Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825864 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Amblarry123:
It was via SMS
APL dropped as SMS.? Or success notification?okponu!..Beaam=Artexexes=Balher=Amblarry123=All trolls..
Keep on exposing all your monikers.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
PrettySandra:
I need good APL news/update to calm my nerves. Today's trekking in Lagos though. undecided

I have never trekked like this in my entire life...boy am I beat
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
Why do people find it so difficult to ignore some dickk heads on this thread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Topccy007z:
Why do people find it so difficult to ignore some dickk heads on this thread?
Sometimes, they needed to be called out,scolded,insulted and abused with words if possible.so they can quickly crawl back to whatever hell they came out from...it is not everytime one ignores stupidity..

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chrbhny:
Let's try to be patient with the recruitment. ALL your waiting would seem so short when the APL is released.
My advice to everyone here is to carry on with your life as normal, seek for the best opportunities, take the best professional exams, develop strong relationships and have the best fun.

Let us not forget how to live, have a great day.

Bros, 10 months is not short!!!!
why do people think we have nothing doing just because we complain of delay on an exercise we took part in?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is this a fucking Joke. The genesis of this story happens on page 1528 where Jarus details how his sharing of the story has created friction between him and his source based on the issue that arose in the towers. is NNPC fucking serious, you leave us in the dark for more than half a year and someone gives us information and you want to cause trouble. I see some people talking about secrecy but, this isn't the time for that. 1. No organisation whether public or private is extremely secretive about recruiting potential staffs, cuz those potential staffs are most likely all strangers that will talk about the recruitment regardless. There is no NDA for applying for a job. 2. and most importantly, NNPC is a government organisation, secrecy is not something they are entitled to. 3. If they are going to release the APL, won't they still have to announce it in advance anyway (maybe like a week or maybe like 4 days in advance).
Jarus thank you for your sacrifice and doing the right thing. I can't tell you not to feel bad, I don't know what relationship you had with your source and how that has been affected, but, my condolences.
This is a new low. Now nobody knows anything anymore. Will they release it in March or this month. I wonder why knowing the date is somehow counterproductive to NNPC's agenda. Whether we know the date or not, it will release on that day so what is their issue. Is the external political pressure causing them to try and release it secretly (Which I dont get why, maybe I don't know any better). I just don't get it at all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lagoscorper:
It's either jarus just wants to pull our legs for the last time or he was never sure of his time frame. All dis new stories are c0ck and bull stories.
That's a fair critique but then you must also ask why he would embark on something so trivial. We don't know him, maybe he is a jobless dude, but we can't have an opinion based on nothing. Either way you feel, more information is needed before you decide to say such a thing

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yemyke001(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Slammmmmmmm:
How I wish I'm in Jarus' mind rn smiley Jarus either knows the day we're resuming or he has seen a copy of the appointment letter...or the procedures for documentation and all of that

One of the stated is surely applicable
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2020
WonderJohn:

That's a fair critique but then you must also ask why he would embark on something so trivial. We don't know him, maybe he is a jobless dude, but we can't have an opinion based on nothing. Either way you feel, more information is needed before you decide to say such a thing

Jarus and jobless in the same sentence

Go and read up,his mad achievement on LinkedIn..

Then una go respect the name Jarus

As I saw Jarus Bio on LinkedIn, I now know why he said,he wasn't going to take NNPC offer now,if given...

The boss is overqualified and such people have high level of integrity..

I just feel bad for his source at the towers..

#May God guide and grant him soft landing

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 02, 2020
If you were ordained for this APL shit, you will get it.

Like give rams for Islam holiday
Like give tithe for Christian holiday.
Like dont do anything......

What will be will be......

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 02, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 1:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Lagoscorper:
It's either jarus just wants to pull our legs for the last time or he was never sure of his time frame. All dis new stories are c0ck and bull stories.

wink grin It is now getting clearer that no APL this week. I’m not saying Jarus was toying with us o by passing unverified information, but mehn, the present story from Jarus is just an excuse why people will say his timeline failed. They will say this: ‘People at NNPC Towers most likely got angry that the APL release information leaked, and now, NNPC suspended the APL release.’ grin I laugh. But come to think of it: why will NNPC get angry that an unofficial website (from Jarus) predicted a release date? That should be like a trivial issue that the NNPC HR team should easily brush aside and still continue their daily business. So, the stories of anger in Towers and supposed dust being raised in, due to Jarus’s site, look fabricated to me o, and no one should use this as an excuse why the predicted timeline did not work because this excuse is just a farce.

