Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832661 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
ZoePaula:
Hmmm... Guy! The babe that was directly behind me to face my panel was also a Benue person. Idoma sef!
I knew everyone with me on the queue, they're tiv, idoma, from same school, and smart folks.

We shud disabuse our minds from whatever we saw at the towers, 'cos if it were by sight alone, I tell you some people LOOKED more qualified "in appearance" grin. But for Grace...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
balher:
just verified now, Jarus's statement WAS strongly false. nnpc will make press statements in this regard b4 ur source may get info on APL release.

Nothing bingo no go see for public compound...

What sorta fuckery is this for comprehension sake!!

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ZoePaula: 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
I dey tell you my brother
souljar:

I knew everyone with me on the queue, they're tiv, idoma, from same school, and smart folks.

We shud disabuse our minds from whatever we saw at the towers, 'cos if it were by sight alone, I tell you some people LOOKED more qualified "in appearance" grin. But for Grace...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Psyco119:

Chief pls want to ask this question about medicals in NNPC ,Because military recruitment screen some people out after medical .What will make a person to fail medicals regards to NNPC issue ?

Were you at Navy Town, Ojo Lagos?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Any APL testimony?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pantaloons: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Abeg I just want to check something. How many Obokun LGA people here mbok?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2020
nihelimitretep:

Were you at Navy Town, Ojo Lagos?

No I only attempted Air force at kawo Kaduna .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2020
balher:
"APL release date may leaks Only less than 24 hours b4 notifications sent to successful applicants", source added.
Na WAEC questions? grin

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2020
It's Monday and i proclaim into my life that i will be among those that will be employed to work in Nnpc, amen

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Goodbye Guys. It was a nice Journey here. To the people I annoyed in the past, accept my sincere apologies.
To those expectant of an offer from NNPC. Be prayerful as anecdotally, you can see it's past the issue of deductions and confidence and rather an issue of grace and mercy.
Also remember all these things are vanity and pale compared to the Ultimate Goal of ascending to the glory of Christ. So straighten up relative to that ultimate goal.

Thanks majorly to guys like Jarus and xfire who helped narrow down critical decisions and other users here with whom I had fruitful discussions with. God bless.
...mosgoon

Congrats bro. I think you took a wise decision, if it is based on the discussions we had earlier.

Xfire

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 12:49am On Jan 27, 2020
AmMee:
Please a quick question, in the last recruitment was success notification sent out or was it just people receiving calls from DHL and co to come pick up their package from NNPC?

There was no email. My mum called while I was at work (far away from home) that she received my offer letter at the post office.

I don't know if emails will be sent this time around but remember NNPC is still far behind far behind when it comes to the use of email for routine office communications.

Xfire

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 12:51am On Jan 27, 2020
ozoebuka1:
It's Monday and i proclaim into my life that i will be among those that will be employed to work in Nnpc, amen
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 1:04am On Jan 27, 2020
U work in NNPC?
xfire:

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Uncle Jarus, did u read Balher's comment ?
Jarus:

NOC is the name for state-owned oil corporations. NNPC is Nigeria’s NOC. There is no error in that write-up.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xfire: 1:08am On Jan 27, 2020
KelBee:
U work worked in NNPC?
Fixed

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by daima: 1:18am On Jan 27, 2020
So the notification came on as text messages and calls from the postal office

xfire:

There was no email. My mum called while I was at work (far away from home) that she received my offer letter at the post office.

I don't know if emails will be sent this time around but remember NNPC is still far behind far behind when it comes to the use of email for routine office communications.

Xfire
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2020
xfire:

Fixed

See the same NNPC whey people dey kill themselves to enter,na OGA @Xfire don use dem like tissue paper,come dump them...

Na this kind person,suppose dey talk say,they have something doing no be people like muha3ed,all things weird and Balher etc

Big man no dey make noise...

