Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4834905 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
TeddyX:

Hmm, young man these people you talk about have as well received APL. I don’t deal with word of mouth but evidence. Wetin happen for DPR na childs play.
NNPC go break many hearts. I don tell you.
Una go hear Tori by February & March.
I have heard you Marvel68 .Plz, don't quote me again.Your fraudulent behavior precedes you!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=KingsBaba post=86172445]

One more thing, if you made it, don't think say na u Sabi pray pas. And those that wouldn't make the list, don't feel that God has been deaf to ur prayers. Everybody prays.
Good Luck to us.

You lots may be age mates or classmates, but one thing you are definitely not is GRACE mates. At the end of the day, delay isn't denial.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2020
KingsBaba:
The rumoured 9000/774 equals approximately 12 applicants per LG. I don zero my mind that I'm competing against 12 fellow guyz in my LG since beginning. Las Las, na God go still win.

In other news, my boss who supervised me during IT in NNPC just messaged me this morning that "NNPC will start calling us by next week". Apart from Happy New year messages, we Neva talk this year.

One more thing, if you made it, don't think say na u Sabi pray pas. And those that wouldn't make the list, don't feel that God has been deaf to ur prayers. Everybody prays.
Good Luck to us.
You sure say your boss no dey follow Nairaland/jarushub?
Because some burnt sauces don dey talk say na after court o.

Oya, can your boss check for your name? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Afootee:

Don't start pls. Let us wait in peace abeg

Hahahahaha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2020
TeddyX:

Hmm, young man these people you talk about have as well received APL. I don’t deal with word of mouth but evidence. Wetin happen for DPR na childs play.
NNPC go break many hearts. I don tell you.
Una go hear Tori by February & March.
If you can't show us any evidence of your claim, it's null and void.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Dolchi1:
Imo... Orlu zone. cheesy

I can see we are many grin

loool.We really are!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2020
So your name don dey list laidis...chai

KingsBaba:
The rumoured 9000/774 equals approximately 12 applicants per LG. I don zero my mind that I'm competing against 12 fellow guyz in my LG since beginning. Las Las, na God go still win.

In other news, my boss who supervised me during IT in NNPC just messaged me this morning that "NNPC will start calling us by next week". Apart from Happy New year messages, we Neva talk this year.

Good Luck to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by helpedboy: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2020
The funny thing now, be say, whether APL comes out this week or next, this 8/9 working days period is going to be the looooooongest wait man go experience on this matter. The wait go loooong so tay e go loooooooooooong pass even the 7 months wey man don wait since the July interviews. Help us wait, Lord. Even for You.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lexrichy(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2020
apl has already been given to special people, some of them didn't even go through the interview process, infact they have already resumed work.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2020
lexrichy:
apl has already been given to special people, some of them didn't even go through the interview process, infact they have already resumed work.
Any other lie?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lexrichy(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2020
freedomest:
Any other lie?
lol keep waiting sha.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2020
lexrichy:
Stale... Next please!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2020
any update?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2020
someone told be same claiming he knows someone who got. i countered d person without evidence.

dont know sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2020
So you people couldn't even wait for our Wednesday to pass before writing this week off... Issok.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2020
The technology thing happened to be a standard question that they asked all the apllicants on my panel oga, not a testament of any lack on our cv. But im sure you did not assume that i have no skills whatsoever kiss
Skudi:
Some people get the wrong concept of graduate trainee jobs.Applying for graduate trainee position doesn't mean one shouldn't have any experience or skills that can edge you out among your contemporary.
If you don't have any experience in the job you are applying for,you are expected to posses some skills that can make the job training easier to digest.
Don't be surprise when being asked to define technology in an interview after the interviewers must have gone through your cv and see nothing that can convince them to employ you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Congratulations to those who'll be joining us soon!

Too many mentions and dms to respond pls, I have been offline for a long time till now, cos of the schedule.

Though we are currently going thru operational trainign, understudying some experienced contract staff at one of the refineries and access to quality info has reduced, we can tell that something will happen very soon for the remaining people. Some of our trainers who are EH hopefuls keep mentioning that they may soon be relocating to Abuja in a matter of days/weeks once the final list is out.

