Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833415 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2020
vyke2008:
This one everybori de mention state.... me self tire o. My popsy from Abia, Momsy from IMO, de com born me for Rivers... Now you see, triple troblem! I'm thinking... just wanna claim the Rivers thingy as Abia and IMO na war!

You wan claim Rivers??
Guy that Rivers state no go get merit at all sef,e sure me wella..

You know the kind,powers that be,whey dey control things for that state?Most of them go get slot oo,plus community slot and the magu magu PH politics..

Bros go and embrace your Abia in peace and just pray..

I dey pray for Rivers "real" hopefuls..

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2020
Sempumping:

Brief (about an extra week )
Which kind wahala be this na? Why Dem de find how God go take punish Dem?? undecided
Any idea what happened again?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2020
Imo... Orlu zone. cheesy

I can see we are many grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2020
souljar:

Which kind wahala be this na? Why Dem de find how God go take punish Dem?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Sempumping:

The funny thing is ,the reason has been discussed several times on the thread but majority believed it was insignificant, I also thought it wouldn't cause any delay cry but just lukat now cry .Anything can happen anytime though ,resumption time remains thesame cool regardless

Court case?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2020
Really?

Y'all just came out of your hiding places just like that....

Hahahaha......Well, this is really cute. Imagine the number of people interested in this job, including the elite...wow
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2020
souljar:

Bros, we get Jonah for the boat. E get person God dey call or direct elsewhere but na very stubborn mofo.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Sempumping:

The funny thing is ,the reason has been discussed several times on the thread but majority believed it was insignificant, I also thought it wouldn't cause any delay cry but just lukat now cry .Anything can happen anytime though ,resumption time remains thesame cool regardless
I see... It is well with them and us. I just hate that I procrastinated a lot, so my mind cannot just be at rest till closure comes. We wait.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2020
Jarrow:

Bros, we get Jonah for the boat. E get person God dey call or direct elsewhere but na very stubborn mofo.
lol... How do we dump this person in the sea now?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skudi: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Some people get the wrong concept of graduate trainee jobs.Applying for graduate trainee position doesn't mean one shouldn't have any experience or skills that can edge you out among your contemporary.
If you don't have any experience in the job you are applying for,you are expected to posses some skills that can make the job training easier to digest.
Don't be surprise when being asked to define technology in an interview after the interviewers must have gone through your cv and see nothing that can convince them to employ you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2020
...na wa o! Dis one wey my Governor don turn PMB follow-follow, legs crossed.

Donas11:

You wan claim Rivers??
Guy that Rivers state no go get merit at all sef,e sure me wella..

You know the kind,powers that be,whey dey control things for that state?Most of them go get slot oo,plus community slot and the magu magu PH politics..

Bros go and embrace your Abia in peace and just pray..

I dey pray for Rivers "real" hopefuls..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mydas4ever: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2020
While you are waiting for APL, see the attached.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joezeph: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2020
All of you using this platform to take stats of the number of people from your various states, please when you are done, multiply the number by 45.
9k(rumoured number of interviewee's) /0.2k ( no. of active users on the thread).

Meanwhile i hope and pray we finally get closure to this recruitment.
Hopefully the end is closer than ever. I want to believe the "end of January, early February" info, because as far back as October last year, i had info that it will be concluded in January or there about.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Starwisben:
Any Oyo State perzon here?

Don't start pls. Let us wait in peace abeg

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by HeisenbergWW: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Launched this thread for the first time this year, and I already have anxiety attack. God abeg na your hand I dey o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Sempumping:

Your source is not feeling fine.
I'm sure your source can't check your status like Napolitano.

Yeyenatu.cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
saxha:

Your source is not feeling fine.
I'm sure your source can't check your status like Napolitano.

Yeyenatu.cheesy cheesy

Jokes on you bruv ...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2020
mydas4ever:
While you are waiting for APL, see the attached.
Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Pls do u know how someone can become a Bayelsan? Where I can get Certificate of Origin in Bayelsa state, I need it for some documentation....

Very urgent

tufreshbaba:
Bayelsans barely apply for jobs...their turnout is always a handful

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2020
souljar:

lol... How do we dump this person in the sea now?

E don late bro. D wait don tey but last last dem go still dismiss am during him probation period.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2020
82ndPerspective:

My brother, it's crazy, na so Imo matter dey always be.

I've counted 14 from NL alone (active participants/contributors), and that's not the entire picture (others on ghost mode). Who knows how many more out there.

@Ladyjane, we may all have to hook up for a drink when this is all over.

No yawa @bolded... So long as u won't be running off on me /us again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2020
We dey here. We even plenty for WhatsApp groups.
Starwisben:
Any Oyo State perzon here?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2020
TeddyX:

I don’t know the actual number of slots allotted to these states but my igbo friends were told by their respective senators & governors that those were the maximum slots NNPC reserved for the pressure groups in those states.
Just Shut up!...Igbo friends and slots kee you there!.
Your conclusion of allocated slots to politicians was even based of what "friends" told you? You think these politicians are ghosts that can't be seen and talked to?..Stop spewing rubbish here.I smell you are close to marvel68.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Horllamideh(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibromoney:
We dey here. We even plenty for WhatsApp groups.
Chaiii we too plenty..... Oyo/Ogbomoso North here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2020
this one deep gan

Skudi:
Some people get the wrong concept of graduate trainee jobs.Applying for graduate trainee position doesn't mean one shouldn't have any experience or skills that can edge you out among your contemporary.
If you don't have any experience in the job you are applying for,you are expected to posses some skills that can make the job training easier to digest.
Don't be surprise when being asked to define technology in an interview after the interviewers must have gone through your cv and see nothing that can convince them to employ you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2020
Rahl444:
Just Shut up!...Igbo friends and slots kee you there!.
Your conclusion of allocated slots to politicians was even based of what "friends" told you? You think these politicians are ghosts that can't be seen and talked to?..Stop spewing rubbish here.I smell you are close to marvel68.
Chai! That marvel68 na real real craze, just dey dribble DPR hopefuls with hot beans. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ibromoney: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Ibadan boys self no dey carry last. Fear dey catch me. People from that state too sabi book.
Horllamideh:

Chaiii we too plenty..... Oyo/Ogbomoso North here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KingsBaba: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2020
The rumoured 9000/774 equals approximately 12 applicants per LG. I don zero my mind that I'm competing against 12 fellow guyz in my LG since beginning. Las Las, na God go still win.

In other news, my boss who supervised me during IT in NNPC just messaged me this morning that "NNPC will start calling us by next week". Apart from Happy New year messages, we Neva talk this year.

One more thing, if you made it, don't think say na u Sabi pray pas. And those that wouldn't make the list, don't feel that God has been deaf to ur prayers. Everybody prays.
Good Luck to us.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Shebi you're the guy that got text/email to document by February. How is the preparation going?
TeddyX:

I don’t know the actual number of slots allotted to these states but my igbo friends were told by their respective senators & governors that those were the maximum slots NNPC reserved for the pressure groups in those states.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by X9X8X7X6X5: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
63 Days!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.