Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836088 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jarus:

You guys joke too much

Legendary reply

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

Are you done? grin
Very soon na Chinese you go speak grin
Comedians full this thread
Summon your demons, they will all bow to Jesus.
All these dibias and babalawo looking for cheap popularity grin

If you no fear the epe, why you mention Jesus? Lol

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
NosaJBourne:

If you no fear the epe, why you mention Jesus? Lol
abi oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
souljar:
Indeed, we learn people's outlook to life here, that of the naysayers too. Some people are allergic to hope- it makes them cringe.

It is said, "No rest for the wicked".
No rest for the silly.
No rest for who no get sense o.

When this one dies, it doesn't create a star... It just becomes char; a small heap of hopeless, wasted waste.

Lol... What a punchline... grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hope still high till Friday. After dat, na to dey observe from distance.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
After all sources seem failed now and hope been lost, i think its high time Local Man joined the fantastic MUB along with Grupo to form a wonderful GGMUB (God Go Make Us Better).... This group issa set of people who have decided to face reality instead of living in fantasy,..

#Feel free to join us grin grin grin

Maybe when I'm DEAD, I will join your group. I am not DEAD yet.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

Any prediction before February 14th won’t come to pass.
Okay, so noted.

since youre certain, i see no reason why you should discredit those that drop info and those that believe it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

Promoters club! grin
Neysayers club grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
After all sources seem failed now and hope been lost, i think its high time Local Man joined the fantastic MUB along with Grupo to form a wonderful GGMUB (God Go Make Us Better).... This group issa set of people who have decided to face reality instead of living in fantasy,..

#Fieel free to join us grin grin grin

Guy, to say you will join MUB and Grupo is your choice... But to claim those guys are the ones facing reality and not living in fantasy is not correct. Maybe you haven't taken time to study what those people represent...

At the end of the day... It's still you to choose your reality... And choosing bitterness and hopelessness is a choice.

Regards,

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

Nothing has been compromised.
Don’t blow things out of proportion.
Others have predicted correctly date of application commencement, test and interview schedules.
The real sources are quiet because of how they were insulted and disregarded. You guys like to be told what you wanna hear. Those you consider as sources have nothing to say because they’ve been out of the loop.
They will come here to give false hopes to stay relevant
Na only God and GMD be the original source, the rest na counterfeit.

As much as I don't like giving people like you attention, I just hope you really do listen to yourself. Just be talking left and right.

@ bolded... So we have been insulting GMD abi?
I really don't have much to say to you, at least not now. I blame the delay in APL release.

Regards,

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
Napolitano2012 how many days remain?

how days remain for Wetin?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
joobseekar:
Napolitano2012, how far bro?

how far for Wetin?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Napolitano2012:

how far for Wetin?
Na now you dey wake up?

Actually, i want you to give us something to munch.
You once said you don't care about Grupos, I don't expect you to do now...
To people like you and Jarus, it's your sincere info that has been reinforcing our hope, we appreciate your efforts. However, Yoruba will say "ta ba da aso fo ole, a pa laaro"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Napolitano2012:

how far for Wetin?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

I don’t sugar coat to get public attention or praises.
What is the good news he brought please?
I respect Jarus but he seem to have take advantage of you guys. It’s not just Jarus that predicted last week and this week but some others did because COC was issued. Why cover up with those lies about leaked dates. There were those on DPR thread, the likes of tamihawt and Walush who posted specific dates for test and interview invites, along with APL dispatch dates. Their predictions came to pass.
One could tell that his prediction was based on what he felt would happen after COC was issued. I don’t care who you are or what you have achieved in life but If there’s any form of discrepancy or error in what you say or do, one has the right to question your character or motive. Let’s shun sentiments here.

Let's assume your claims are right... So because Jarus predictions was based on issuance of COC, he is looking for public attention and praise... Or that there is discrepancy or error in his predictions, his character and motive should be questioned? Like seriously!?

If you have issues with Jarus (@ bolded) or any other 'sauce', just come out plainly bro... Like I said earlier, I don't blame you, I blame the delay in APL release.

Regards,

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

I respect Jarus but he seem to have take advantage of you guys. It’s not just Jarus that predicted last week and this week but some others did because COC was issued. Why cover up with those lies about leaked dates. There were those on DPR thread, the likes of tamihawt and Walush who posted specific dates for test and interview invites, along with APL dispatch dates. Their predictions came to pass.
One could tell that his prediction was based on what he felt would happen after COC was issued. I don’t care who you are or what you have achieved in life but If there’s any form of discrepancy or error in what you say or do, one has the right to question your character or motive. Let’s shun sentiments here.

Okay Bro,

You have made your points and they are noted.

Let us just have some chill for the APL to drop when it will drop.

Then who is right and wrong becomes an obvious fact.

Let us not result to abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Maybe when I'm DEAD, I will join your group. I am not DEAD yet.
Perfect reply.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
joobseekar:

Na now you dey wake up?

Na here you dey live?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please why is it that almost all the recent posts from TeddyX have two likes each?
Unku, are you posting with one moniker and liking with your other monikers

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheSociopath(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

So there's never been error in anything you say or do. Welldone Mr. Perfect

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:
Jarus, with all due respect, why have you come to this thread to deceive hopefuls with your cock and bull story? It’s either you were used by your informant or your prediction was based on the fact that COC was issued.
I just feel sorry for the gullible masses you deceived.
You lied to them to cover up your mess. It’s baffles me to see educated and sensible lads be brainwashed by this source. The fact that some even felt pity for Jarus and his source was laughable. I knew a day would come when some would begin to question his character and motives. This thread is gradually following the same pattern like DPR with a lot of failed predictions and people persecuting their informants they once respected. To even think I saw it all, some trolls dey openly and secretly beg one babalawo for this thread to lift em curse. grin. Even DPR dozylala don come with em cooler of beans grin grin.
Once the go ahead has been given, if GMD like visit this thread see say e don leak, you think say him go shift date, give order to go tear APL, edit and print another one? grin
NNPC has a timeline and target for dispatch of letters with the court case into consideration and other things that need to be put in place. Una go surprise say them fit shift am enter April wink
Make una wake up.

All my time here, this has got to stand out as one most stupid comment ever. I just cannot reiterate how stupid the comment is. All standing protocols observed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
People like T#ddyX crave attention like fanatical terrorists, they only make noise or create confusion because they NEED attention. If you guys had ignored him since he posted this morning he would have faded to oblivion. But you guys keep quoting him anyhow.

Just ignore him totally, even if he quotes you.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
NosaJBourne:

Why are you using Rahl444 's head to play? grin
grin grin
Leave me o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
The power of Likes and Shares. Do you know many Likes/Shares can make one feel emotionally healthy? But if you do not care whether you receive Likes or not, you are the healthiest.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.