From all appearances, it looks like they could be more advantageous over other EH in this recruitment. But others from outside will still be joining as well, wish everybody success, and congratulations in advance!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mujadilo: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Be like say una no dey tire.

Next week, Next Week soo tey since Last year, we don almost enter February 2020.

I dey wait sha.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ayorola: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Artexexes:

Too many mentions and dms to respond pls, I have been offline for a long time till now, cos of the schedule.

Though we are currently going thru operational trainign, understudying some experienced contract staff at one of the refineries and access to quality info has reduced, we can tell that something will happen very soon for the remaining people. Some of our trainers who are EH hopefuls keep mentioning that they may soon be relocating to Abuja in a matter of days/weeks once the final list is out.

From all appearances, it looks like they could be more advantageous over other EH in this recruitment. But others from outside will still be joining as well, wish everybody success, and congratulations in advance!

Guy shut the Bleep up. You liar. Eskiss sir, you are a smelling pig. Idiot that lied about receiving APL. you think we have forgotten. Smelling idiot. Your real dad.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Many atimes I've been tempted to respond to faith related issues (some prayer points i see) on this thread but chose to be conservative.

The will of God doesn't always align with our desires however it is ALWAYS good.

Prayers shouldnt always be about you, infact it should be selflessly biased. (Praying for others, 70% of the time). The hallmark of faith is sacrifice. It is the message and its essence.

An atheist can get this job without praying. this doesn't downgrade prayer but puts it in perspective.

Prayer can achieve results beyond the natural (e.g salvation of souls).

So when we use prayer to seek natural things (like a job) we are too selfless that we dont pray that things happens at the detriment of others, yet we get our desired result.

God is not partial (He loves everyone)

I wish us all the best as we seek closure.Ola.

38 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Artexexes:

Though we are currently going thru operational trainign, understudying some experienced contract staff at one of the refineries and access to quality info has reduced, we can tell that
something will happen very soon for the remaining people. Some of our trainers who are EH hopefuls keep mentioning that they may soon be relocating to Abuja in a matter of days/weeks once the final list is out.

hers from outside will still be joining as well, wish everybody success, and congratulations in advance!

TeddyX, shey i told you, you are part of Batch B. See Batch A ppl, they started work already.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MrDebonair4U: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2020
We are coming...���

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Chill bro.

If u're ever around Uganda St. or around close to Kachia Rd. come to Barcode lounge on a Friday night, u'll meet some of the other guys in the training batch and we can share some bottles and laugh over d latest trend on this thread together.

Ayorola:

Guy shut the Bleep up. You liar. Eskiss sir, you are a smelling pig. Idiot that lied about receiving APL. you think we have forgotten. Smelling idiot. Your real dad.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jarrow:

E don late bro. D wait don tey but last last dem go still dismiss am during him probation period.
Haha. Wicked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
TeddyX:

Let it stay that way bro. I know say people wey sabi wetin I post dey this thread but no get balls to share.
It’s alright.
And by that, you have made it in life? Some people need to grow up o. Faceless forum aside! This is disgusting.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tufreshbaba: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
meaning they would be converting some EH contract staff to tenure staff...its still okay. we would be joining the tower in this recruitment exercise whenever the final shortlisting is out

Artexexes:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Buzzsaw:

TeddyX, shey i told you, you are part of Batch B. See Batch A ppl, they started work already.

I liked your first post on this, I still liked this one. I love how you keep up your banter game. cheesy cheesy

Imagine, "Batch A" don't know about "Batch B" and "Batch B" don't know about "Batch A" either. But they all know about "Batch C". Interesting.
I'm sure they won't even smell us " Batch C", they'll only read about us on News, and see our pictures with GMD on media. cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
No one is from kwara here so relax.... its only YOU

my Edo people, we gather they ooo

says who
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Artexexes:

Chai!..Some you don't just value our sanity at all o cry.
Bro,it is well with you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.