Please o,NNPC come and use me with APL oo

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 27, 2020
Thank God Jarus has finally said something.... And I'm happy to see everybody singing with one voice and going the same direction... When Danwani200 announced it 2 weeks ago and mistakenly attached specific dates, I was amongst the first to try shut him up when I told him to say no more... Coz I made the same mistakes and knew what followed when it eventually didn't materialise. Aside from my own experience on this thread after my information was passed, I watched how The MIB's were so ready to devour Danwani that he kept on begging for Jarus Or Panelyst to come online and say something.. It really hurts that genuine people like some of us could get true infos from people we claimed were staffs of the corporation we seek employment into and we come here and drop the info exactly as we were told and even with the dates we were told and when we wait together and nothing happens on those said dates, majority of the thread who were the same people earnestly seeking for info will pounce on you.. It hurts but I'm glad dat Danwani has been vindicated bcoz even though I got exactly the same message from my source last 2 weeks, I refused saying anything but he was the one who still took the risk to say something.. I was particularly glad when not much people attacked him at the end of last week. The wait is ALMOST over (for GT'S), so I want to use this medium to thank every genuine member of this thread who at one time or another passed a legitimate info as he or she got it during this tedious wait of ours, and was abused and criticized for various reasons known to the abusers, you are the unsung heroes.. Your infos kept the dream alive.. No official info has been passed by NNPC since the interview but it's these infos FROM fellow applicants that kept the thread still hoping and made us know that at least the recruitment was still on.. Even when the rumour of cancellation was at a boiling point last year, we (the abused info givers) were here to make the necessary contacts and calls to quash the rumours and calm the atmosphere in the thread. We will not be forgotten.. Based on the latest info (which regards numbers) , I think many of us will get the apl from this thread.. I just can't wait to meet you all in Abuja where we shall hangout and reveal our monikers over chilled drinks...please do well to share your success story as they come, don't recieve ur own and immediately delete ur Nairaland profile and make us feel as if nobody here made it...... Hurray to underappreciated members of this thread.. hurray to those who never stopped believing... hurray to the honourable AOLMAW, past and present, hiding and active, spiritual and physical, to the elders from the very beginning, to those who have never made one comment but are always online, to those whose journey stopped at the cbt stage but have still hanged around giving us their support, to those who are very busy with work but still manage to spend 24hrs on this thread with those they call jobless, to the historians, to the MIB'S, this thread would have been so boringly peaceful without you, to the contract staffs who stumbled into this thread and planted the seed of cancellation, to everybody who exchanged words with Me and those I returned the words to, to the grupos, to our able mods through whom the fear of banning became the beginning of wisdom, to he who must not be named... to everybody reading this post...i say Hurray.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AbbaWali: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2020
God Bless you Guys, see you at the towers
Napolitano2012:
Thank God Jarus has finally said something.... And I'm happy to see everybody singing with one voice and going the same direction... When Danwani200 announced it 2 weeks ago and mistakenly attached specific dates, I was amongst the first to try shut him up when I told him to say no more... Coz I made the same mistakes and knew what followed when it eventually didn't materialise. Aside from my own experience on this thread after my information was passed, I watched how The MIB's were so ready to devour Danwani that he kept on begging for Jarus Or Panelyst to come online and say something.. It really hurts that genuine people like some of us could get true infos from people we claimed were staffs of the corporation we seek employment into and we come here and drop the info exactly as we were told and even with the dates we were told and when we wait together and nothing happens on those said dates, majority of the thread who were the same people earnestly seeking for info will pounce on you.. It hurts but I'm glad dat Danwani has been vindicated bcoz even though I got exactly the same message from my source last 2 weeks, I refused saying anything but he was the one who still took the risk to say something.. I was particularly glad when not much people attacked him at the end of last week. The wait is ALMOST over (for GT'S), so I want to use this medium to thank every genuine member of this thread who at one time or another passed a legitimate info as he or she got it during this tedious wait of ours, and was abused and criticized for various reasons known to the abusers, you are the unsung heroes.. Your infos kept the dream alive.. No official info has been passed by NNPC since the interview but it's these infos FROM fellow applicants that kept the thread still hoping and made us know that at least the recruitment was still on.. Even when the rumour of cancellation was at a boiling point last year, we (the abused info givers) were here to make the necessary contacts and calls to quash the rumours and calm the atmosphere in the thread. We will not be forgotten.. Based on the latest info (which regards numbers) , I think many of us will get the apl from this thread.. I just can't wait to meet you all in Abuja where we shall hangout and reveal our monikers over chilled drinks...please do well to share your success story as they come, don't recieve ur own and immediately delete ur Nairaland profile and make us feel as if nobody here made it...... Hurray to underappreciated members of this thread.. hurray to those who never stopped believing... hurray to the honourable AOLMAW, past and present, hiding and active, spiritual and physical, to the elders from the very beginning, to those who have never made one comment but are always online, to those whose journey stopped at the cbt stage but have still hanged around giving us their support, to those who are very busy with work but still manage to spend 24hrs on this thread with those they call jobless, to the historians, to the MIB'S, this thread would have been so boringly peaceful without you, to the contract staffs who stumbled into this thread and planted the seed of cancellation, to everybody who exchanged words with Me and those I returned the words to, to the grupos, to our able mods through whom the fear of banning became the beginning of wisdom, to he who must not be named... to everybody reading this post...i say Hurray.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2020
ozoebuka1:

