Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832556 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Rexmy:
angry
Something whispers to my ears that balher = Beaam
Assin ehn, because I don't understand how someone can be so consistently antagonistical.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
This thing is just tiring..

They will release this APL ASAP to just reduce the leakage...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by balher(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
after February 14 then keep waiting APL....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Beam respect yourself
balher:

day by day....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mitocyan:

Assin ehn, because I don't understand how someone can be so consistently antagonistical.
I wonder what motivates such behavior in a man... It's so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
balher:

day by day....

PA on photography .. Wehdone

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
balher:
after February 14 then keep waiting APL....
Sharap Idiot

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emusbyz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Osamabinla:
I am not surprised at Jarus ordeal. The reason is because not everyone wants this recruitment to end in peace. Some are aggrieved that they could not even go past the CBT stage hence they feel the recruitment should be scrapped. So sad.

Secondly, most recruitment in big organizations are usually done in secrecy because there are always too many candidates who know someone at the top. The moment they noticed that Jarus had posted the online. They ll screenshot and send to their connect who will start mounting serious pressure at the towers and this could cause bad blood. Usually when such situations arises, the first suspects are the HR staff whether or not they are the ones who leaked the info. Usually they don’t get sacked but they ll be moved another unit where they may eventually end up being frustrated.

By the way, this days, most organizations do force the staffs handling sensitive roles to sign oath of secrecy. I don’t know of NNPC tho.

Jarus personal info is on his website. I definitely know he would have recieved a lot of calls within this time frame and some staffs would have even called from the towers pretending to be an external person and demanding to know how he got his info. And from there it gets more complicated and frustrating.

I know the recruitment process will end soon for both GTs and EHs. Despite the info being leaked, it would not change much of the plans at this moment. Let’s all be ready to smile and dance for joy. Oga Jarus, epele oo. Sometimes being nice or liberal can land someone into trouble. U have tried.

This person has spoken not as one who isn't sure of what he is saying but as someone who knows more than what he has spoken. Thanks for the positive vibe.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slammmmmmmm:
How I wish I'm in Jarus' mind rn smiley Jarus either knows the day we're resuming or he has seen a copy of the appointment letter...or the procedures for documentation and all of that

Lol - calm down grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
����

quote author=Slammmmmmmm post=86298178]How I wish I'm in Jarus' mind rn smiley Jarus either knows the day we're resuming or he has seen a copy of the appointment letter...or the procedures for documentation and all of that[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ghen Ghen...... Told you guys bahler is behind the unrest at Towers as regards APL grin

Bahler, first of his name
Affiliate of GMD's PA
Convener of all things APL
Entitlement guru
I salute you sir cheesy

P. S all nah joke oh else oga bahler vex comot my name for APL list come snap am show me.

balher:

day by day....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
highzickjosh:
Ghen Ghen...... Told you guys bahler is behind the unrest at Towers as regards APL grin

Bahler, first of his name
Affiliate of GMD's PA
Convener of all things APL
Entitlement guru
I salute you sir cheesy

P. S all nah joke oh else oga bahler vex comot my name for APL list come snap am show me.

Snap am show you grin. Unto say him Na photography master

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
APL please begin to date people before Valentine.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tufreshbaba: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
he knows nothing...just believe and dont ever bank on man

Slammmmmmmm:
How I wish I'm in Jarus' mind rn smiley Jarus either knows the day we're resuming or he has seen a copy of the appointment letter...or the procedures for documentation and all of that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by damola1992(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
femokleen:

I'm right here brother, we're favoured all the way. Still surviving in Wàrtsílà.
IjebuAngel
Local Champion

May God help us
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aremolomi:

Baba , I just dey follow the wash for this thread. It’s like movie to me.

Season movie broa

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
freedomest:
APL please begin to date people before Valentine.

You need to keep quiet if you don't have anything serious to say!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Amblarry123: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
APL has started dropping o... Please if you received or have someone who have received... Kindly indicate o... Make our faith for strong o... My friend received since Monday this week..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Amblarry123 post=86299784]APL has started dropping o... Please if you received or have someone who have received... Kindly indicate o... Make our faith for strong o... My friend received since Monday this week..[/quote

Via email?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Amblarry123: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
It was via SMS
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Artexexes erm sorry Beeam is that you? angry

Amblarry123:
APL has started dropping o... Please if you received or have someone who have received... Kindly indicate o... Make our faith for strong o... My friend received since Monday this week..

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rainysunny: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yusol:
It will b 3months by February 5th coz d GMD made d 'soon' statement on November 5th ..
Just saying anyways
LOL the GMD can pull legs for Africa. Bcs the same GMD was asked by napims staff in Lagos on the nnpc recruitment status as at 11th Jan 2020 he told dem it will be concluded in a few weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Amblarry123:
It was via SMS
Screenshot

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
If NNPC wouldnt continue with the proposed timeframe for the release of APL, why haven't they disregarded the news yet? Via their site or something. Just thinking out loud. Fellow comrades, as long as we want to wait for NNPC, this is a reminder that not all would get. In the main time, hustle, pray and live! #Believe

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Amblarry123:
Help us say congrats to him. Also, kindly collect snap shot for evidence or thunder fire u both cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chrbhny: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Let's try to be patient with the recruitment. ALL your waiting would seem so short when the APL is released.
My advice to everyone here is to carry on with your life as normal, seek for the best opportunities, take the best professional exams, develop strong relationships and have the best fun.

Let us not forget how to live, have a great day.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Barring any weather challenge, The flying "Project Eagle" will land this week.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Amblarry123:

Hahahahahaha this thread will not kill me! We aren't even done with beeam yet and boom comes Blarry! Shey iffa slap u from here na, e Go be like...

Pls keep quiet... U hear

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
How can your friend receive apl through sms?

Your nut don loose

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
It's a bad time to have a new moniker here and post anything sour. You either get cursed or worse...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.