Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4840017 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KingsBaba: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Source: Hello my brother

Me: Egbon, it didn't Happened oo last week. I'm tired Bros.

Him (source): Be patient, everything is set. They'll call soonest.. Expect it any moment from now.

Me: Thanks Egbon. But I fear dah word "SOONest" ooo.

Him: That's the system for you.

My conversation yesterday with my source. Well, I wouldn't even call him source. After I told him I had interview with his company, he just took it upon himself to update me at will. He sounds so sure that we will be called very very very soon.

Good luck Guyz

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PREFED: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
You will be shoked EH will be out before GT.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
KingsBaba:

Him (source): Be patient, everything is set. They'll call soonest.. Expect it any moment from now.

My conversation yesterday with my source. Well, I wouldn't even call him source. After I told him I had interview with his company, he just took it upon himself to update me at will. He sounds so sure that we will be called very very very soon.

Good luck Guyz

nothing nee
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
KingsBaba:

Good luck Guyz
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
For sure, we will enter 1600 pages latest tomorrow, and if NNPC desires to give out 1600 APLs also, that would be mad con incidence. Fingers crossed.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teminijesu13: 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
PREFED:
You will be shoked EH will be out before GT.
grin
You're obviously enraged.
Better don't develop high BP on this thing.
Common rumour and you're already like this.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Teminijesu13:

You're obviously enraged.
Better don't develop high BP on this thing.
Common rumour and you're already like this.
I'm GT and this this response is not cool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mitocyan:

I'm GT and this this response is not cool.

Mitocyan = PREFED cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AdekunleAkofe(m): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Just an alternate perception of the whole issue.
Shouldn’t NNPC career portal give any clue about the readiness of APL?
I think if letters are ready or already dispatched, candidates profile on the career portal should have been modified from the “Invited for Oral Interview” to something like “Congratulations stuff”.
Anyway, it’s just an innocent point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
AdekunleAkofe:
I think if letters are ready or already dispatched, candidates profile on the career portal should have been modified from the “Invited for Oral Interview” to something like “Congratulations stuff”.

I think a different portal handles successful candidate login. A new credentials might be given to new staffs.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yes i agree and history will judge about the accuracy of their previous infos. That is what earned them their “credibility” title.

GeniusOla:

Unfortunately this is a generation where credible people are judged by accurate information rather than character.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by anataala: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
APL is unlikely next week.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why are there so many viewers . Is there a vigil I’m not aware of?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KingsBaba: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bumweng:

nothing nee

I know. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
tejiri4:

Mitocyan = PREFED cheesy cheesy
Lol what is "PREFED"?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
AdekunleAkofe:

What if it has been modified for successful candidates smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
If indeed the Courier services already have the APLs then those of us in abj may start expecting calls from Monday otherwise we wait and see what package Wednesday comes with or we wait till next week again which ever way we wait till the end. Brace up for impact as the end has never been nearer..

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
I know for a fact that the portal was updated to reflect the interview invite much later after the mails were sent.

Anniie4u:

What if it has been modified for successful candidates smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Marty99999: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Loooool. We don hear. NEXT.......

anataala:
APL is unlikely next week.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by anataala: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
That is the bitter truth.
Marty99999:
Loooool. We don hear. NEXT.......

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
What if the APLs have been sent but the courier companies confiscated them? shocked
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
contradiction is somewhere between reality and what you see
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
What if the APLs have been sent but the courier companies confiscated them? shocked
mtchew

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
On July 02 (Monday) 2012 at 5:59pm this post was made on Nairaland NNPC thread.

Idango:
There is news all over that letters have been despatched to successful candidates today by NNPC through DHL.

Is History about to repeats itself tomorrow (Monday)?

Only time will tell. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
How many EH here, contact your sources. The stories are not adding up.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Go and sale your okpa. Yhu didn't even apply to this job.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dolchi1: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
lilodez:

The way you people use to say this 'contact your sources', am I the only one without a source?

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Dolchi1:

The way you people use to say this 'contact your sources', am I the only one without a source?

You are not alone my brother.

As a matter of fact,
If you do not have a source or sauce, gather for selfie

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by anataala: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's not True. EH is not cancel.
lilodez:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobilitygem: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
All the direct source guys that THINK NNPC is their father company should post no more on this thread
NNPC is going to shock and shake this country
I anticipate the most greatest fairest recruitment process of all time
A boost for APC and Buhari govt
So guys please stop the fake source message allow us to watch and pray in peace
I have been following this thread since day one
The fake news here is too much
I just have to comment can't help keeping silent any more Jarus and Co take note see y'all in Abuja
TeddyX:

I had my reasons when I warned Jarus but he refused to listen. He knew his prediction would fail reason he came up with that excuse. There is a bunch of emotional people here that can’t handle the long wait and disappointments.
I was told when the remaining few would receive APL but I had to be considerate and refused to post a timeline. I want make everybody wait biko.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
klassd:

Go and sale your okpa. Yhu didn't even apply to this job.

wink
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2020

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.