So if the list is typed, and ready....God will remove print your name there?

Stop doing the right thing at the wrong time, God is not unjust
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 27, 2020
Napolitano2012:

Too early for farewell speech but thanks for the info you shared. You did noble

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 4:48am On Jan 27, 2020
Most of them are best acquired on a practical basis, for those i can offer i will surely do it for free. About 70% of these components can be found in a natural gas metering station ,in fact getting full knowledge on the five stages (inlet ,scrubber separator, heating , pressure reduction and metering) involve in the process you will be fine. There are several valves arrangement involve between the inlet and metering (flow meters) ,the heating can either be by boiler and heat exchanger arrangement or by indirect water bath heater. On this arrangement you will indirectly acquire knowledge on piping Engineering , Cathodic protection/ pipe classes. Am sorry for boring you guys with this since this forum is a community with different disciplines .
Admin9:

This is beautiful. Please, could you direct me on ho to aquire these skills? surely, i have undergone AutoCAD plant 3d training but i did not learn much. I really need to be grounded in this no matter the cost.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Moyeeen: 4:49am On Jan 27, 2020
My brother, I'm here o���
Pantaloons:
Abeg I just want to check something. How many Obokun LGA people here mbok?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Greatken007(m): 4:53am On Jan 27, 2020
Mando
Psyco119:

No I only attempted Air force at kawo Kaduna .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2020
Napolitano2012:

Always knew that there was something smart and articulate about you... God bless you brother,NNPC would be lucky to have you.

Second Valedictory Speech from Napolitano.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2020
Napolitano2012:
Thanks for everything bro. I suppose you are an EH hopeful. Even if not, please would you be kind enough to help find out why the delay for the EH?

As always, thanks.

cc: Jarus and Panalyst.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2020
NosaJBourne:
Praise you? So that's your aim?

Now I know your problem has to do with some sort of personality disorder...

Teaser4, where are you? You have a customer.. come and serve him
lol bro..no mind am, he's looking for attention. .the king of all sources don drop confirmation for us, why worried about wan lunatic...abeg free am...I don move closer to God lately, lol... Good morning boss

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kaspa007: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2020
ozoebuka1:

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AmMee(m): 8:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Thanks xfire

xfire:

Xfire
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samopeyemi: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Psyco119:

Chief pls want to ask this question about medicals in NNPC ,Because military recruitment screen some people out after medical .What will make a person to fail medicals regards to NNPC issue ?

Xfire, been there, done it, in better position to answer.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2020
My phones are fully charged. Refreshing my email every 2 minutes. Anticipating calls like thrle second coming of christ. This feels more like the story of the 7 virgins. I nor wan hear story that touch. Good morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.