Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4839136 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
inrainbows:
wow, could this be d weeek? big tension tomorrow for people. call DHL

It makes sense for it come out this week...Napolitano said they intend to tender the list in court on friday to give credence to the 28 year cap.

If the APLs come out this week, people can have till next week friday to accept/reject before the medicals. Then resumption can then be march with the assumption that GTs don't have to give a month's notice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
klassd:

I will equally deactivate if I receive this week... grin

Seriously? Life no be so ooO. grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Graced01:
Thank you for this. I had put up last week that NNPC never releases GT and EH at the same time. Whenever GT comes out, max 2 weeks after, EH will. The person i had on the inside had also said GT will be out last week. But as we have it we’re here.
There is No Cancellation for EH but i guess people just want to keep spilling beans while most choose to eat it.

From my observation, most sources predicted last week and it cant be a coincidence. Something definitely happened that warranted a shift in plans...which could be this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
GT brace up this week APL is ready peace.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by krisjnr007: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
The almighty appointment letter we have being waiting for is finally here with us, I heard from a reliable source at the towers that APPOINTMENT LETTERS will be going out this week, especially to GTs. EH may need to wait a little longer as decision is yet to be reached as regards who get what. Nigeria i hale you

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Slammmmmmmm:

Who told you GTs don't need to give a month's notice ?�� na you go help them pay their one month salary?

Lols...i also work and i need to give a month notice or pay. If medicals hold this feb. Na to find way or reach agreement na...The upfront can cover any loss by far.

I dont think they see GTs as experienced hires. The understanding/assumption is that they have no experience or do not work

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeNeRaToRBoi: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
why you dey lie like this

krisjnr007:
The almighty appointment letter we have being waiting for is finally here with us, I heard from a reliable source at the towers that APPOINTMENT LETTERS will be going out this week, especially to GTs. EH may need to wait a little longer as decision is yet to be reached as regards who get what. Nigeria i hale you

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
krisjnr007:

Lol, did you even apply for this job? Stop the recycling abeg, you are bigger than that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Graced01:
Thank you for this. I had put up last week that NNPC never releases GT and EH at the same time. Whenever GT comes out, max 2 weeks after, EH will. The person i had on the inside had also said GT will be out last week. But as we have it we’re here.
There is No Cancellation for EH but i guess people just want to keep spilling beans while most choose to eat it.

No.

In 2012, an EH got the call first on naijahotjobs. He alarted the house and all he'll broke loose.

The calls came in same time for EH and GT.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by babtol235(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
hillaboi:
And the move of God was mighty even in the church today. Quite an exceptional praise to His Glory...may the goodnews locate us all in Jesus Name, Amen!

Are you from Ila local government?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
tejiri4:
GT brace up this week APL is ready peace.

That word BRACE.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Una no go kill me with laugh...C12112 deactivated his account... So what??
Cliffwood no deactivate his account when he got his "Audio contract APL" grin..,Beeam, ESM,Naijatruth2019 and a host of guys have deactivated accounts... So what? angry

When did deactivating account mean releasing NNPC APL...God have mercy o

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
8legends:
I don’t believe credible people would all gather to tell us that the list will be out when it won’t be. Like someone said, there’s no smoke without fire, well the smoke is here and the fire is gonna burn this week.

Nobody is forcing anybody to believe Jarus, Napolitano2012, C12122 and their likes but we appreciate their efforts on this thread because they’ve kept hope for us alive throughout the wait by providing info that kept us informed about this recruitment.

We thank you all

Unfortunately this is a generation where credible people are judged by accurate information rather than character.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
All Monikers with the source are here oo. Except Jarus

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chukkkz:
C12112 has deactivated his account...It appears more may follow this week

Why won't he?

When pathetically, most people here behave more like children without breast milk.

It's easy to just relax. It's not that difficult really.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Never thought i will hate a word as much as "Brace" and MOFO "SOON" and this stupid phrase "barring last minute changes" cool
[q1uote author=Lordlight20109 post=86513984]

That word BRACE. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Imagine, that 2012 thread is giving me anxiety smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chukkkz:

It makes sense for it come out this week...Napolitano said they intend to tender the list in court on friday to give credence to the 28 year cap.

If the APLs come out this week, people can have till next week friday to accept/reject before the medicals. Then resumption can then be march since GTs dont need to give a month's notice

How you people think about GT make me laugh. So we dont have jobs to require one month notice? Hahahahaha.....Chai, see as my friend for this oil company dey laugh. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
When I remember Easymoneysniper, chai! Chineke!!!
Local Man saw something nobi lie, Musa Saw and Confusion got Confused.
May it all end in praise!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Court cases awaits Nnpc and Mele Kolo Kyari (GMD) if they try Cancel EH from the recruitment process. This will bring the real revolution the Presidency most feared.

How could they?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
watermelon2020:

How you people think about GT make me laugh. So we dont have jobs to require one month notice? Hahahahaha.....Chai, see as my friend for this oil company dey laugh. Lol

Lols..I am also GT infact, I am to give a month notice or pay in lieu. The assumption is that GTs have no serious experience or work eventhough we all know its not the case. If the offer comes, I will have to reach an agreement asap. Its a no brainer
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
GeNeRaToRBoi:
No any tension jare... if Jarus source cud somehow not materialized, every other source is then to be taken on a very light note. No offence c12.., I'm only trying to be indifferent with any info here onward

.. For national peace and tranquility grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chukkkz:

If the APLs come out this week, people can have till next week friday to accept/reject before the medicals. Then resumption can then be march since GTs dont need to give a month's notice

Who said we don't need to?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
alpacino94:

Who said we don't need to?

See my post above
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Even people that are doing "marketing" job sef go form, say, dem need a month notice for NNPC.
(Not to even talk of the "Beaams" with audio yearly bonuses)
Yeye!
Naso, some EH applicants were forming "busy" until cancelation rumours, now some of them want heaven to fall.

In short, we should all be humble and wait for APL first.

29 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo. Revolution ke?

PREFED:
Court cases awaits Nnpc and Mele Kolo Kyari (GMD) if they try Cancel EH from the recruitment process. This will bring the real revolution the Presidency most feared.

How could they?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
krisjnr007:
After going thru his topics created, I just came back and haha'd this post grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
joobseekar:
Even people that are doing "marketing" job sef go form, say, dem need a month notice for NNPC.
(Not to even talk of the "Beaams" with audio yearly bonuses)
Yeye!
Naso, some EH applicants were forming "busy" until cancelation rumours, now some of them want heaven to fall.

In short, we should all be humble and wait for APL first.

Baba I tire ooo...like say they no go run leave their job if NNPC ask them to resume wednesday

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TomDickandHarry: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Marty99999:
Imagine, that 2012 thread is giving me anxiety smh undecided
Lwkm... It's like a horror movie that doesn't get old fa grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ohis12345: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Guys, 1600 to be employed according to c112. Can someone confirm this info.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
EH cannot be the Sacrificial lamp to the Empty brains Contract staffs, (Who failed the Exams) Currupt Politicians and Nnpc Cabals. No EH no Nnpc.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.