Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835834 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2020
dalhjana:

Might be Amotekun list grin he never told you it's nnpc. So your congratulations is still there.
Lol, No be me now, i no get any source o. Except God.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nathphil(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:
Jarus, with all due respect, why have you come to this thread to deceive hopefuls with your cock and bull story? It’s either you were used by your informant or your prediction was based on the fact that COC was issued.
I just feel sorry for the gullible masses you deceived.
You lied to them to cover up your mess. It’s baffles me to see educated and sensible lads be brainwashed by this source. The fact that some even felt pity for Jarus and his source was laughable. I knew a day would come when some would begin to question his character and motives. This thread is gradually following the same pattern like DPR with a lot of failed predictions and people persecuting their informants they once respected. To even think I saw it all, some trolls dey openly and secretly beg one babalawo for this thread to lift em curse. grin. Even DPR dozylala don come with em cooler of beans grin grin.
Once the go ahead has been given, if GMD like visit this thread see say e don leak, you think say him go shift date, give order to go tear APL, edit and print another one? grin
NNPC has a timeline and target for dispatch of letters with the court case into consideration and other things that need to be put in place. Una go surprise say them fit shift am enter April wink
Make una wake up.
Please if you have any info regarding the recruitment you can drop yours, it is an open forum. Stop attacking people unless you have your own motives.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2020
lexrichy:
apl has already been given to a selected few with very strong connections, they did it low key, please move on with your lives.

Werey re o! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Platoon leader for Batch B, stream 1, leave us alone ooo.

TeddyX:
Jarus, with all due respect, why have you come to this thread to deceive hopefuls with your cock and bull story? It’s either you were used by your informant or your prediction was based on the fact that COC was issued.
You lied to them to cover up your mess. It’s baffles me to see educated and sensible lads be brainwashed by this source. The fact that some even felt pity for Jarus and his source was laughable. I knew a day would come when some would begin to question his character and motives. This thread is gradually following the same pattern like DPR with a lot of failed predictions and people persecuting their informants they once respected. To even think I saw it all, some trolls dey openly and secretly beg one babalawo for this thread to lift em curse. grin. Even DPR dozylala don come with em cooler of beans grin grin.
Once the go ahead has been given, if GMD like visit this thread see say e don leak, you think say him go shift date, give order to go tear APL, edit and print another one? grin
NNPC has a timeline and target for dispatch of letters with the court case into consideration and other things that need to be put in place. Una go surprise say them fit shift am enter April wink
Make una wake up.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2020
Boko Har*m spotted.

TeddyX:
Make una wake up.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Jarus:

You guys joke too much
Chai! Oga Jarus don categorize me with that "Batch B" boy.
I'm a real NNPC hopeful, that will soon be among the NNPC successfuls. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:
Make una wake up.
Jarus was just trying to assist us with the information he possess. I don't see anything wrong if he shares information and it didn't come out as purported . He is a a rare gem on this forum and I pray God bless him .

30 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2020
I think this whole teddy*x stuff is scripted, don't allow people play with your emotions.(I may be wrong though) Just read and pass. Thanks.

Someone forcefully accusing someone of a failed timeline when its just Thursday morning, at least this would have been more appropriate if it came on Sunday or monday

Morover he sounded very personal and like he's forcing it, this makes it so fake.

Teddy*x looks like I know what's going on yeah?

Don't be too predictable bruh

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Teddy X:

Can you please go back to your 3months training session that started on Monday, "Batch b" class captain? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:
Make una wake up.
Why are you so desperate and what wrong with u? I swear you are the worse person on this thread. Jarus is just trying to help people with information he got. Why would he lies?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2020
The two person's that liked your post.
ti alaro bani kodafunwon, alale onije.
to bayii ní titi oluawo, tofue ni titi ejigbona.
TeddyX:
Make una wake up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2020
GeniusOla:
I think this whole teddy*x stuff is scripted, don't allow people play with your emotions.(I may be wrong though) Just read and pass. Thanks.

Someone forcefully accusing someone of a failed timeline when its just Thursday morning, at least this would have been more appropriate if it came on Sunday or monday

Morover he sounded very personal and like he's forcing it, this makes it so fake.

Teddy*x looks like I know what's going on yeah?

Don't be too predictable bruh

That one is unrepentant and irredeemable liar. He just came back from ban, after turning matrix on his Marvel moniker.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

DPR Marvel was a rare gem as well, his followers turned their back on him the moment his predictions began to fail. Jarus may face the same persecution.
Those turning their back on him are jobless. He is a human and this means his information can fail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2020
joobseekar:

Morning Bro, no mind me bro, i get free time this morning, so i feel like the thread shouldn't be cold. You could see i was mentioning names, 1 per post. cheesy cheesy
lol...ok brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Please I would advise no one to quote that fo*l again. Starve him of the attention he earnestly craves for. In fact, let us all collectively report the account. One, Two, Ready .....Gooooo

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Mitocyan:
Please I would advise no one to quote that fo*l again. Starve him of the attention he earnestly craves for. In fact, let us all collectively report the account. One, Two, Ready .....Gooooo
That's what I've been doing since. I don't waste my energy typing for the scarecrow. It is just a nonentity that will amount to nothing in its life.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2020
DAY 563

Still no APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2020
I fear for our reasoning... How schizophrenic we can be. Even if other sources gave predictions that failed, I didn't expect any to doubt the integrity of Jarus just because the timeline he gave is almost over. You guys really play too much. Some are already giving him subtle jabs... Believing his source have failed, would fail or is failing.

What I know is that Jarus has proven his integrity and reliability. Even if APL isn't out by the end of the week shouldn't be a reason to throw jabs. He isn't the GMD. He has done so much for the thread; giving insight on the oil industry and NNPC recruitment process.

I would rather we appreciate him and keep our hope alive. I still believe in this recruitment.

Best regards

38 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Those turning their back on him are jobless. He is a human and this means his information can fail.
Jarus has an identity (you can link up with him on his website, LinkedIn, offline etc). He also has a reputation to protect by virtue of his coaching business and relative popularity. Who are the trolls?
If the GMD can promise his staffs that new recruits will join the organization "soon" and 3 months after (extra 1 month needed between notification and resumption) there is no end in site, should anyone then be crucified for sharing an unofficial news with us.
I only wish he can continue to keep us abreast of current happenings despite the backlash. Many of us are appreciative and will reward it if opportune.

28 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Shut up and focus on something else. No Apl till June cheesy
Jezra:
Las Las it seems like APL will be released after court case. Weda court case has been the one stalling it or not, it's obvious that it can only come out after the case since this week is almost over and next week is the case except if dey adjourned the case without giving verdict.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX you are incredibly foolish. Run along angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2020
moogoogaipan:
The two person's that liked your post.
ti alaro bani kodafunwon, alale onije.
to bayii ní titi oluawo, tofue ni titi ejigbona.

grin this guy don kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2020
GeniusOla:

grin this guy don kill me grin
lol. Except those people are real christians...that curse may fly oh

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Jarus said before end of Feb and some people are ranting already. msthceww
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:44am On Feb 06, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
DAY 563

Still no APL
563 keh? even since advert, e never 563 days, haunty are you part of us laidis? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2020
inrainbows:
Jarus said before end of Feb and some people are ranting already. msthceww

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
@Jarus was been selfless to announce a date because he was so confident of his source. This is how others before him have also felt too. We without informant just have to take this information with a pinch of salt since NNPC can decide to go a different path as has been proven times and times again.

I see no reason why those who seek to inform us with what they see or heard should be convicted for NNPC flexibility of their deadline.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.