Please, for the sake of sanity in this thread, no one should predict any timeline of APL here. I have noticed that people just want to be celebrated or gain some kind of popularity, I should think, by trying to be ‘authentic’ sources as though they are NNPC themselves. I wouldn’t blame them though because we are actually the ones that fan their egos and propel them to act in such capacities. But we don’t need all this; I can bet many people could not focus on their jobs this past week because of the unnecessary excitedness—or should I say nervousness. I’m not an enemy of progress. I equally want APL to be released, but what I have learnt from this thread so far is that anytime anyone predicts a time frame for APL, it ends in disaster, shattered expectations and more frustration for us, and I believe this present prediction will follow same outcome. APL will come when no one expects; it is the people who will get it first that will come here to share their story, and then others will get subsequently via whatever source, be it SMS or email... Make we all just chill, and let APL surprise us. It is just unfortunate that this generation doesn’t like surprises. We impatiently want to know tomorrow. Those days, our pregnant mothers would wait till after giving birth before they know the sex of their babies; nowadays, after 3 months of pregnancy, you would see pregnant people itching and disturbing their doctors for the sex of their babies. I rest my case. May the best candidates get the APL, and may those who don’t get still blossom in their lives.

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 1:29am On Feb 02, 2020
Donas11 I think you should delete the inversion of Jarus in your last post. I fully agree with your point though.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 1:41am On Feb 02, 2020
souljar:
It's a bad time to have a new moniker here and post anything sour. You either get cursed or worse...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 02, 2020
Brace up for APL this week, EH and GTs.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2020
InsanJidda:
Any update on APL despite the noise from Tower. matured reply pls, no insult.
I just want to tell you in the most mature way, I don't have any info. Always glad to help grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Amblarry123: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Rahl444:
APL dropped as SMS.? Or success notification?okponu!..Beaam=Artexexes=Balher=Amblarry123=All trolls..
Keep on exposing all your monikers.

Success notification dropped via SMS.... No jokes... It is serious... The guy has reported... Please let's ask those persons we know that went for the interview.... Most are not on nairaland.... Many persons on nairaland are just passersby while some ill talkers� ....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Amblarry123:

Success notification dropped via SMS.... No jokes... It is serious... The guy has reported... Please let's ask those persons we know that went for the interview.... Most are not on nairaland.... Many persons on nairaland are just passersby while some ill talkers� ....

This is not correct. 100% sure that as at Thursday last week, no notification had been sent.

53 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Ignore these guys. I think they're nairaland mods trying to keep the page active. They will do anything for comments. How do you think beeam comments were deleted shortly after he messed up if he was not some kind of mod here.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2020
Good morning boss Jarus

Jarus:

This is not correct. 100% sure that as at Thursday last week, no notification had been sent.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2020
Amblarry123:

Why is the evidence hard to give? abi una still won split the batch C into stream I & II again.

Send screenshot or make thunder fire you.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 6:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Lagoscorper:
Ignore these guys. I think they're nairaland mods trying to keep the page active. They will do anything for comments. How do you think beeam comments were deleted shortly after he messed up if he was not some kind of mod here.
I no think so. There are a lot of morons on the cyberspace to do that silly job. Phones and internet gv a lot of dimwits chance to air their stvpidities.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2020
On this platform, I have seen great wisdom and unbelievable F00lishness and stvpidity.

Above all, I have learnt so much about human nature. Patience is Golden. Prudence with words is understanding.

APL will land when it will land. Let's ignore trolls. Happy Sunday All.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mikhail1(m): 6:53am On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=Amblarry123 post=86304283]

Success notification dropped via SMS.... No jokes... It is serious... The guy has reported... Please let's ask those persons we know that went for the interview.... Most are not on nairaland.... Many persons on nairaland are just passersby while some ill talkers�

All we are asking for a screenshot of that messa[b][/b][b][/b]ge. Furthermore when is the resumption date? And what's the time frame for acceptance of the offer?

Also they sent him a notification but no letter?

Who did the guy report to?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2020
Jarus:

I appreciate your magnanimity and resilience at these times boss. God bless you more!!!

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2020
I think apl go still come out this week.
source: Me

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Jarus:

Thanks boss for this update.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Teaser4:
I think apl go still come out this week.

source: Me

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Seems beam don resume duty with another moniker. I wonder how person go just decide to deh useless for himself and him community.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2020
You're a kind guy, despite all you keep giving us Information, I'm grateful man.
Jarus:

It wont be up to 3 months. Still very very close.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2020
bobowaja:
Seems beam don resume duty with another moniker. I wonder how person go just decide to deh useless for himself and him community.

Dat guy is curse wetin dey do am start from village people grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2020
APL will be released by ending of March... Resumption/Training in May.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.