdotally, you can see it's past the issue of deductions and confidence and rather an issue of grace and mercy.
Also remember all these things are vanity and pale compared to the Ultimate Goal of ascending to the glory of Christ. So straighten up relative to that ultimate goal.

Thanks majorly to guys like Jarus and xfire who helped narrow down critical decisions and other users here with whom I had fruitful discussions with. God bless.
...mosgoon

I am 100% sure that you are not Mosgoon...

Should l call you out? shocked...Apart from ESM and Naijatruth2019 ...You sound like Cliffwood. cool
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Inrainbows in the building.. Where's Muhammed sef.. Anybody seen that guy lately? Junkies!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
souljar:

Make una carry una cross. Who send una make una too go school? grin
I am from Ekiti. A very small state with plently bookworms. Make this apl sha quick come out make everybody sabi him fate.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Bros, no state is a push around. The competition is very stiff in all the geopolitical zones. From Abia to Zamfara.... Abia will complain say na dem go schl pass, IMO, anambara, Enugu, ekiti, osun, Lagos, Kaduna..... etc. FCC na FCC. You are competing amongst your state. No state is a zombie state. Let's stop stereotyping!

bobowaja:

I am from Ekiti. A very small state with plently bookworms. Make thing apl sha quick come out make everybody sabi him fate.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
vyke2008:
Bros, no state is a push around. The competition is very stiff in all the geopolitical zones. From Abia to Zamfara.... Abia will complain say na dem go schl pass, IMO, anambara, Enugu, ekiti, osun, Lagos, Kaduna..... etc. FCC na FCC. You are competing amongst your state. No state is a zombie state. Let's stop stereotyping!

Yes sir.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
vyke2008:

Oga in reality some States are educational backward...let's call a spade a spade...I am not taking away anything from anyone from those states but let's be factual

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.